^ Oh, please don't say that! I think we should all Keep the Faith- we can do it! IMO we have enough evidence that he's alive, we shouldn't waste any more time on that. We should only focus on spreading his message!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

I can't say with any certainty why he hoaxed his death, but I can look at the results.  One in particular is that it has changed many people's perception of him.  They can see clearly now his innocence, all the facts have been brought out in the open, and this couldn't have happened if he was still "alive".  In my own experience, I know if anyone had ever misjudged me or thought I had done something wrong that I knew was untrue, I couldn't live in peace knowing I was thought of that way.  The hoax has been like a light shining into a dark room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I feel that AEG duped MJ into believing he was so indedted that he HAD to do 50 shows to get out of it.  I also believe that this was a willful attempt to ruin Michael by signing him up for more shows than THEY EVEN THOUGHT he could do, thus breaking his contract, them suing him for breach, and Michael losing his catalogs.  Of course, Michael figured out in a hurry what they were up to, but after signing on to do them, a man of his word and not one to disappoint his fans, he was going to try.  I am sure he would have succeeded had not something beyond his control happened to change the course of HIStory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Sarahli

We don't know if these debts are serious. We cannot believe TMZ and other medias. Don't forget that some people to get some money are capable of inventing false debts with fake documents. I don't think that all these debts are for real. A comeback won't depend on that. And as I see the more money he has the more they are debts appearing.

If Michael returns maybe some people will understand that he doesn't belong to them. That he is a free man and that his privacy has to be respected like everyone of us would want it to be. Thoug I don't think that Michael hoaxed his death for that reason. It could just possibly be a side effect.

Edit: Don't forget that this hoax really seems to have been in Michael's mind from a long time ago. I don't think it had been made in a hurry. Just listen to his songs. "This is it" was obviously a movie from the very start so it had to be prepared months before not in the last minutes to escape a supposed murder attempt. We are certainly part of it and all this just make me think of a russian dolls game.

God bless you.
Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:22:23 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mmz

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Do you really believe it's about money?

Mike will come back when people are able to open their eyes and see his message. As long as that doesn't happen, I don't think he will be back soon...

sorry Souza...but don't you think that apart from the hoax believers,the world is keeping running the same?No matter if Michael alive or hidden? And..moreover...don't you think an open message now would have more impact rather than clues around? I think that we need the leader here...Soldiers have their captain,and and a good captain fights in pole position.I know you don't agree,but I think his comeback doesn't deal with our eyes open.If he wants to comeback,he will do for many reasons,no one of us can know ,if he doesn't want to comeback,we just have to accept to fight alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No i do not believe it is all for money.  i am just saying why not kill two birds with ons stone.  Joe Jackson said Mj is worth more dead than alive !!  But I think that he probably could not do the concerts for one reason or another.  God Bless Ya MJ!!!!!
Too many lawsuits and no money  or not enough money coming in, can produce debts guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

MJ will return whenever he feels like it - it has nothing to do with money, debts, fans, etc. etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe that MJ has prepared himself for this amazing "event" (I don't like calling it a hoax, because to me in many ways it isn't); however, I do believe that he did this to expose the many lies and extortionists and thieves that circled his life.  More importantly, the one thing that he held dear to his heart was the children and to have someone accuse him of molesting kids pretty much killed him inside.  I believe what strongly motivated him to do this was Tom Sneddon and his croonies in Santa Barbara County.  I still think there is alot of corruption and bs going on and someone needs to put a stop to it.  Judges, lawyers, police were all involved in bringing down Michael.  It was racially and money motivated.  

I think we need to take a better look at Sneddon and the officials in Santa Barbara at that time.  I have been hearing and reading some damning evidence that MJ was set up and I think this is MJ's payback time.... JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Michael never had any depts, and if he did then that is already settled with months ago.
totally agree!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i TOtally agree on these reasons for the "hoax" also.  I think he'd just HAD IT, and is creating the same situations now, as in falsely accused person, media trial...etc. and all the things that haunted him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Even if I would like it and I am waiting for it, I don´t think he is coming back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Gema you don't? :(
I think he will be back when the time is right, I don't believe the debts story either and this isn't about money, there were umpteen reasons why he could have faked his death but IMO money wouldn't be one of them.  Michael planned this himself, only he knows when the time will come.  He can give us clues but thats all we have for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Quote from: "trustno1"
Gema you don't? :(

No. He "told me" In a dream  :lol:  :lol: not kidding.

But jokes aside, imo, I find hard to see a come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

Gema wrote:

Even if I would like it and I am waiting for it, I don´t think he is coming back.

I think alike, and all of this reminds me to Elvis, the people after 33 years discussing whether or not alive, :roll:  no, I am not going to be 33 years in this :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions