Quote from: "mumof3"
if it was because of emenem that they have left two empty chairs is strange did they do that when they heard about Michael last year what is going on now ..please

well usually when they first put up the live feed it is the 2 empty chairs.. it almost always takes a few mins for Harvey and Mike to come. you usually hear Harvey ("ok") before you see him.. lol.. and when MJ "died" they had not started TMZ Live yet.. it was started after.. probably b/c they were getting so many questions... Today just nobody sat down or anything.. like they didnt start it at all.. they just cut the feed with no explanation, so we have concluded something must be going on. who knows!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Elvis walked into the studio!!!!!
But seriously that is weird... Today has been sooo weird!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
whats it going to be??

They just ran off...   :shock:  :shock:

When you said that "they just ran off", was it like an emergency-type run?  This is so odd!

Jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

ejay

and now the new article is for murray hiring a new lawyer..which tmz is calling "breaking news"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "Doreen316"
if it was because of emenem that they have left two empty chairs is strange did they do that when they heard about Michael last year what is going on now ..please

well usually when they first put up the live feed it is the 2 empty chairs.. it almost always takes a few mins for Harvey and Mike to come. you usually hear Harvey ("ok") before you see him.. lol.. and when MJ "died" they had not started TMZ Live yet.. it was started after.. probably b/c they were getting so many questions... Today just nobody sat down or anything.. like they didnt start it at all.. they just cut the feed with no explanation, so we have concluded something must be going on. who knows!
Thankyou can you keep us posted thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doreen316"

Thankyou can you keep us posted thanks

yup absolutely! they just put up that article about Murray lawyering up.. I posted a link...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is that it..  Dr Murray hires Brittany Spears lawyer??  They ran off for that??

Yeah... i was watching.  They started the live stream and then ran off saying "we go to go, we got breaking news coming in"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "smoothcriminal"
8-)Hello,  I have never posted before, until now, and I have read most of what everyone is saying, and watching all the videos and you tube stuff and I'm still on the fence and wanting to beLIEve that Michael is still with us.  So my statement is you CANNOT beLIEve any media outlet..  ANY of them, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, CBS..etc. any of them.  Why you might ask,  is becasue they are all owed by the Illuminati (sorry if I mispelled that). They control everything, what is put out over the TV, radio airwaves and mind you subliminal messages go hand in hand with their agenda.  Please be careful on what you choose to believe either reading or seeing.  PLEASE BE CAREFUL.  Michael was or is very aware of the Illuminati and what they have done and are doing.
If Michael is alive then his reason for disappearing was valid and
I feel becasue of the Illuminati.  Will we see him again if he is alive?  IMO probably not, why go thru all of what he has and did to go thru another year or so of "why he did what he did" from the  media and folks who did not care for him.  The media has never been kind to him and they wouldn't be if he did fake his death.  Yes, it would be a great "screw you" to all of the press and the papparazzi, and the folks who thought he was a criminal,  I in fact would laugh my butt off to think he accomplished the utmost hoax ever by anyone, and he could be the one to do it.  I miss him ever so much, I play his music all the time and try and watch him dance his magic, and oh he could dance.  So with that...like I mentioned please be careful on what you are reading and seeing there is alot of deception out there and "they" will go to lengths to keep the truth from coming out.
Namasti

Welcome, smoothcriminal!  It's great to have you here!  You raised some interesting points!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

LLJ

I read that Murray hired this lawyer on the 4th already!  How can it be breaking news on the 8th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb