Jennie

Re: Jermaine just tweeted - MAJOR clue!?!?!?! :O
January 09, 2010, 08:17:14 PM
You guys say the Jack5son account is on A&E right? Well is it odd that out of the blue A&E has requested to follow me on twitter? I thought maybe they follow everyone who follows them but I checked and they have way more followers than people they are following and besides, why would a TV station want to follow me? I hardly ever tweet.. :roll:

And if they are talking about a possible Jackson four tour then why is there a 5 in there twitter account name? Just curious as they say they are 4 now.... dunno.. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-FanTopic starter

January 09, 2010, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
You guys say the Jack5son account is on A&E right? Well is it odd that out of the blue A&E has requested to follow me on twitter? I thought maybe they follow everyone who follows them but I checked and they have way more followers than people they are following and besides, why would a TV station want to follow me? I hardly ever tweet.. :roll:

And if they are talking about a possible Jackson four tour then why is there a 5 in there twitter account name? Just curious as they say they are 4 now.... dunno.. :?

Strange about them wanting to follow you!
And yeah I know.. The Jackson '5' thing seems weird. Why not just the Jacksons? It can never be J5 without Michael really. And if Randy doesn't want to be involved.. Then that makes 4. They may be good at showbiz but not so good at counting ;) I guess that's cos in the song ABC, they only counted 1 2 3!  :lol: ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 09, 2010, 08:30:55 PM
I think they want you to follow them because they want you to read their tweets. Is your account any way related to Michael Jackson talk? I noticed they want as many people as possible to be notified about the grand finale episode, it seems to be important to them and thats why they keep promoting their words. It must be big then.. And I hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

January 09, 2010, 11:28:41 PM
To everyone who thinks they were talking about THIS sunday (January 10th) when they say it will blow your mind, they AREN'T.

They are talking about January 17th (the series finale).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 09, 2010, 11:35:13 PM
Jermaine posted another tweet today talking about the suprise finale. :o   He tweeted that something heavy and emotional is going to happen.  If it's something to do with them releasing an album or going on tour that's gonna make me irritated. :evil: Like who cares.  We already know they want to make an album and go on tour.  I really do hope MJ still alive(which I still believe he is) because they are really promoting themselves and their upcoming projects.  If he really was dead I think that would be very tacky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 11:39:04 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Jermaine posted another tweet today talking about the suprise finale. :o   He tweeted that something heavy and emotional is going to happen.  If it's something to do with them releasing an album or going on tour that's gonna make me irritated. :evil: Like who cares.  We already know they want to make an album and go on tour.  I really do hope MJ still alive(which I still believe he is) because they are really promoting themselves and their upcoming projects.  If he really was dead I think that would be very tacky.

I have read on another Forum that Michael Jackson was planed somehow for the show, I haven´t seen all episodes of the reality show...but I think it will be that they are talking about the memorial or funeral of Michael Jackson, no comeback that it is why it will be so emotional, we will see...

I do not want to put so much hope into that. There are to many disappointments allready.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

January 09, 2010, 11:41:49 PM
Quote from: "Shout"

I have read on another Forum that Michael Jackson was planed somehow for the show, I haven´t seen all episodes of the reality show...but I think it will be that they are talking about the memorial or funeral of Michael Jackson, no comeback that it is why it will be so emotional, we will see...

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Hope I'm wrong  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 09, 2010, 11:44:48 PM
But it will be also something that will be blow our mind... funeral and memorial don't blow are mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:52:29 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "Shout"

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Hope I'm wrong  :(
No I don't think it's anything to do with the memorial or funeral.  They've already shown some footage of the funeral on the show and the 911 call so that can't be it.  How can memorial footage be a suprise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

January 10, 2010, 02:18:01 AM
When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

Michael's comeback maybe? Emotional doesn't always mean that it's sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

January 10, 2010, 03:20:19 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
When I read your comments, it made me think that maybe it's the full tape of MJ's funeral, but seriously - this would not blow minds away, this will trigger another wave of fan suicides.

I agree with you. Do you guys really think footage of the funeral would "blow our minds?" There are many emotions...not only sadness.

But we can never be too sure. It is Jermaine after all (don't mean to bad mouth him or anything).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 10, 2010, 03:48:01 AM

er fan suicides??...i thought that was just a rumor over the internet... :?  I dont think that Michael would allow his fans to commit suicide over him, if he knew about that which he would through news and media he would def come out of hiding if it were a hoax... so i am pretty sure that that was just a rumor...orr i am def hoping that its just a rumor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 10, 2010, 04:37:38 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

er fan suicides??...i thought that was just a rumor over the internet... :?  I dont think that Michael would allow his fans to commit suicide over him, if he knew about that which he would through news and media he would def come out of hiding if it were a hoax... so i am pretty sure that that was just a rumor...orr i am def hoping that its just a rumor

There is a reason why people then took suicide, because they loved MJ more than anything on this planet.
-They took their lifes for MJ. Would be worse if they spent all their life crying about MJ being gone.

They who took suicide have problems, and would do this before or later anyways..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-FanTopic starter

January 10, 2010, 11:35:08 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"

I heard that the people who killed themselves were depressed and gonna do it anyway. But MJ's death just pushed them over the edge. It's really sad that some people would feel like that :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

January 10, 2010, 11:47:34 AM
If the big secret next week is funeral footage, why would that need to be secret?
That wouldn't really blow our minds; the world thinks he's dead. (well, SOME do...)

Not only that, but why promote it and promote it and promote it?
This is going to sound rude, but come on! Funeral footage? Why would that be OMG SO MIND BLOWING?

I still think it has to do with Michael. It can't be a coincidence that their ZOMG SECRET PLANS LOL is the day before MLK day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.