No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Lou

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released
January 09, 2010, 09:14:22 AM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
ok so listen to the 911 tape for brittnay, and compare it to the MJ tape. BM 911 tape is how a 911 call should go, the guy stays on the phone and gives instructions on what to do, he doesnt hang up and say call me back if you need anything else

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's what I've noticed too. He doesn't hang up, he keeps on talking... it seems it's standard procedure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

January 09, 2010, 10:02:39 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
one difference to me: this is a REAL 911 call !!! and MJ's was definately fake! Now we can clearely here what a real one sounds like :D

Yes exactly.  MJs was rehearsed.  Wouldn't you also mention to the 911 person that it's Michael Jackson?  I mean come on. I just find that piece very odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:00:16 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  .All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo

I totally agree with you! Where does this 911call come from? I didn´t listen to it till the end because the mere fact that it occurred is suspicious for me.
I´m from Germany and I can´t imagine an emergency-call beeing published by the press here!!

"All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is."  
-- You know, even big newspapers in Germany like Süddeutsche Zeitung are referring to the Death Charge against Dr. Conrad Murray today and someone who doesn´t have any further information has to believe it is true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 10, 2010, 07:39:14 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is.  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo

oh my gosh... You guys are going to have to stop investigating if EVERYTHING sounds fake to you.   :)
In an area where there are celebrities, cops are still people too.  Celebrities are expected to pay for their own security, so that taxpayers are paying heap of money to patrol just the "important" people houses. I lived in such an area, there was not extra patrol.

Please, this woman was losing her mind. This call is real and please think of Brittany's mom when it comes to this. She has lost her daughter and I can tell you from experience, they had no business releasing this call for someone to listen to and pick apart. There is absolutely no feeling like losing a child.

Just think, if MJ's is real, Katherine gets to hear over and over what was her son's last moments (or let me better explain, it's those moments in which a parent just knows in their heart if it was them on the other end they could do something different to save their child or at least be able to say goodbye properly) and everyone gets to say how fake it was :? .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain