marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Am I missing something or did that bonus chapter never materialize?

If not, then This Is It.

Lol.

So is Bec! the family is giving a lot of talk these days, we are left with the promise of what's to come. :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sounds like the same thing as:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds like the same thing as:

I have always loved this clip of Jermaine.  The "Sony Side-Step" and "TVBS" crack me up........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jigsaw=A Game
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.

thanks for posting this Curls. i've just read this chapter... very well written. There's a lot about vindicating, justice and the media.

Only a few sentences look hoax related to me...

"The world only viewed half the movie with the trial of Conrad Murray. The full picture is yet to be seen.

… motive behind Mother’s civil action against AEG … they believed the negligence was accumulative, and extended beyond one doctor on one night. … we cannot find closure unless we first subject certain matters to scrutiny and extract the answers."

Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:50:56 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Jermaine was just on twitter answering questions...

I thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise

Paris was responding to Twitter wildfire that inaccurately suggested Mother had a mini-stroke in the past week @RealJayVee

@KingMikeJ It is a prescribed rest for an 82-year-old lady, not a vacation. Everything else you raise is a misinformed rumor

This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.

I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us

@Muzikfactorytwo however you split "some months ago" and "recently", your semantics change nothing about fact Mother suffered a mini-stroke

‏@jermjackson5
Outsiders, from Alan Duke to TMZ "sources", can clutch at straws all day long but no-one can tell us about events concerning our own mother
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

So tonight it’s a rest in Arizona and not a vacation.  :icon_question: I don’t know which is the truth, I only hope that Mrs. Jackson is okay.  This has really gotten very ugly. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Last night Jermaine retweeted

@PJ4MJJ
"I just know that this is not a family that does the kinds of things that are being reported." ~Thomas Mesereau

Maybe the family is waiting for John Branca and John McClain to release a statement or file papers or... idk, before their next move.  *thriller*  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
3h  Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5
I will now repeat what I told the fans from the stage tonight...

Correcting @TMZ... I didn't travel alone to Saratoga for tonight's show, I flew with the brothers

So Jermaine has been reading TMZ reports...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
3h  Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal [/]
:icon_eek: :affraid: :icon_bounce:

Coincidence or not, I'm loving IT! &  it gives me the CHILLS & THRILLS !!  :icon_bounce:
@2good was this posted by Jermaine 3 hours ago?

Last night (15 hours ago) I posted this new cover photo on my FB page with Presley & Jackson families and I wrote the same quote from Michael, look here...

Correcting @TMZ... I didn't travel alone to Saratoga for tonight's show, I flew with the brothers

So Jermaine has been reading TMZ reports...lol
ohh But of course!!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Tks for sharing @2good  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, the distance between LA and Saratoga is a about 5 hours drive. The brothers flew. Did Katherine and the kids fly too or drive?  I ask because supposedly Katherine drove back from Tucson which is about an 8 hour trip and I still wonder why she didn't fly if it would only be a 1 hour trip to fly. For someone who's supposed to rest, being in a car isn't very restful. JMO.

Sim - that seems like odd timing if "someone" is not reading the boards. :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5)

Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public.   I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy.  Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

Just saw this on Jermaine's twitterlonger.
Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public.   I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy.  Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · Reply
Report post (?)

Mary...again! you beat me by 53 seconds
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions