Re: Hey someone posted this to my forum
January 24, 2010, 08:33:40 PM
Quote from: "MyMindseye"
Quote from: "DarkYetLovely"
I'm trying to make this make sense in my mind but I'm failing miserably. If anybody has any theories on the whys and wherefores I'd love to hear them...

Isn't Murray practicing again? Haven't some of the members here even called the office to schedule fake appointments? Why would Jackson hire a circus owner to play the doctor who supposedly kills him and why would said circus owner agree to do it? What the heck is the purpose of creating a false story about a child support case if in fact there is no child to support?

I am so thoroughly confused. Thanks for sharing though.

The support hearings arent real the one with the Gilda money was fake by a retired judge remember? So I believe they are all fake backing up the theroy that he is an actor.

@OP OMFG awesome awesome you have made my entire year and what I just saw on the Jack5ons twitter seals it "working up to a secret finale that will BLOW YOUR MIND. Isnt that what MJ said he wanted to do? And TheRealKennyOrtega has some interesting tweets too...OMG Hes coming!!!
That "retired" judge was called back into service because something happened with the other just.  I think the link is posted somewhere on this site.  It wasn't fake. Sorry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:59:03 AM
TMZ is pretty obvious revealing the HOAX these days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Notice the word CARNIVAL in bold? Like a Circus....lol. It's late and I'm tired but this is so in your face you don't need to read between any lines.

I've missed everybody here, will try to stop in later today after I've had a few Zzzzzz's

Blessed to have been,
TouchedByAnAngel

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 12:15:49 PM
Yes there is a pretty famous carnaval in T&T Islands
So what is weird about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2010, 07:22:22 AM
I don't know if someone can help or if this has been discussed, but while watching this video (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) on tmz I understood that that is the place where Dr. CM is working.
We know that his office is in LA and you can see from the video that number "6725-3" is shown above the entrance but while checking this with the information provided at the beginning of this thread, I found no correlation. Maybe it's nothing, maybe this is a track we can follow.

As I live very far away I can't personally check what's really there.... but maybe someone could get there and see if Murray really has his office there and ask some questions about him.
Just an idea...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Conrad Murray is Robert Earl Carter?
October 18, 2011, 01:05:36 AM
I know most of you don't like me or whatever, but anyways I like to believe that we are all here for the same reason..

Please read this

Hi guys,
yes I did find out who Murray really is
I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that
his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live
at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isnt the address that the "police searched" for their Home but they do own Both properties. Now
Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice
at 2110 east flamingo unit 301, Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isnt its her Nevada paractice and shes a family Doctor.
Now also Robert Changed his name on his license in
Febuary of 2009 to "conrad murray" and then he boght properties in Conrad Murrays Name. Now when You google Conrad Murray Global Associates you get
3121 south maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, Now if you Google conrad murray Houston Texas you get that same address of 3121 south Maryland Pkwy but its listed for Houston texas. Now this Medical clinic armstrong that he supposably works at is owned by Dr davil armstrong
and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road
Houston Texas 77091. There hasnt been patients in there for a while. his Phone numebr of his office is 713-692-1000.
Also "murray" has 1 adult daughter named Monique lee Carter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter named Maureen
Ray Rose. "murray" doesnt have any "other children
according to Peoplefinders.com And Both adult children live with them at that address.

something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
or question her about where he was well they went to
robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo
so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.

IF you read the actual post you will see that all of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah  lol Dr.Murray is busted
I don't think it's as complicated as all that.  If Monique's last name is Carter [maiden name Murray] it's probably because she is or was married to this Robert Carter fellow.  Dr. Conrad Murray is Dr. Conrad Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2011, 11:22:34 AM
I just read on another forum that it was said during the trial that the Robert Earl Carter story is real? Haven't really heard anything else about it.... does anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 04:43:14 AM
So this treat was linked from Dr. Arnold Klein on Twitter. He always had said that he don't know Conrad Murray.
The men in court ...we where told he was Conrad Murray...who is he ? Only a actor, a dummy....that could be the reason that he can't testify and he seems so emotionless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 04:51:20 AM

Dr Kline has posted a line to this thread on the forum on his facebook page .....  and sorry I dont seem to be able to paste the link on facebook heis Arnold W Kline and you will see the link half way down the page.  This is in addition to the link he posted on twitter.

Strange and stranger.   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 02, 2011, 05:01:18 AM
Wonder why he decided to tweet about this now, he obviously checks this forum so I won't be surprised if he is a forum member on here....also I wonder if the Jackson's will find out that Arnie is tweeting this and if they do, will they talk about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

November 02, 2011, 05:43:33 AM
I see his  facebook messages..  but  he links this  to lots of other sites aswell.. anyway,,..
who is to say that this is really Kleains facebookpage  and not  another  believer posing as him??
I don't see any evidence to say that it is  100% infact the real Klein

I would rather say that this is the real Dr. Klein You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:47:09 AM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

November 02, 2011, 06:15:43 AM
This is Arnold Klein's correct Facebook:

BTW why do I get a box up with my avatar when I try to paste anything into the reply box?

I am not able to copy and paste stuff here anymore, I have to type it all out.  /pull hair/
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:17:24 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 06:23:14 AM
Can't paste anything here, but Arnie is Tweeting links to this forum and links to William Wagener's You Tube video about Murry being Robert Carter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 02, 2011, 07:59:32 AM
I believe that Arnold Klein surely has a role in the hoax. His recent tweets about CM being Robert Earl Carter and the links to this forum seem a contribution to increase beLIEvers, which is the purpose in the hoax timeline. Or... he thinks "totally nuts this forum" crash/.. nah don't think so ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 02, 2011, 08:36:40 AM
Well, I believe it's his twitter  it has other medical stuff on there.  He goes to conferences and links to them too.  I've been tweeting him a few days now...
Anyone know if he even sees my tweets if I'm following him, but he is not following me!!  I know he can look at my page..but does he GET my tweets?
Like if we tweet LaToya..does she get them?
Also, I still don't know why Arnie isn't allowed in court but his records are.  O..not his records, because he DID say the records are NOT his!!
So, I'm thinking that No Arnie in court...fake Arnie records...Fake Murray..all means this is a movie/or sting or both. 
Maybe really, Arnie was out of the country during the trial so they just omitted him from the script.
Time will tell!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 02, 2011, 09:26:15 AM
OK, if I want to paste I have to use Control V :-)

I'm sure it is his Twitter too Ford.
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:28:42 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions