Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

• 1476 Replies

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams

Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

• on: June 13, 2012, 04:16:43 PM
@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5's UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam
Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson
5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:
thank you mindseye or thirdeye  :icon_lol: finally we have the answer from Jermaine. I am very curious what that chapter will be about!
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: June 13, 2012, 08:49:17 PM
@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5's UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam

So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:
thank you mindseye or thirdeye  :icon_lol: finally we have the answer from Jermaine. I am very curious what that chapter will be about!

*aussie shuts her laptop and runs out the door to order her copy at the book store*

People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es

• on: June 13, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

ok nobody yell at me cause maybe i am just crazy but where does this picture come from?  to me it looks like the back of his head has one type of hair and the front another.  i don't mean any kind of offense to michael it just doesn't look right.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline Loveunited

• Hoaxer

• on: June 16, 2012, 11:24:51 AM
Just got through listening to Jermaine interview with someone in England.. New chapter to deal with responses in Murray trial plus a secret witness that can't be revealed?  I'll post the link:

Jermaine Jackson‏@jermjackson5

Hear me on UK radio! RT @gordonwise Great i/v with @jermjackson5 from Magic radio by @AngieGreaves #YANA Jermaine Jackson Pt 1 - You Are Not Alone and The Jackson's Tour by Angie Greaves on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Well cause I still SUUCKKK at computer stuff, :computer-losy-smiley: not sure if that will work but on his Twitter account (above) it is  a post dated 6/15.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer

• on: June 16, 2012, 01:46:55 PM
Just got through listening to Jermaine interview with someone in England.. New chapter to deal with responses in Murray trial plus a secret witness that can't be revealed?  I'll post the link:

Jermaine Jackson‏@jermjackson5

Hear me on UK radio! RT @gordonwise Great i/v with @jermjackson5 from Magic radio by @AngieGreaves #YANA Jermaine Jackson Pt 1 - You Are Not Alone and The Jackson's Tour by Angie Greaves on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Well cause I still SUUCKKK at computer stuff, :computer-losy-smiley: not sure if that will work but on his Twitter account (above) it is  a post dated 6/15.

That was a great interview - thank you for sharing this with us. I really believe that Jermaine is protective of Michael and doing his best to help clean up the damage that the allegations caused while showing the world who Michael really is. I am very interested in knowing who that secret witness is...

Blessings
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer

• on: June 16, 2012, 02:50:02 PM
I wish I had a brother like Jermain!
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.

• on: June 16, 2012, 05:30:17 PM
I hear Jermaine says a "surprise witness" and that he can't say. hmmm :suspect:
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: June 16, 2012, 08:50:18 PM
I hear Jermaine says a "surprise witness" and that he can't say. hmmm :suspect:

:suspect: June 25 is approaching...... :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_e_wink:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer

• on: June 16, 2012, 09:15:32 PM
I wish I had a brother like Jermain!

lol

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer

• on: June 16, 2012, 09:32:39 PM
What are you lolling at SEHF?

He is a caring brother, no doubt. I know that many people have a different opinion about him. But I respect him so much for what he has done so far to protect and help his brother. Dosn't that count at all? Way to go, Jermaine.

By the way, your turtle is hiding now. Have you noticed that?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:35:23 PM by diggyon »
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 09:43:48 AM
Whatever is happening, it's brought to the surface.... again.  :suspect:

‏@jermjackson5
Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer

@jermjackson5
The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened

@jermjackson5
As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim

‏@jermjackson5
This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive

‏@jermjackson5
Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw...
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 09:54:13 AM
Whatever is happening, it's brought to the surface.... again.  :suspect:

‏@jermjackson5
Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer

@jermjackson5
The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened

@jermjackson5
As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim

‏@jermjackson5
This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive

‏@jermjackson5
Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw...

Interesting...

That bolded part of the tweet reminds me of the line in the letter sent to Branca  "...and further revealed in the coming weeks"

Something is in the wind.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 11:08:26 AM
Jigsaw = hoax

:michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: July 19, 2012, 11:12:47 AM
Am I missing something or did that bonus chapter never materialize?

If not, then This Is It.

Lol.
Are you entertained?

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt

• on: July 19, 2012, 12:32:54 PM
Am I missing something or did that bonus chapter never materialize?

If not, then This Is It.

Lol.

So is Bec! the family is giving a lot of talk these days, we are left with the promise of what's to come. :woohoo2:

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 01:59:16 PM

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 02:36:00 PM
Sounds like the same thing as:
Jermaine Jackson Remember This Is not Really It - YouTube

I have always loved this clip of Jermaine.  The "Sony Side-Step" and "TVBS" crack me up........

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 02:59:29 PM
I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.

You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books

Offline Billie J

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 04:12:17 PM
Jigsaw=A Game
~Love lives forever~

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: July 19, 2012, 04:48:54 PM
I don't know if this link will work. Amazon UK has what I think is the extra chapter, called The Final Word, September 2011, on its 'look inside' feature. I'm reading it now.

You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books

thanks for posting this Curls. i've just read this chapter... very well written. There's a lot about vindicating, justice and the media.

Only a few sentences look hoax related to me...

"The world only viewed half the movie with the trial of Conrad Murray. The full picture is yet to be seen.

… motive behind Mother’s civil action against AEG … they believed the negligence was accumulative, and extended beyond one doctor on one night. … we cannot find closure unless we first subject certain matters to scrutiny and extract the answers."

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:50:56 PM by mindseye »
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: July 20, 2012, 07:42:38 PM
Jermaine was just on twitter answering questions...

I thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise

Paris was responding to Twitter wildfire that inaccurately suggested Mother had a mini-stroke in the past week @RealJayVee

@KingMikeJ It is a prescribed rest for an 82-year-old lady, not a vacation. Everything else you raise is a misinformed rumor

This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.

I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us

@Muzikfactorytwo however you split "some months ago" and "recently", your semantics change nothing about fact Mother suffered a mini-stroke

‏@jermjackson5
Outsiders, from Alan Duke to TMZ "sources", can clutch at straws all day long but no-one can tell us about events concerning our own mother

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer

• on: July 20, 2012, 07:57:41 PM
So tonight it’s a rest in Arizona and not a vacation.  :icon_question: I don’t know which is the truth, I only hope that Mrs. Jackson is okay.  This has really gotten very ugly. 
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: July 26, 2012, 04:37:26 PM
Last night Jermaine retweeted

@PJ4MJJ
"I just know that this is not a family that does the kinds of things that are being reported." ~Thomas Mesereau

Maybe the family is waiting for John Branca and John McClain to release a statement or file papers or... idk, before their next move.  *thriller*  :icon_geek:

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

• on: July 28, 2012, 07:49:01 AM
3h  Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5

You all have families. Sometimes it gets complicated. Whatever happens, whatever is said, we are family, we are One, we will heal

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5
I will now repeat what I told the fans from the stage tonight...

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5
Correcting @TMZ... I didn't travel alone to Saratoga for tonight's show, I flew with the brothers

So Jermaine has been reading TMZ reports...lol

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal