Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I think its a bit funny how this major news of the investigation being complete comes out from TMZ on the day of Elvis's birthday.

Someone even wrote a post last week questioning the significance of Friday 8th Jan.

Hmmm...  i dont know what it means, but it seems these big news stories come out at the right moments.

Also..  someone has mentioned that TII DVD comes out this month.. Jan 26th.  

Well Jan 25th will be 7 months exactly after the event...   whats the betting some major revelation will be revealed on Jan 25th?
It means MJ is on everyones minds again for the launch of the DVD... people who havent seen the film will go out and buy it to see MJ at his final rehearsals.
Could this be a marketing ploy?... keeping MJ in the news?

My head hurts today.... but its a theory.   8-)

I think ur right!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

i was thinking the same thing...why on this day? (Elvis Presley Bday)..this cannot be a coincidence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

Everything is in place this is all part of the plan...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

I guess we have to read between the lines - IMHO.
The investigation is complete - they probably mean the "behind the curtain" investigation... the real one, the serious one, about which we don't know - which forced Michael to faking his death! Maybe they caught those who threatened Michael? (I'm referring to Blackorwhite's revelations) Maybe now he can come out of hiding because the investigation is complete and the threat has gone???  :?
Just my thoughts...  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: billy06
NEW FROM BLACKORWHITE:

Q: what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? and i mean the next month, as if you are correct, then it proves that you must, must be real!!

A: Hi bilal

Robert Conrad Murray will not be charged
Thank for your support.

Funny that BOW used "Robert" as his first name. Please read this (Was posted in another forum by a former member of THIS forum)

Please read this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... e-t248.htm

Hi guys,
yes I did find out who Murray really is
I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that
his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live
at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isnt the address that the "police searched" for their Home but they do own Both properties. Now
Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice
at 2110 east flamingo unit 301, Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isnt its her Nevada paractice and shes a family Doctor.
Now also Robert Changed his name on his license in
Febuary of 2009 to "conrad murray" and then he boght properties in Conrad Murrays Name. Now when You google Conrad Murray Global Associates you get
3121 south maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, Now if you Google conrad murray Houston Texas you get that same address of 3121 south Maryland Pkwy but its listed for Houston texas. Now this Medical clinic armstrong that he supposably works at is owned by Dr davil armstrong
and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road
Houston Texas 77091. There hasnt been patients in there for a while. his Phone numebr of his office is 713-692-1000.
Also "murray" has 1 adult daughter named Monique lee Carter and Blanche has 1 adult daughter named Maureen
Ray Rose. "murray" doesnt have any "other children
according to Peoplefinders.com And Both adult children live with them at that address.

something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
or question her about where he was well they went to
robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo
so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.

IF you read the actual post you will see that all of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah :) lol Dr.Murray is busted :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I think its a bit funny how this major news of the investigation being complete comes out from TMZ on the day of Elvis's birthday.

Someone even wrote a post last week questioning the significance of Friday 8th Jan.

Hmmm...  i dont know what it means, but it seems these big news stories come out at the right moments.

Also..  someone has mentioned that TII DVD comes out this month.. Jan 26th.  

Well Jan 25th will be 7 months exactly after the event...   whats the betting some major revelation will be revealed on Jan 25th?
It means MJ is on everyones minds again for the launch of the DVD... people who havent seen the film will go out and buy it to see MJ at his final rehearsals.
Could this be a marketing ploy?... keeping MJ in the news?

My head hurts today.... but its a theory.   8-)

And didnt they say before xmas that the decision about Murray would be made on Jan 18/10 and it just happens to be Martin L King day...Freedom Hmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]Proud Member of MJ\'s Army of Love (Canadian Regiment) Ready to dedicate my life to MJ\'s Mission. Love you Michael..Always in my Heart[/size]

grayshki could you please repost the link? it didnt work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

wow that so much to take in :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions