Re: Death Investigation Complete
January 08, 2010, 12:28:02 PM
Quote from: "bec"
"Within weeks". Bah. And how many times have we heard this before?

Exactly!  My sentiments exactly, Bec!  We have heard this over and over like a broken record. And, if Murray will be charged criminally in any fashion it would have made logical sense to SUSPEND his license in the interim. There is no way on God's green earth that if all of this was real that the justice system or medical board would allow him to even treat another patient until the investigation was complete and the file was officially closed!

This all indicates to me that it has to be a hoax. Michael, is directing this and it appears that a frenzy is mounting once again prior to the release of "This Is It". We must remember that Michael craves mystery and magic and really knows how to wow the masses. He is a genius when it comes to marketing and this ploy is all in line with his business tactics. It is clever and I don't blame him. I truly think he has something up his sleeve and I can't wait for it all to unfold. I just am not accustomed to waiting this long for anything, gosh darn it all! However, he said it was a journey and a journey is generally lengthy in nature and I cannot suspect that the intention for his disappearance has been played out yet. It all takes time and I do believe more is happening behind the scenes than we can ever conceive of. All I can say is God bless you Michael, I love you, we all love you. We wish good health, happiness, peace and safety be with you and your family always!
Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 12:39:01 PM by michaelsupporter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

MJLover1990

January 08, 2010, 12:31:41 PM
People you really need to wake up, and stop crying and react after just article as if Michael really isn't here anymore because we all know HE'S STILL ALIVE, Why are we here together for more then six months and you all want to give up just like that and throw your hands up after just an article... It's weird that they said last month that the investigation could take years for it to complete and then this month they say it is completed, that must ring a bell to everyone right? Because they are lying in front of our noses. So stop the crying because we all know Michael is still here!
Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 12:32:50 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:32:49 PM
Sentencing for Involuntary Manslaughter in California is low.  See link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also.. WHY ARE THE POLICE GIVING MURRAY A HEADS UP AGAIN?????????

Which police force does this????  Are they trying to give him as much warning as possible so he can do a runner???  I really think Dr Murray is going to skip the country.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:41:25 PM
My mind is all over the place right now.  Half of me wants to believe he's still alive but the other half of me is saying that he's dead. I told myself that if Dr Murray went to jail he was gone and now that's going to happen.
All these months we've been saying things about Michael's family when all they were doing was telling the truth. I feel horrible now. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

January 08, 2010, 12:47:23 PM
even if Michael is dead, I think Murray is not going to jail..it is a very weak case they have against him, especially because Propofol is not a controlled substance.
anesthesia intoxication happens quite often and the doctor never gets prosecuted.
he certainly was negligent, but I don't think that's enough to do any jail time. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:47:55 PM
Only TMZ reported this, and it is strange , on TMZ there are MJ news almost every day, sometimes 2 in a day. The site which reported his "death" first, before Jermaine announced that.

So they care so much about MJ. Are they trying to make believe us that he "dead"?
idk what is going on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

January 08, 2010, 12:49:25 PM
Ask any policeman...   they never give warnings of arrest to a suspect.  Its ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:49:56 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Sentencing for Involuntary Manslaughter in California is low.  See link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also.. WHY ARE THE POLICE GIVING MURRAY A HEADS UP AGAIN?????????

Which police force does this????  Are they trying to give him as much warning as possible so he can do a runner???  I really think Dr Murray is going to skip the country.
You took the words right out of my mouth!!!! They always give Murray a head up! It's like their saying" Murray, we're going to arrest you any day now, now's your chance to catch a plane out of the country so we can't arrest you and you won't stand trial or go to jail!!! have fun!". :lol: Not a smart thing to do guys, not at all. :roll:

I would think if they were to arrest Murray it'll be without any notice so it'll be a surprise and he wouldn't have time to skip the country... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I'm sorry but these type of posts are getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :!:   I can't believe people allow a stupid article upset them so much!  :?  You allow TMZ to have power over you too. If their watching this forum, they know that putting an article out about an arrest will upset people! Yes, MJ could be dead, but that article doesn't prove anything. Their giving Murray a heads up for goodness sakes! Police NEVER do that, EVER!That's ridiculous!!

We're NOT calling the Jackson's liars. We're questioning their actions and we want to truth. There's nothing wrong with that. Let's think positive and stop the "I feel so horrible, he's dead, etc" posts. This is a HOAX forum, if you believe that MJs dead, there's plenty of forums you can go to to talk about how horrible you feel, etc. We're here to find the truth and we will. Keep the faith!

Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm tired of reading depressing posts. I'm not here for that, I'm here for Michael and to investigate what happened to him.  :oops:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :( .  However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!!  :D

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again.  Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before."  8-)  8-)

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

iMJacksonfaN

January 08, 2010, 01:23:50 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
I admit that when I first heard about this I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach  :( .  However, I have had time to think more about this today and digest it all and do you know what??

I AM MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER THAT OUR MICHAEL IS STILL WITH US!!!  :D

Since 25th June I have had 100% faith that all of this is a hoax - earlier today I would say it wavered to about 70% alive, 30% dead but now, I am 100% certain again.

I can understand those of you who feel that this is 'game over', but it's not - I said only last week that something was starting to bubble under the surface and that things would start to happen again.  Well, THIS IS IT, this is the start of the journey down the road to revelation that I predicted.

Hop on board people and join me - it will be "a great adventure" and we will go "to places we have never been before."  8-)  8-)

I love you so very very much Michael.

XXXXXXX

*Join*

Maybe he is following the songs in This Is It..

He wanted to start something.. You know.. Follow his tracks.. What is his last song? Could be something with this.. :lol:
Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:24:27 PM by iMJacksonfaN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 01:24:24 PM
This is mjalive999's new video talking specifically about this news.  For anyone who may have slightly lost the faith after reading about the completed death investigation article I'd watch this (:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

January 08, 2010, 01:32:10 PM
Keep in mind that no official statement has been released by the LAPD.. only a "source" has leaked the info to TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 08, 2010, 01:43:47 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Keep in mind that no official statement has been released by the LAPD.. only a "source" has leaked the info to TMZ

That's right.. And TMZ doesn't really have sources either.. They are always first when it comes to MJ.. :roll: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 08, 2010, 01:47:50 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "IBelieveInMiracles"
My mind is all over the place right now.  Half of me wants to believe he's still alive but the other half of me is saying that he's dead. I told myself that if Dr Murray went to jail he was gone and now that's going to happen.
All these months we've been saying things about Michael's family when all they were doing was telling the truth. I feel horrible now. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I'm sorry but these type of posts are getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :!:   I can't believe people allow a stupid article upset them so much!  :?  You allow TMZ to have power over you too. If their watching this forum, they know that putting an article out about an arrest will upset people! Yes, MJ could be dead, but that article doesn't prove anything. Their giving Murray a heads up for goodness sakes! Police NEVER do that, EVER!That's ridiculous!!

We're NOT calling the Jackson's liars. We're questioning their actions and we want to truth. There's nothing wrong with that. Let's think positive and stop the "I feel so horrible, he's dead, etc" posts. This is a HOAX forum, if you believe that MJs dead, there's plenty of forums you can go to to talk about how horrible you feel, etc. We're here to find the truth and we will. Keep the faith!

Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm tired of reading depressing posts. I'm not here for that, I'm here for Michael and to investigate what happened to him.  :oops:  :|
 Right you are. Right you are. Please guys, try to analize what TMZ said. There's nothing to worry about. NOTHING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions