No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released
January 08, 2010, 03:54:37 PM
one difference to me: this is a REAL 911 call !!! and MJ's was definately fake! Now we can clearely here what a real one sounds like :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

January 08, 2010, 04:05:33 PM
these ones sound very traumatic..you can hear the desperation and chaos in the voices(Brittanys recording). MJs...hmmm, calm, collected and just plain ol messed up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 04:17:06 PM
I still think it's quite disrespectful from TMZ's part to post 911 calls on their site.
Those are such traumatic moments for the persons involved, there should be a little bit of privacy.
I know it's useful to hear different 911 calls and compare, because we're investigating and questioning all kind of things. But it's still sad and insensitive what TMZ and other gossip sites are doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 04:30:14 PM
oh wow...Brittany's mum...That was so heartwrenching, my heart goes out to her :cry:

casey's was kinda "matter of fact" the caller was sure she was already dead and the caller sounded kinda cold to me...

MJ's : i did'nt get any feel of panic from the caller, but i also did'nt get the feeling it was
"matter of factly- like he was already dead at that point and the caller was just going through the motions"  it just sounded like the emergency responder on MJ's call was going through the motions esp the part with the cpr-compared to Brittany's where the responder was constantly asking stuff, like he's gotta count out loud, what nr is he on etc-
maybe that responder(Brittany's) was like that because her mom was so panicking and -if MJ's 911 call was real that responder was calm because the caller was calm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 08, 2010, 08:38:34 PM
it's too bad the 911 calls were released the same day as the news about Murray. Unless the Murray news was released today to deflect our attention away from comparing the 911 calls.. I listened to Brittany's and I see such a huge difference in how the call was handled .. you can tell it's a genuine 911 call. Notice how the 911 operator keeps talking.. and Brittany's mom thinks he hasn't dispatched the ambulance.. they are trained to keep you on the line until help has arrived .. not like Michael's 911 call.. where the operator actually ends the call .. it's a shame that the Murray news is overshadowing this important piece of evidence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:53:51 PM
I couldn't listen to that till the end  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

This was her MOTHER calling 911, and it was JUST MJ's bodyguard. And he's trained to deal with stressful situations and probably also dealt with emergency situations.
He didn't sound completely indifferent, but calm - and that actually is the best in this kind of situation.

I just think that the 911 dispatcher made the mistake not to control, what the doctor did and didn't stay on the phone, until the amblance arrived.
He knew, the 50-year-old, not breathing person was on the bed while CPR was performed - so I assume it would be his responsiility to make sure he'll be put n the floor and wait until the paramedics arrive.
Anyone could say he was a doctor...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:56:39 PM
:oops: I am ashamed to even say this, but I have to...I don't think Brittany's 911 call is real (Oh Dear Lord please forgive me), the 911 op never would have said 'there is no reason to yell' to someone in distress...they are trained to take control of the call and calm the person down, but not to belittle the caller!  He would have said something such as 'Mam, I am unable to understand you, please calm down and tell me what is happening'...ok, maybe it's just me and MJ's hoax has just created serious trust issues!  WTH, why not add one more neurotic illness to this mess  :P !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
:oops: I am ashamed to even say this, but I have to...I don't think Brittany's 911 call is real (Oh Dear Lord please forgive me), the 911 op never would have said 'there is no reason to yell' to someone in distress...they are trained to take control of the call and calm the person down, but not to belittle the caller!  He would have said something such as 'Mam, I am unable to understand you, please calm down and tell me what is happening'...ok, maybe it's just me and MJ's hoax has just created serious trust issues!  WTH, why not add one more neurotic illness to this mess  :P !!!

Lotus.. try being an emergency dispatch caller for one day.  It may be an eye opener for you.  Trust me on that one.  Sometimes you just got to tell people to shut the hell up.. even when they are in panic and distress.  Its like the preverbial slap around the face to bring people to their senses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

January 08, 2010, 09:05:53 PM
I guess this is what they mean by.. the calm before the storm ..cuz it's one hell of a storm today
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Brittany Murphy 911 tape
January 08, 2010, 09:39:44 PM
ok so listen to the 911 tape for brittnay, and compare it to the MJ tape. BM 911 tape is how a 911 call should go, the guy stays on the phone and gives instructions on what to do, he doesnt hang up and say call me back if you need anything else

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

Re: Brittany Murphy 911 tape
January 08, 2010, 09:54:18 PM
totally agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 10:51:33 PM
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is.  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Re: Brittany Murphy 911 tape
January 09, 2010, 01:53:52 AM
Could someone be able to post a transcript of it ?
If you could , because my oral competences in english is still a little bad and I don't really understand everything.
So if someone has the patience and the kindness to post a transcript of the 911 call so that I can compare ?
Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:07:11 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
This was her MOTHER calling 911, and it was JUST MJ's bodyguard. And he's trained to deal with stressful situations and probably also dealt with emergency situations.
He didn't sound completely indifferent, but calm - and that actually is the best in this kind of situation.

I just think that the 911 dispatcher made the mistake not to control, what the doctor did and didn't stay on the phone, until the amblance arrived.
He knew, the 50-year-old, not breathing person was on the bed while CPR was performed - so I assume it would be his responsiility to make sure he'll be put n the floor and wait until the paramedics arrive.

I completely agree.  I don't understand why these calls are allowed to be made public anyway...it's just wrong imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions