Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • 19 Replies
  • 1037 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 04:47:17 PM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

topsecretgirl

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by topsecretgirl

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 04:54:37 PM
one difference to me: this is a REAL 911 call !!! and MJ's was definately fake! Now we can clearely here what a real one sounds like :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ejay

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 455
    • Show only replies by ejay

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 05:05:33 PM
these ones sound very traumatic..you can hear the desperation and chaos in the voices(Brittanys recording). MJs...hmmm, calm, collected and just plain ol messed up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline itsall4love

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 204
    • Show only replies by itsall4love

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 05:17:06 PM
I still think it's quite disrespectful from TMZ's part to post 911 calls on their site.
Those are such traumatic moments for the persons involved, there should be a little bit of privacy.
I know it's useful to hear different 911 calls and compare, because we're investigating and questioning all kind of things. But it's still sad and insensitive what TMZ and other gossip sites are doing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJhunny

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 239
    • Show only replies by MJhunny

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 05:30:14 PM
oh wow...Brittany's mum...That was so heartwrenching, my heart goes out to her :cry:

casey's was kinda "matter of fact" the caller was sure she was already dead and the caller sounded kinda cold to me...

MJ's : i did'nt get any feel of panic from the caller, but i also did'nt get the feeling it was
"matter of factly- like he was already dead at that point and the caller was just going through the motions"  it just sounded like the emergency responder on MJ's call was going through the motions esp the part with the cpr-compared to Brittany's where the responder was constantly asking stuff, like he's gotta count out loud, what nr is he on etc-
maybe that responder(Brittany's) was like that because her mom was so panicking and -if MJ's 911 call was real that responder was calm because the caller was calm...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 09:38:34 PM
it's too bad the 911 calls were released the same day as the news about Murray. Unless the Murray news was released today to deflect our attention away from comparing the 911 calls.. I listened to Brittany's and I see such a huge difference in how the call was handled .. you can tell it's a genuine 911 call. Notice how the 911 operator keeps talking.. and Brittany's mom thinks he hasn't dispatched the ambulance.. they are trained to keep you on the line until help has arrived .. not like Michael's 911 call.. where the operator actually ends the call .. it's a shame that the Murray news is overshadowing this important piece of evidence
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ninanina

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 439
    • Show only replies by Ninanina

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 09:53:51 PM
I couldn't listen to that till the end  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

This was her MOTHER calling 911, and it was JUST MJ's bodyguard. And he's trained to deal with stressful situations and probably also dealt with emergency situations.
He didn't sound completely indifferent, but calm - and that actually is the best in this kind of situation.

I just think that the 911 dispatcher made the mistake not to control, what the doctor did and didn't stay on the phone, until the amblance arrived.
He knew, the 50-year-old, not breathing person was on the bed while CPR was performed - so I assume it would be his responsiility to make sure he'll be put n the floor and wait until the paramedics arrive.
Anyone could say he was a doctor...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
________________________________________________________
A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.
________________________________________________________


Offline lotus_sutra

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 224
    • Show only replies by lotus_sutra

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 09:56:39 PM
:oops: I am ashamed to even say this, but I have to...I don't think Brittany's 911 call is real (Oh Dear Lord please forgive me), the 911 op never would have said 'there is no reason to yell' to someone in distress...they are trained to take control of the call and calm the person down, but not to belittle the caller!  He would have said something such as 'Mam, I am unable to understand you, please calm down and tell me what is happening'...ok, maybe it's just me and MJ's hoax has just created serious trust issues!  WTH, why not add one more neurotic illness to this mess  :P !!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 10:02:40 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
:oops: I am ashamed to even say this, but I have to...I don't think Brittany's 911 call is real (Oh Dear Lord please forgive me), the 911 op never would have said 'there is no reason to yell' to someone in distress...they are trained to take control of the call and calm the person down, but not to belittle the caller!  He would have said something such as 'Mam, I am unable to understand you, please calm down and tell me what is happening'...ok, maybe it's just me and MJ's hoax has just created serious trust issues!  WTH, why not add one more neurotic illness to this mess  :P !!!

Lotus.. try being an emergency dispatch caller for one day.  It may be an eye opener for you.  Trust me on that one.  Sometimes you just got to tell people to shut the hell up.. even when they are in panic and distress.  Its like the preverbial slap around the face to bring people to their senses.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 10:05:53 PM
I guess this is what they mean by.. the calm before the storm ..cuz it's one hell of a storm today
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TruthBeTold

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 178
    • Show only replies by TruthBeTold

Brittany Murphy 911 tape

  • on: January 08, 2010, 10:39:44 PM
ok so listen to the 911 tape for brittnay, and compare it to the MJ tape. BM 911 tape is how a 911 call should go, the guy stays on the phone and gives instructions on what to do, he doesnt hang up and say call me back if you need anything else

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/brittany-murphy-911-tape/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: Brittany Murphy 911 tape

  • on: January 08, 2010, 10:54:18 PM
totally agree!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline karmaknowstruth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 170
    • Show only replies by karmaknowstruth

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 08, 2010, 11:51:33 PM
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is.  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grenat

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 279
    • Show only replies by Grenat

Re: Brittany Murphy 911 tape

  • on: January 09, 2010, 02:53:52 AM
Could someone be able to post a transcript of it ?
If you could , because my oral competences in english is still a little bad and I don't really understand everything.
So if someone has the patience and the kindness to post a transcript of the 911 call so that I can compare ?
Thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 09, 2010, 08:07:11 AM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
This was her MOTHER calling 911, and it was JUST MJ's bodyguard. And he's trained to deal with stressful situations and probably also dealt with emergency situations.
He didn't sound completely indifferent, but calm - and that actually is the best in this kind of situation.

I just think that the 911 dispatcher made the mistake not to control, what the doctor did and didn't stay on the phone, until the amblance arrived.
He knew, the 50-year-old, not breathing person was on the bed while CPR was performed - so I assume it would be his responsiility to make sure he'll be put n the floor and wait until the paramedics arrive.

I completely agree.  I don't understand why these calls are allowed to be made public anyway...it's just wrong imo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I will always love you Michael!

Offline Game Player

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 386
    • Show only replies by Game Player

Re: Brittany Murphy 911 tape

  • on: January 09, 2010, 08:26:21 AM
This is making me feel like crying hearing the pain in her mothers voice :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Offline Lou

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 169
    • Show only replies by Lou

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 09, 2010, 10:14:22 AM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
ok so listen to the 911 tape for brittnay, and compare it to the MJ tape. BM 911 tape is how a 911 call should go, the guy stays on the phone and gives instructions on what to do, he doesnt hang up and say call me back if you need anything else

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/08/brittany-murphy-911-tape/
That's what I've noticed too. He doesn't hang up, he keeps on talking... it seems it's standard procedure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558
    • Show only replies by mehere

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:02:39 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
one difference to me: this is a REAL 911 call !!! and MJ's was definately fake! Now we can clearely here what a real one sounds like :D


Yes exactly.  MJs was rehearsed.  Wouldn't you also mention to the 911 person that it's Michael Jackson?  I mean come on. I just find that piece very odd.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390
    • Show only replies by friendlikeme81

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 09, 2010, 12:00:16 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  .All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo

I totally agree with you! Where does this 911call come from? I didn´t listen to it till the end because the mere fact that it occurred is suspicious for me.
I´m from Germany and I can´t imagine an emergency-call beeing published by the press here!!

"All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is."  
-- You know, even big newspapers in Germany like Süddeutsche Zeitung are referring to the Death Charge against Dr. Conrad Murray today and someone who doesn´t have any further information has to believe it is true!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline reading_on

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 463
    • Show only replies by reading_on
    • http://www.spendingcents.com

Re: Brittanys and Casey 911 tape released

  • on: January 10, 2010, 08:39:14 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I feel the same as lotus_sutra that the first call sounded sort of fake.  The mom is ultra freaked one moment, then ultra calm.  I don't get it with these 911 calls.  How does TMZ get them and frankly I don't trust TMZ at all.  Over 5 minutes had passed and not even a police officer had showed up yet.  Where I come from and anywhere I've ever lived -- when I call 911 they never hang up until a law enforcement of some sort arrives.  A cop comes first, then a firetruck, then an ambulance.  The neighborhood is lit up with flashing lights in a matter of a few minutes.  I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT AN AREA WHERE CELEBRITIES LIVE A COP CAN'T MAKE IT ONTO THE SCENE IN A COUPLE MINUTES.  All the TMZ reports just happen to be THE FIRST reports no matter what the hell it is.  We already know most of what they have done is fake.
I say MJ is alive and TMZ is in on the hoax keeping things stirred up to distract us from whatever the truth could be................. :o

xoxoxo

oh my gosh... You guys are going to have to stop investigating if EVERYTHING sounds fake to you.   :)
In an area where there are celebrities, cops are still people too.  Celebrities are expected to pay for their own security, so that taxpayers are paying heap of money to patrol just the "important" people houses. I lived in such an area, there was not extra patrol.

Please, this woman was losing her mind. This call is real and please think of Brittany's mom when it comes to this. She has lost her daughter and I can tell you from experience, they had no business releasing this call for someone to listen to and pick apart. There is absolutely no feeling like losing a child.

Just think, if MJ's is real, Katherine gets to hear over and over what was her son's last moments (or let me better explain, it's those moments in which a parent just knows in their heart if it was them on the other end they could do something different to save their child or at least be able to say goodbye properly) and everyone gets to say how fake it was :? .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
11 Replies
774 Views
Last post February 15, 2010, 12:31:13 AM
by akiraka
17 Replies
1187 Views
Last post March 27, 2010, 02:36:34 AM
by simplyme
35 Replies
1636 Views
Last post February 25, 2010, 05:23:47 PM
by Amber
Mj emergency tape is bogus!

Started by topsecretgirl TMZ Articles

22 Replies
1028 Views
Last post March 10, 2010, 03:22:06 PM
by topsecretgirl
1 Replies
340 Views
Last post February 24, 2010, 07:13:40 PM
by missyoumuch