CIRCUS AT STAPLES BEFORE MEMORIAL-LYRICS

• 38 Replies

Offline CC

• Hoaxer

Re: CIRCUS AT STAPLES BEFORE MEMORIAL-LYRICS

• on: November 30, 2009, 09:49:36 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "paulinah79"
Circus before the memorial??? it is not the first time we see something related with circus, I remember the guy standing outside of the farmacy when the police was there. Everything is a circus, and Michael is the master of the ceremony  :lol:
OR MAYBE THE RINGMASTER ;) LEADING THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH :lol:

YES! I FEEL IS THAT!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  NOBODY ELSE CAN DO THIS ... ONLY HIM!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline CC

• Hoaxer

• on: December 01, 2009, 03:23:24 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "paulinah79"
Circus before the memorial??? it is not the first time we see something related with circus, I remember the guy standing outside of the farmacy when the police was there. Everything is a circus, and Michael is the master of the ceremony  :lol:
OR MAYBE THE RINGMASTER ;) LEADING THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH :lol:

YES! I FEEL IS THAT!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  NOBODY ELSE CAN DO THIS ... ONLY HIM!

IN ANOTHER POST I READ THAT IN AN INTERVIEW A REPORTER ASK HIM ABOUT HOW HE THINK HIM FUNERAL WANNA BE, AND HE SAIS THAT WILL BE THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH WITH FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING!  :?  :o  :lol:

Offline CC

• Hoaxer

• on: December 13, 2009, 10:54:11 PM
;) i really love this circus theme! i comeback here and laugh when i have those days...

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: December 14, 2009, 02:51:00 PM
Maybe Michael wanted some fun at the circus before the sad parts begins  :mrgreen:
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline knowhesalive

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

• on: December 14, 2009, 02:57:18 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Looks like a photoshop. All looks like a photoshop to me lately  :?

Ha ha ha mabye you need a break :lol:  :lol:... Clear your head and mind ;)

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline Another_Part_of_Me

• Hoaxer

• on: December 14, 2009, 03:08:02 PM
U know what guys, its just too much. If its really all clues that we keep finding, then I cant imagine how much time someone should spend on this to put it all together. I think its years of work..... its just too complicated  :|
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Offline TinkerbellLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 11:45:07 AM
I think Michael had been planning this for many many years. I just knew something was up once I saw The Barnum and Bailey circus in town at the same time as the Memorial and the animals being walked right in front of all the fans and "media circus" out in front of Staples. Its something Michael would have loved and it ties in with PT Barnum. Its been my biggest clue but there are soooo many...way too many to be conicidence, that clearly all these clues are for a purpose.

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 12:44:37 PM
Didn't Elizabeth Taylor say she didn't want to participate in the 'circus' reffering to the Memorial? Or was it Diana Ross? I remember reading about it somewhere, but can't make out now

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Offline TinkerbellLovesMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: December 15, 2009, 01:40:39 PM
@tinker_bell- It was Elizabeth Taylor who said that. ;)

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

Offline sweet1

• Hoaxer

• on: December 16, 2009, 09:45:35 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
I think Michael had been planning this for many many years. I just knew something was up once I saw The Barnum and Bailey circus in town at the same time as the Memorial and the animals being walked right in front of all the fans and "media circus" out in front of Staples. Its something Michael would have loved and it ties in with PT Barnum. Its been my biggest clue but there are soooo many...way too many to be conicidence, that clearly all these clues are for a purpose.

Yes! MJ was a visionary ahead of his time. He always thought about everything long before it took place. He said everything that happened in his life he visualized first and it came to pass. He loved PT Barnum and The Barnum and Bailey circus was just icing on the cake. I believe now that time has passed we will be able to see more clearly and find clues. We were all so emotional and in shock back in July. I do believe we will find more as time goes on. Keep the Faith!

Offline EternalBliss

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 08:18:32 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Michael Jackson Funeral Set for July 7 at Staples CenterBy: Roger Friedman   //   Wednesday July 1, 2009
The Michael Jackson funeral is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Tuesday, July 7, at Los Angeles’ Staples Center. Sources tell me that AEG Live, which owns Staples and next-door neighbor Nokia Theatre, will use both facilities and the surrounding plaza.

There’s no official confirmation yet, but I’m told all systems are go.

Insiders also say that AEG will put gigantic screens outside the facilities for the thousands who will not get inside. No word yet on how ticketing will be handled.

In order to do this, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, scheduled to begin its run at Staples on July 8, had to be persuaded to postpone moving into Staples by several hours.

Insert your own circus joke here.

Somehow it seems appropriate. It will be a day for the Greatest Show on Earth to follow The Biggest Funeral in History. Jackson would love this, that’s for sure.

Earlier speculation had the funeral being held everywhere from Neverland to Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.

They were scheduled to be there before the memorial was announced.

Im pretty sure MJ knew that seeing as though he lived there,it happened EVERY year and he was rehearsing where is was going to happen.
...EternablBliss
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Offline Shamone Jackson

• Hoaxer

• on: December 21, 2009, 11:54:28 PM
Video:

[youtube:39f9bu4q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjTWcm35CBg[/youtube:39f9bu4q]

Offline Sangre

• Hoaxer

• on: December 22, 2009, 02:59:56 AM
Great find, guys!
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer

• on: December 23, 2009, 02:24:11 PM
Michael said he wanted his life to be the "greatest show on earth"...

It does seem a bit coincidental. :?

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal