everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's a photo of the bottle. Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. Here it is.lol  I at first thought this was a pill bottle because it looked rather small on tv, but after hearing the lawyer saying that it was a juice bottle, I quickly typed it in to see what image I could find. Never have heard of this kind of juice before....NAKED. lol.
Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. 
Hmmm, I really wonder what exact juice was on MJ's nightstand. This Tropical smoothie you posted was released in March 2010 8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Does anyone have a screenshot of the specific juice?

The one that was on his night stand looked like maybe it had an orange colored juice inside. I couldn't really tell from the video.
could you please send me a link of this video? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Re: NAKED BOTTLE....
October 16, 2011, 08:27:36 PM
Not sure if any of you on here have pointed this out or not during Elissa Fleaks testimony while they were showing the items in MJ's room but did any of you catch the bottle that was titled "naked"? I saw that quite a few times not only on the news but in photos as well. I wish I copied them when I had the chance but here's the vid and  I believe it starts @ 2:14. My interpertation of what that might mean is exposing certain ppl of the NAKED TRUTH. Then on top of that they go as far to show a NAKED photo of Michael  which was totally disrespectful but I won't get into all of that. Tell me #teambeLIEvers what you all think. :) Much love!

Here's a photo of the bottle. Not the exact one that was shown on MJ's nightstand ...but um yeah. Here it is.lol  I at first thought this was a pill bottle because it looked rather small on tv, but after hearing the lawyer saying that it was a juice bottle, I quickly typed it in to see what image I could find. Never have heard of this kind of juice before....NAKED. lol.
Hmmm, I really wonder what exact juice was on MJ's nightstand. This Tropical smoothie you posted was released in March 2010 8-) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Does anyone have a screenshot of the specific juice?

The one that was on his night stand looked like maybe it had an orange colored juice inside. I couldn't really tell from the video.

The link was on pg#1 of the topic but here ya go. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

everlastinglove_MJ

Not sure if any of you on here have pointed this out or not during Elissa Fleaks testimony while they were showing the items in MJ's room but did any of you catch the bottle that was titled "naked"? I saw that quite a few times not only on the news but in photos as well. I wish I copied them when I had the chance but here's the vid and  I believe it starts @ 2:14. My interpertation of what that might mean is exposing certain ppl of the NAKED TRUTH. Then on top of that they go as far to show a NAKED photo of Michael  which was totally disrespectful but I won't get into all of that. Tell me #teambeLIEvers what you all think. :) Much love!

The link was on pg#1 of the topic
ok.. oops, I guess I was kind of a sleepy head yesterday :roll:  Thanks for the vid. You're right the bottle is hardly recognizable. Anyway, I stop searching for comparable bottles now... One thing's for sure: I definately want to try 1 of these healthy fresh smoothies or juices since I've read so much info about them with a purpose to investigate...it ends up in willing to buy one :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

ok.. oops, I guess I was kind of a sleepy head yesterday :roll:  Thanks for the vid. You're right the bottle is hardly recognizable. Anyway, I stop searching for comparable bottles now... One thing's for sure: I definately want to try 1 of these healthy fresh smoothies or juices since I've read so much info about them with a purpose to investigate...it ends up in willing to buy one :)

Lol. They do look quite tasty don't they?! Why is it that if it's a fruit or health drink -that when I type in "Naked juice" into my yahoo browser bar thing ...it asks me if I'm over the age of 18 if it's just a drink? haha.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

everlastinglove_MJ

Lol. They do look quite tasty don't they?! Why is it that if it's a fruit or health drink -that when I type in "Naked juice" into my yahoo browser bar thing ...it asks me if I'm over the age of 18 if it's just a drink? haha.  ;D
lol, I have no idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions