Re: THINK I HAVE SOLVED THE FAKE AMBULANCE PHOTO
September 02, 2010, 04:19:33 PM
Hello everyone,
when I saw the photo of the hyperbaric chamber, I immediately thought of that ambulance.
I must admit that is not well focused and the angle is different.
Frankly, I'm not so sure that is the same photo.

Regarding the story the hyperbaric chamber created by Michael:
I read - unfortunately I do not remember where - that he had GIVEN the hyperbaric chamber at a hospital.
Does anyone know which hospital had made the donation, or tell me some source?
Thanks with all my heart.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 03, 2010, 02:32:48 PM
I'm British so not too sure how your medical care works over there...but wouldn't someone like MJ have the best in private care?..and wouldn't need a 911 ambulance?...also the pic...can anyone from the U.S tell me how much you can actually see from the outside of those tinted windows?...i wouldn't have though they could have got such a clear pic of inside the ambulance...also the guy we see taking the video...is obviously someone else filming it all too...so why have we not seen 2 different pics/videos?...and...you are put head first into the ambulance, not feet first, his head should have been at the opposite end to the doors..as for the actual image we see of MJ I think that's the smallest issue here...when someone is dead/half dead they always look a bit different..and is hard to tell hand size and proprtions in some pic angles too and without staged lighting skin colour can change...sorry but you have all been focusing on mj and not the ambulance its self...has anyone seen any other eye witness reports of what happened when the ambulance was there cos I know i haven't...and why were the security staff not ushering the guys with the cameras away like you would think they would do?...and why was their a fire engine there as well?..wouldn't have thought that was needed unless their was a fire?..is their any proof as to that video even being taken at the time we are led to believe?..could have been taken at any time...I think I have said enough now so will shut up lol
x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

October 31, 2010, 01:40:23 AM
On the homepage of this website they have a video of Brian Oxman saying that the photo was definitely faked. Why was it faked? Because he is ALIVE. Simple answer. Simple question. I don't know why non- believers don't want to see the truth when it is right in front of their eyes... we are on here because we believe but we need to somehow send the message out to people. If everyone watched that youtube video then everyone will know MJ is alive. But they never ever mentioned this in the media, I wouldn't of known otherwise if I didn't come on here.

Here is the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 05:39:08 PM
Just wanted yalls opinion, i found this video on youtube, and they are saying its another photo from the 80's, not the hyperbolic chamber pic. check it out

[youtube:2tcarlqq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdTpEUOjO2c&feature=related[/youtube:2tcarlqq]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elsa

October 31, 2010, 07:56:40 PM
I'm stunned. Are there really people here who still think the ambulance photo could be real????  However it was done the photo is fake.  People have already talked about the angle of the photo and the position of the body in the ambulance.  The photographer could hardly stop smiling when he was interviewed - and there was the 'that day and the other day' slip up.    

Where is Dr Murray?  He said he went to the hospital in the ambulance.  Where is he? Why don't we see him in the photo trying to save his dying patient?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2011, 08:15:09 PM
the guy who pretends that the pic is from the 80's is wrong in my opinion. You can see several differences between the amb' pic and the pic from the 80: the eyebrows are differente, the nose is different, the hair... it's just not relevant , imo...

but for me it's clear that the pic is from the MSG concert when MJ is lying on the stage!

but i still don't understand why you guys are still trying to know whether the pic is fake or not, since brian oxman himself said it in an interview, several months ago!  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions