Why Do I Find MJ So Attractive in This Picture?

• 54 Replies

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJmakesmespeechless

Re: Why Do I Find MJ So Attractive in This Picture?

• on: March 15, 2010, 05:17:10 PM
OOH yeah he looked so smokin hot in the Dangerous tour!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Offline elocin_mj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by elocin_mj
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol
Lols that's not fair he's 38 years older than me lols but hey age ain't nuthin but a number=] I loved him ever since i was ummm hmmm 5 just lyke my cousin :D And i agree all the way he has NATURAL BEAUTY ALL THE WAY :D  :D  :D
yeah... He's 36 years older than me...but age doesnt matter...i love him no matter what...

btw he's older than my folks...but i still want him
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)
Because MJ is just gorgeous. Period. Every bit of him is beautiful. :) I remember when I was about 8 years old, I was watching his Smooth Criminal video on VH1 (has always been one of my favorite songs) and I looked at my mother and said, "When I grow up, I wanna marry him!" LOL So I've been "attracted" to MJ all of my life. :P Her reply was "He's old enough to be your dad." I said, "I don't care!" LOL By the way, he's only 21 years older than me. lol
Lols that's not fair he's 38 years older than me lols but hey age ain't nuthin but a number=] I loved him ever since i was ummm hmmm 5 just lyke my cousin :D And i agree all the way he has NATURAL BEAUTY ALL THE WAY :D  :D  :D

Late reply, but same here! 38 years older than me!  :oops:  :lol:
my grandma & mom were big fans, and she claims that she'd turn MJ music on while I was in her tummy and I would kick more than ever :lol: she said i was "dancing" in her stomach. haha! & theres a video of me on one of our millions of home video VHS tapes when i was 11 kissing the tv when it was paused during the panther dance :shock: :lol: its at the very beginning when the camera gets close up on his face and he looks up, mmmmm :D :lol: 8-)

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline Mj5StarChick

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Mj5StarChick
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Late reply, but same here! 38 years older than me!  :oops:  :lol:
my grandma & mom were big fans, and she claims that she'd turn MJ music on while I was in her tummy and I would kick more than ever :lol: she said i was "dancing" in her stomach. haha! & theres a video of me on one of our millions of home video VHS tapes when i was 11 kissing the tv when it was paused during the panther dance :shock: :lol: its at the very beginning when the camera gets close up on his face and he looks up, mmmmm :D :lol: 8-)
OMG! Swear i did the same thing!! Except i think i was 10 or 12 lols :D Heehee my mom was like "Girl wat u doin get out the screen" i was like "But i luv him so much can't u see this" lols those were the days eh? LOL *sigh* it's funny bcuz i have those same reactions to this day heehee :lol:  :lol:
How embarrassing  :oops:
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Sorry, but a lock. There are obviously 13-year-olds in this thread and I am not really supproting this (to say the least).

Please stop making Mike an object of lust, I reaslly doubt he would appreciate this.