Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

• 1476 Replies

Offline simplyme

• Hoaxer

Re: Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)

• on: October 25, 2011, 09:55:41 PM
Jermaine RTed this tweet.

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
 RTed by jermjackson5
Dr Metzger: MJ's insomnia dated back 15-20yrs. Had problem "coming down" on tour. Just as @jermjackson5 called it..not Demerol-linked #truth

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
Re trial, Dr Metzger confirmed what I've said all along: Michael's insomnia was historic & tour/pressure induced. Nothing to do w/Demerol...

Many artists unable to turn off mind will empathize with this insomnia. Michael slept ok when not performing. In bed around 9pm...and slept

He was going to bed at 9pm? Everything has to be related with making 6 upside down and 9, right Jermaine?  geek/

And Demerol? I thought it was Propofol? He wasn't taking Demerol / Propofol for sleeping, so why was he taking it? For nothing. He wasn't even taking it at all. Jermaine is about to spill it.  :mrgreen:

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking Demerol!
  geek/
It was propofol but after Michael died immediately everyone was saying demerol because of the song Morphine and everyone assumed that he was a demerol addict.  In that  song he spoke in 1st 2nd and third person if I recall and I don't think it was autobio or most of it wasn't.  I think most of it was a message to someone like many singers do.  Just my opinion.  But anyways, immediately following Michael's death all kinds of stuff in the press.  There was even a UK rag that said right after his death that demerol and oxycontin were found in his system.  They made it up.  I remember the news playing the song "Morphine" and talking about the "disturbing" lyrics.  I was a little annoyed.  That is one of my favorite songs.  I just love the arrangement.  I love all of them really.  Hard to choose.  Can't.  Love his work when he's angry and love the ballads too.

Offline TheMoonIsDancing

• Hoaxer

• on: October 25, 2011, 10:31:33 PM
Love it! Thanks for posting

And thank you Jermaine!

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: October 26, 2011, 01:34:41 AM
Love you Jermaine!
In court today Dr. Lee said when she watched MJ sleep that one night he did sleep for 5 hours and then woke up all without drugs.  Tons of people sleep that amount per night, and can function okay, maybe catch up more sleep eventually.  When I’m excited about something (often through the years) I don’t sleep and maybe catch 2-3 hours. But in 2 or 3 nights the body will be so exhausted it will konk out easily. I think her testimony proves to me this insomnia thing is a hoax storyline.  They’re always trying to make MJ sound weird or abnormal but as far as sleep, he sounds completely normal

Offline fatalkiss26

• Hoaxer

• on: November 08, 2011, 08:43:43 PM
As we look forward, let us now forever remember & focus on the life and goodness -- not the death -- of Michael

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer

• on: November 09, 2011, 12:19:41 AM
Love you Jermaine!
In court today Dr. Lee said when she watched MJ sleep that one night he did sleep for 5 hours and then woke up all without drugs.  Tons of people sleep that amount per night, and can function okay, maybe catch up more sleep eventually.  When I’m excited about something (often through the years) I don’t sleep and maybe catch 2-3 hours. But in 2 or 3 nights the body will be so exhausted it will konk out easily. I think her testimony proves to me this insomnia thing is a hoax storyline.  They’re always trying to make MJ sound weird or abnormal but as far as sleep, he sounds completely normal

There have been many nights since June 25, 2009 where I've slept 5 hours or less. And for years I survived on 6 hours per night. I thought the same thing when I heard Dr Lee - what she said didn't sound like he had a problem sleeping to me.

Right now he's probably sleeping better than any of us.

Jermaine's latest tweet is directing us back again to vindication for MJ. That's just my opinion.

Blessings

I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

• on: January 23, 2012, 10:53:16 AM
Jermaine Jackson
@
@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )
8 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 23, 2012, 01:07:32 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@

I was so happy to see his tweet this morning!  That's my twitter (@TheVogueRogue).  Lame name I know but it sounded good at the time, lol.

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.

• on: January 23, 2012, 01:20:25 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@

I was so happy to see his tweet this morning!  That's my twitter (@TheVogueRogue).  Lame name I know but it sounded good at the time, lol.

party/

:lol:

It's a really cool coincidence!  geek/
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer

• on: January 23, 2012, 01:25:20 PM
I really like Jermaine very much. I guess he stood by Michael and tried to help him as much as he could. I sometimes wonder why people criticize him so much. Anyway, good work Jermaine, God bless you. I wish I had a brother like you!

Blessings
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams

• on: January 23, 2012, 02:21:08 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@
sounds familiar...thank you Front ::P if Jermain`s next tweet will be something like "Keep watching" I will fall of my chair :lol:
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

• on: January 23, 2012, 02:49:03 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@
sounds familiar...thank you Front ::P if Jermain`s next tweet will be something like "Keep watching" I will fall of my chair :lol:

what I like the most is this:  ;)

• Hoaxer

• on: January 23, 2012, 03:31:08 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@

Hi Andrea - did you ask him a question in particular?

Blessings

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 23, 2012, 03:38:31 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@

Blessings

I said I loved his book and that I didn't believe in coincidence either - he mentions that a couple of times in the book.

• Hoaxer

• on: January 23, 2012, 03:42:16 PM
Jermaine Jackson
@

Blessings

I said I loved his book and that I didn't believe in coincidence either - he mentions that a couple of times in the book.

Thanks! I don't believe in coincidence either (or cooincidence as BACK says :) )

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2012, 03:22:58 AM
@ andrea, thanks for initiating this. very encouraging ;)

@ gina - thank you for sharing.

bearhug
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

• on: January 24, 2012, 03:41:54 AM
Jermaine Jackson
@

:lol:  Love you girl and  /woohoo/ for you.

Offline Andrea

• Hoaxer

• on: January 24, 2012, 08:45:04 AM
Thanks PureLove, I love you too!  And we know that it's not a coincidence, what Jermaine tweeted. :lol:

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: March 29, 2012, 11:25:42 PM
‏ It's been so quiet lately. Maybe this will shake things up a bit.    :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

@jermjackson5
There is also going to be some exciting news to share with you soon...so stayed tuned over the coming days!! : )

@jermjackson5 Hi folks. I've been away from here but keeping busy, writing new chapter for paperback edition of my book #youarenotalonemichael. Out June.

'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: March 30, 2012, 02:56:41 AM
‏ It's been so quiet lately. Maybe this will shake things up a bit.    :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red

@jermjackson5
There is also going to be some exciting news to share with you soon...so stayed tuned over the coming days!! : )

@jermjackson5 Hi folks. I've been away from here but keeping busy, writing new chapter for paperback edition of my book #youarenotalonemichael. Out June.

I'm curious about that extra chapter...

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan

• on: March 30, 2012, 04:39:31 AM

@jermjackson5

I'm curious about that extra chapter...

+1
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer

• on: April 01, 2012, 08:32:53 AM
heart u jermie xx

:smiley_abuv:
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline emulik

• Hoaxer
  • go for your dreams

• on: April 02, 2012, 10:15:13 AM
I am curious what he will add, too..I look forward to that  :)
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

• on: April 02, 2012, 10:37:21 AM
hmmm now I'm curious.   :suspect:

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: April 02, 2012, 05:20:30 PM
In a few days...hmm well Easter weekend is next. So hopefully soon! Jackie also posted this on the 31st:
 ‏
@JackieJackson5
I'm so excited to announce the first official Twitter account for The Jacksons! Make sure to follow @Jacksons for the latest news & updates!

Which RT's Jermaines tweet.

Who knows, I'm hoping something about a tribute or gift or message to fans for their support. That would be a great start for a return.   ;D
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer

• on: June 13, 2012, 04:10:17 PM
@MJNotAlone Two weeks until release of @jermjackson5's UK paperback inc bonus chapter. You pre-ordered your copy yet? You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother's Eyes: Amazon.co.uk: Jermaine Jackson: Books #MJFam
Retweeted by Jermaine Jackson
5:58 PM - 8 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

So two weeks will be the 22nd... or maybe by the 25th. Wonder what new clue could be in this chapter.  :icon_e_confused:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal