2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
These are some really interesting tweets...Credit goes to Twiggy MJHoaxlive...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

courtney love 07:06 PM September 10, 2009
Kurts estate and his daughters trust and all of my monies Hole and Nirvana have been diverted to weitzman and branca now jacksons estate ∞

courtney love 07:05 PM September 10, 2009
last year under krust ssn he has many many names and residences on his ssn a "Russell and Melissa Melnick" aka Bricklin Mccourt a formr assn ∞

courtney love 07:04 PM September 10, 2009
see it is a landownership company mostly folson califonia and cherry hill nj and az and youll note in KOBANES a MACQUARRIE KOBANE ∞

courtney love 07:03 PM September 10, 2009
just like these bogus corps and llcs cobain enterprises inc being a fake one, kittyradio being one wich revese the business finders youllse ∞

courtney love 07:03 PM September 10, 2009
why woudl he finance his properties with the nirvana iNC wich shoudlnt even exist and wich Frances gets ni share of ( it operates illegally ∞

courtney love 07:01 PM September 10, 2009
in fact all these cobains youllsee at ussearch will have due diligences beginning with abc at listed phones at this address, etc, ∞

courtney love 07:01 PM September 10, 2009
the letter a b or c, ( i it was H I J id be really fucked in one case it is abcdefghijklm but thats advanced Mortgage Fraud) ∞

courtney love 07:00 PM September 10, 2009

twitpics and youllsee atthat delicatesses where 5.6millionwassent to weitzman when i was tolsd to sell my loe in nyc all surnames begin with ∞

courtney love 06:59 PM September 10, 2009
not to be confused with the fbheatherrdtrust that is located at the deli at 1 roland way "west"orange nj reverse the adress and look at my ∞

courtney love 06:58 PM September 10, 2009
and he Branca Wietzman KnispelCpa who stole 32 million in refinances and 14 million in a house trustthe heather road trust, at a pheonixban ∞

courtney love 06:58 PM September 10, 2009
in this MAdeoff scheme well this makes madeoff look warm and fizzy this Karsh runs oaktree capitol a company wich owns 43,9 billion in land ∞

courtney love 06:56 PM September 10, 2009
0 kobanes cohbanes cabainskobains i you put in all states and age any 101 is ine youll ind all sorts of kurts and others that do not exist ∞

courtney love 06:55 PM September 10, 2009
to your absouloute horror if you actually give a fuck that Kurt Cobain is not actaully dead, and that despite their being only 27 cobains ∞

courtney love 06:54 PM September 10, 2009
with one owner of the {Private bank of California and i you like alot of other people go check at ussearch or people finders.com youll find ∞

courtney love 06:54 PM September 10, 2009
has now been reifinanced on two occasions in cherryhill NJ( Ge Mortgage,Wamuagain spiccoli again) and our properties all refi'd ∞

courtney love 06:53 PM September 10, 2009
massive, a 300k property getting refinanced 12 times illegally for 600k, her three horses her cars all in and my mothe rin laws home also ∞

courtney love 06:52 PM September 10, 2009
refinanced KIm Cobains farmi bought her was refinanced assessed by one "Jeff Spiccoli"(duh)for Wamu at 2x its value so the refis were ∞

courtney love 06:51 PM September 10, 2009
due to the money being absouloutly ipped to the bone off down to pennies, shoes and buying Kurts family houses wich then get illegally ∞

courtney love 06:50 PM September 10, 2009
Please Google them and thier bank the Private Bank Of Southern California and their backer Bruce Karsh9this is the man who is a partner ∞

fight for it to be, i trusted my alwyer our laywer rosemaryliek i trusted my lawyer Howard Weitzman like i trusted my lawyer John Branca ∞

Collective Soul 06:50 PM September 10, 2009
We will make it there!! RT @Aussie_Bella: @collective_soul I sure wish I was - but it's a long way from Australia! xox ∞

fight for it to be, i trusted my alwyer our laywer rosemaryliek i trusted my lawyer Howard Weitzman like i trusted my lawyer John Branca ∞

courtney love 06:49 PM September 10, 2009
in the last 5 years that close to 900 million dollars i dont have it, Frances doesnt have er prcent wich isnt 50% but is as close as i could ∞

Katie Couric 06:49 PM September 10, 2009
Event was great! Do u volunteer? If so, what do u do? I am going to do something this weekend...trying to decide what exactly! ∞

Chad Ocho Cinco 06:48 PM September 10, 2009
That might start a team fight like in baseball , all the benches might clear And it would be a brawl over some hair!!! Ha that was funny ∞

courtney love 06:48 PM September 10, 2009
legal woes and ( that is occuring now i again quote the Guardian Newspaper i believe if not its the L times, Kurt has netted 450mPOUNDS ∞

courtney love 06:47 PM September 10, 2009
daughter to have a trust fund that was substantial the reasons not to give Frances much were basicbecause fucking FBC would engender more ∞

courtney love 06:46 PM September 10, 2009
al ( 94/02) in the ensuing years afte rthe partnerhsip joke an dthe INC joke had been put paid as illegal i fought five days a week for my ∞

courtney love 06:46 PM September 10, 2009
she had sold us both out, i was assured a 2 year probate max, there were no initial arguments til i igure dout this llc was insane andilleg ∞

courtney love 06:44 PM September 10, 2009
@betseybreakdown who is connected the the exact same crew who have gathered around Jacksons carcass like jackals( the all own a bank) ∞

Collective Soul 06:44 PM September 10, 2009
Thanks !!! RT @ergokc: Band with a good #imageonline @collective_soul ∞

courtney love 06:43 PM September 10, 2009
i got rid of that@betsybreakdown but our counsel had sold us out i wanst at my best considering the man i loved and my best friend had ∞

Slash 06:43 PM September 10, 2009
I stand corrected, I'm honoring Ozzy with a tribute from the Sunset Strip, my bad. #fb ∞

courtney love 06:42 PM September 10, 2009
filed by his LEGALLY FIRED ( Cobain UNseen Littel Brown)band initially theior lawyer the dark and evil jill berliner gave frances not even8% ∞

Mary J. Blige 06:41 PM September 10, 2009
Oh my! Wanna make yourself happy? Watch this. Please retweet! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (via @Oprah) ∞

courtney love 06:41 PM September 10, 2009
@betseybreakdown could bill themseklvs from afrances trust fund, and from me, Frances trust fnd was according to the original "partnership" ∞

Katy Perry 06:41 PM September 10, 2009
Getting your first Chanel bag is better than your first time... Plus it will never leave u or make u bleed. #fashionsnightoutnewyorkcity ∞

Nick Cannon 06:41 PM September 10, 2009
Ncredibles do me a favor! Vote HOT for @RydaznRtist Concreteloop.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

courtney love 06:40 PM September 10, 2009
@Betsybreadown probabte period of an obscene 17 years could go on and on wherein 20s and 20s of lawyers illegally gathered and demanded ∞

courtney love 06:40 PM September 10, 2009

@BetseyBreakdown he trusted his life to a woman named Rosemary Carroll esq she sold him out at a table and the purpose? so that a probate ∞

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

remember all the craziness ( or at least thats what everyone thought it was) around the quade thing a little while back? wasn't what he was saying was there was a ring of lawyers wiping out celebraties financially with their dirty dealings?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

Yeah...I was thinking about Randy Quade only this week.  Randy and his wife and the " hollywood star whackers". He even did a song about those cheesy, sleazy star whackers. It's on the forum somewhere in the past archives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

"courtney love 06:55 PM September 10, 2009
to your absouloute horror if you actually give a fuck that Kurt Cobain is not actaully dead"

What is she saying here?

When Kurt died, some people in my class got depressed. The guy is dead, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

to your absouloute horror if you actually give a fuck that Kurt Cobain is not actaully dead"

What is she saying here?

:confused: I have enough with Michael Jackson :Pulling_hair: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You're joking right?  If not, then why come to an MJ forum? :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you read the post that Paula was replying to, you can see she is joking!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Understood.  It is my 1st time here.  But you must understand, just EVERY MJ forum has someone saying something snarky at some point.  Haters do come to MJ forums just for the fun of it & to troll.  I did not know if she was an MJ lover or an MJ hater.   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Welcome LadyRobyn.  

You'll find that this is one MJ board that has zero tolerance for hating on MJ or the Jackson family.

Paula was referring to the comment about Kurt Cobain possibly not being dead - and having enough with Michael Jackson [not being dead] - I'm sure she meant her plate was full with investigating Michael's death, said jokingly, not wanting yet another death or 'death' to scrutinize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

and we haven't had much trouble with any trolls in a long while.    humm whats up with that ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

What is she saying here?

:confused: I have enough with Michael Jackson :Pulling_hair: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: you make me smile Paula... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions