Re: Jermaine just tweeted - MAJOR clue!?!?!?! :O
January 09, 2010, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "lovetohope"
one of their new twitters is

ALLJACK5ONS    Sun is NOT last episode.It's leading up to our SECRET FINALE next week. very heavy,real emotional stuff. we hope u hv enjoyed our priv sides

I think it might be the funeral footage, you know.

That is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this tweet.  Oh man, I hope not!  I hope they are not that ignorant to END a show with that kind of downer!   :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

January 09, 2010, 06:46:36 PM
I'm not really sure if this is even the real Jermaine, since the account is not vertifed. However, I have heard of Jermaine saying this way before the show even aired. Honsetly, I would love to think that Michael will return on that date or least have a major clue to Michael being alive. But the thing is that I don't trust Jermaine. He is really the MAIN reason why I don't completly believe in the hoax. Despite all the evidence that suggest that Michael is alive, Jermaine is the one thing that stumps me. I don't believe he is part of the hoax and I don't believe that he has Michael's best intrest at heart. But at the same time, I don't see how Michael could keep a secret from Jermaine, especially with the way Jermaine has made himself the spokeperson for Michael and the family. So, as for the thing that will "BLOW. OUR. MINDS. on sunday thing, I think it is just hype. It may not have anything to do with Michael. And if it does, it maybe like some lost footage or something like that. In Jermaine case, I believe anything that comes out of his mouth is no better than the garbage the tabloids printed about Michael on a daily basis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

January 09, 2010, 06:49:34 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
If they're showing some funeral or memorial video/picture, anything releated to MJ's 'death'.. And say
it gonna BLOW.YOUR.MIND they are totally disgusting and have some big problems. :lol:

unless of course there's some sort of "big reveal" of michael at the funeral footage. but i guess that's reaching a bit!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 06:51:35 PM
Well, something is supposed to "blow our mind" TODAY (Sunday) - that is quite an announcement!

I hope these guys will measure up the expectation ...

However, I do have doubts this Jack5ons twitter account is legit at all ...

If you click on the attached website you`ll find all kind of weird psychics and paranormal stuff .... I just don`t know .

Your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yaya

January 09, 2010, 06:54:55 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Well, something is supposed to "blow our mind" TODAY (Sunday) - that is quite an announcement!

I hope these guys will measure up the expectation ...

However, I do have doubts this Jack5ons twitter account is legit at all ...

If you click on the attached website you`ll find all kind of weird psychics and paranormal stuff .... I just don`t know .

Your thoughts?

wasn't the big announcement about sunday blowing our minds from a different twitter account? someone posted the account earlier...i think it's mjj_2010 or something like that. they tweeted that sunday will blow our minds, but no one knows who's behind that account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 09, 2010, 07:14:36 PM
MJJ is fake, and today they will show big heavy emotional stuffs they said..

In two weeks they gonnna BLOW.OUR.MINDS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:17:01 PM
maybe Michael's kids will be performing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:20:43 PM
Quote from: "lovetohope"
one of their new twitters is

ALLJACK5ONS    Sun is NOT last episode.It's leading up to our SECRET FINALE next week. very heavy,real emotional stuff. we hope u hv enjoyed our priv sides

The only thing that would really get me emotional is if they would bring on Michael's childeren,I really hope they are not that insensitive.
As for all the other stuff ....I'm not surprised about anything any more with all the odd things that's been going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

January 09, 2010, 07:24:48 PM
I haven't watched their reality show yet and probably won't, unless of course Michael is the "mind blowing secret finale" guest.  Unfortunately, I think Jermaine's idea of a "mind blowing secret finale" is a new redition of "Let's Get Serious" or maybe "State of Shock".  I'm sorry but after Michael left the group, the others just didn't have it.  They were cute kids, but my god, they have grown into some ugly ass adults....both mentally and physically.  Of course, Jermaine thinks he still has it and can use Michael's good name to make his own comeback.  Uh....I don't think so!

Michael...be the "mind blowing secret finale guest".......pllllleeeeeeezzze!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:28:19 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
maybe Michael's kids will be performing?

WOW this is weird we had the same thought at the same time and  posted at the same time to.And i'm from the other side of the ocean :)
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:29:39 PM by foralltime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-FanTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 07:28:29 PM
GUYS!
LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE ACCOUNT IS NOT LEGIT. IT IS!!
IT'S ON THE A&E JACKSONS FAMILY DYNASTY PAGE AND THEY ARE WAITING TO BE VERIFIED. A&E WOULD NOT PUT A RANDOM TWITTER ON THEIR HOME PAGE!
ALSO, A WOMAN WHO WORKS FOR A&E (JODI SOMETHING) OFTEN TWEETS ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND SAID TO SEND QUESTIONS FOR THE LIVE SHOW TO THAT ACCOUNT.

Sorry for the caps, I'm not shouting, I just wanted to make sure every saw ;)
But yeah.. I'm not saying that just because the account is real, that we should get our hopes up or anything. I think it's odd and I reckon they'll be loads of clues leading to a possible comeback. But like many of you have said.. It'd be stupid to show something that not all the world can see. The show isn't really really popular so it'd be pointless. It's on at 3am in England so that'd be a bit silly seeing as the concerts were all in London, I assume MJ wants England to be involved!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 07:29:22 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I haven't watched their reality show yet and probably won't, unless of course Michael is the "mind blowing secret finale" guest.  Unfortunately, I think Jermaine's idea of a "mind blowing secret finale" is a new redition of "Let's Get Serious" or maybe "State of Shock".  I'm sorry but after Michael left the group, the others just didn't have it.  They were cute kids, but my god, they have grown into some ugly ass adults....both mentally and physically.  Of course, Jermaine thinks he still has it and can use Michael's good name to make his own comeback.  Uh....I don't think so!

i agree with you...150% :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:36:52 PM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
GUYS!
LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE ACCOUNT IS NOT LEGIT. IT IS!!
IT'S ON THE A&E JACKSONS FAMILY DYNASTY PAGE AND THEY ARE WAITING TO BE VERIFIED. A&E WOULD NOT PUT A RANDOM TWITTER ON THEIR HOME PAGE!
ALSO, A WOMAN WHO WORKS FOR A&E (JODI SOMETHING) OFTEN TWEETS ABOUT THEIR ACCOUNT AND SAID TO SEND QUESTIONS FOR THE LIVE SHOW TO THAT ACCOUNT.

Sorry for the caps, I'm not shouting, I just wanted to make sure every saw ;)
But yeah.. I'm not saying that just because the account is real, that we should get our hopes up or anything. I think it's odd and I reckon they'll be loads of clues leading to a possible comeback. But like many of you have said.. It'd be stupid to show something that not all the world can see. The show isn't really really popular so it'd be pointless. It's on at 3am in England so that'd be a bit silly seeing as the concerts were all in London, I assume MJ wants England to be involved!

I GOT THE MESSAGE :lol:  You are right it doesn't make sence if the whole world can't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-FanTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 07:37:46 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"

Aww don't be mean :P I love the Jacksons! Marlon is a cutie, I love him!! And Randy is! Jermaine, Tito and Jackie - Well let's face it, they look good for their age. Especially Jackie (almost 60). I'm not attracted to them (MJ does it for me ;) ), but I wouldnt say they were ugly. I think theyre very handsome! :roll: :P
I don't think they're as good at singing as Mike, but they all have talent. Marlon's great at dancing and they've all got a unique voice. I love them all loads but I have to admit, they will never be the same without Mike. He sang most of their songs and your eye was always drawn to him. It just wouldn't work without him :( But I guess if you grew up with the Jacksons (I'm wayy too young), then you'll probably see it differently.
I love them all and would watch their performances but wouldn't go to a concert or buy a record from them without Michael. I'm not bashing them.. But it just wouldn't seem right without him :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

MJ-FanTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 07:45:32 PM
Oh and as for their personalities...
In my opinion.. The only one I could possibly be pissed at is Jermaine. Although I'm not and I like him, I get why people are mad at him. If this isn't a hoax.. He really does seem to be exploiting MJ's death.

I haven't heard much from Jackie, Marlon and Tito and I've heard nothing from Randy. So I couldn't make a call on it.
Jackie's very sweet and isn't a money grabber. He loves show business like the other two but the only one who really can't wait to get back in the spotlight is Jermaine.

No offense Jermaine, I love ya! But if this isn't a hoax I'ma have to kick your ass!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions