Re: Let's do it one more time...
February 26, 2010, 09:01:48 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I don't know squat about the Mo and Souza and Maura controversy.  That was before my time.  I do however know about people who shout Michael, I love you more to the top of their lungs and talk about healing the world in every other breath who will 100% of the time, call you every ugly name imaginable and accuse you of being a "fake' fan if you go against their ideal of Michael having left this world and is now floating with  guilded wings in heaven.  And that is NOT an exaggeration.  You would be amazed at how quick and how fierce the attacks become.  All that it's all for love goes out the door and through the chimney.  I kid you not.  It is something to behold.  You would think you had cursed their mother or smacked one of their children.  I can respect their wanting to believe in what they believe.  What I can't understand is how quickly those those halos can turn to horns if you suggest an alternate reality.  They live :lol:  and it is like a cult.
I'm on your page.. I come from Maximum Jackson, and it is just like that there.. The people there, for all they talk about Michael and his ideals, are constantly laughing at other people, particularly these certain two very respected mods there.. I never really liked their attitudes before the 25th, but I thought they were open-minded.. Anyone who tries to bring up anything questioning Michael's "death" as anything other than what it is presented as (you know, he was secretly an addict all these years and the Propofol nonsense) is INSTANTLY mocked, scolded and has their thread closed down.. Thank God I saw that long before I learned about the hoax..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 09:12:41 PM
What is even more amazing is that many posters are actually afraid to let on that they have doubts about the truth.  They are in hiding, afraid to come out of the closet.  But guess what guys, I see :shock: you :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: BAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 26, 2010, 09:22:42 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
What is even more amazing is that many posters are actually afraid to let on that they have doubts about the truth.  They are in hiding, afraid to come out of the closet.  But guess what guys, I see :shock: you :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: BAM!
Are you talking about MaxJax? Because you're right, when I first learned about it I thought "Heck no way I'm sharing anything here, I'll be roasted alive", LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 11:38:06 PM
Everyone! I truly say this "with the L.O.V.E".....Please Stop the Mad-ness! Literally...there is some negative energy happening that is hard to see....
Please click on the following link now....it will sooth your soul...and I believe it applies not only to Michael Jackson, the original reason we're all even here, but to each and every one of us individually....please don't forget the L.O.V.E....without it, we're all lost...I believe this video will smooth ruffled feathers and calm folks down...it's only about a minute long....but it speaks volumes about what is hopefully important to all of us...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love and Peace to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

February 27, 2010, 12:26:48 AM
"For the other Souza & M0 haters: Has anyone ever thought about the fact that there is a possibility that the theories in our blogs could be true? Have you ever thought about it that when you call our theories freaking insane, you could be calling Mike freaking insane? I guess not."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

~Aristotle

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 01:36:57 AM
There is a song ~ a song that I have always felt reminded me of MJ...even if it isn't one of his songs...I'm sure you all know it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ("Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls)...
The lyrics just make me think of MJ...and I whenever I listen to this song, I can imagine him singing it...he is here~there~where ever you all are~some things in our world cannot be explained fully to all extent...and it is faith that bonds the believers to the things that cannot be seen - but can be felt...it is about an energy that exists between people, near and far - an energy that can only prove itself in time.  I believe. And if my belief angers others, so let it be their negative energies that fill their souls...as for my soul ~ it fills with energy from faith that there is more to MJ than just his existance, his accomplishments, his disappearance from what we understand to be the "normal world" we exist in...he is in lyrics, not only his own lyrics, but lyrics all around us - as he was fond of all these that held meaning and depth, light, shadows, pulse...I believe. He sends his energy...and it transforms as faith within us...and he is there, somewhere - pleading for us to not give up hope...to believe.

"Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls:

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me

I don't want the world to see me

[/i]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

February 27, 2010, 01:55:39 AM
Quote from: "EternalMichael"
Well said Souza !
I have just one thing to add : Souza and Mo, I love you !
Don't stop 'til you get the truth !

Ditto! I would just like to let the both of you know that your theories are awesome! Keep in mind no one likes the truth that is why there are so many haters on this forum. God Bless you both and keep up the great job. Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions