Re: Craig Harvey email....
January 17, 2010, 06:15:03 PM
I dont believe the family would cover up the fact MJ died of cancer...  drugs dont make you legendary.
Music and talent make you legendary.
If it was cancer, then it would be a great opportunity to educate people and fund causes.  Remember Jade Goody and how many lives she saved through her struggle?
To me that theory makes no sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I dont believe the family would cover up the fact MJ died of cancer...  drugs dont make you legendary.
If it was cancer, then it would be a great opportunity to educate people and fund causes.  Remember Jade Goody and how many lives she saved through her struggle?
I agree. Even that after almost 7 months now so obvious to us. The behavior of the family is not normal. And I'm sure Katie could not bear the death of his son, he was killed that way. She could be in the hospital or even die before this tragedy.

* Does anyone know the name of the family lawyer who is following the investigation of the "death" of Michael?  :?:

Yes, the family must have a lawyer following the case, which charges the police to deal quickly and also that the punishment of Murray, right? After so many months I never knew if that lawyer is and never heard/read about it. I think this is a big clue in all this. The family is not doing anything to get justice for the "death" of Michael. But when documents are released exclusively by TMZ.

It seems that many people still have doubts about Michael being alive. Just only read and pay close attention to all the facts since the 25th of June. Is this normal? No!!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 17, 2010, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
So... I messaged Craig harvey on Facebook and asked him if MJ was dead or or not and this was his reply...

"Michael Jackson is dead. He died in June 2009 at UCLA."

What do you guys think??

As if he is saying that cows have wings and started flying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 17, 2010, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

What if MJ didn't want people to know he had cancer?
What if he really had skin cancer or liver cancer? People wouldn't fight with him, only his fans. Most of the people would say "he deserved it because he's pedo and he didn't want to have black skin and bla-bla-bla" It's not what I think, but it's what people (not fans) think.
You have now idea how mean people are. When in spring (april I guess) it was pronounced MJ probably dying from cancer, I was shocked and accidently I saw a video made by some young girl (20-something years old, black btw). She was sitting in front of her webcamera with mean face saying that she''s glad about cancer, because... :arrow: she couldn't get the ticket to his concert! :evil: So he wouldn't make these shows anyway and she could be ok this that. See how people are mean and stupid?! After all she started to say some bull shit about his skin color, that it's his fault and other shit. Unfortunately I don't have the link, because I'm not that crazy to put this shit to my favourites.
You know, people don't treat MIchael the way we do. And before he "died" many people hated him and would never believe he's innocent.
I don't think MJ would what people to treat him like a victim of plastic surgery and stuff like that.
I'm trying to think he's still alive and well. And I don't want his to come back. I want him to be happy.
Now, when he's gone people start to love him, people start to admit his musical genius. Not all ofcourse, but many shut up. My mother never loved Michael, but now she started to understand him and respect, to love him like a part of our family. He've always been a part of the family, because my family have to listen VERY LOUD his music durind last 20 years! He lives here. But only now they start to realise what he means to them. If he returns, they will never undestand his reasons, because it's immature and too off the wall! Yes, we love him and take him the way he is, but the world is not so kind and loyal. And there's some legal points too.
If he did fake his death I doubt he put the family and himself to such risk for crazy comeback.

About legendary... Yes, talent is what makes artists legendary... if they die young :roll: Remember any legendary person of XX century -Marylin Monroe, Elvis, Jim Morrison, JImmi Hendrix, Bob Marley, John Lennon and others. All they died from drugs or were killed.
That's how it works. And it's not very smart to think it's not true. It's SHOW business. And death is a part of this show. And MJ knew it - read Shmuleys tapes, or visit youtube to listen with your own ears when MJ said that. He prefered to be remembered as young MJ, not old and sick.
Not my words, btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 18, 2010, 02:32:14 AM
I think i would want people to know i died of cancer rather then drugs if i had the choice.
regardless of how he died some people are going to say he deserved it because he was a pedo or because he tried to hide his race.
So if he "died" of cancer...people will go he deserved it he dyed his skin and hurt lil kids
So if he "died" of drug overdose...people will say he deserved it. that man had it coming to him because he a pedo and the doctor jus did everyone a favor blah blah...heck some people are saying thats why murray is still free because even the cops are glad someone finally got rid of that pedo... :shock:  :shock:  OMG just got an idea!!!...remember in his previous allegations?!?!? the police were basically already choosing sides, they were trying so hard to find him guilty!! they mistreated him so bad!!! they didnt like him and it is not a secret that the police did not like him!..
WHAT IF THE POLICE ARE GOING REALLY SLOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM? THEY ARE GLAD HE IS GONE :( I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW IF THIS IS TRUE :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 18, 2010, 10:21:43 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I think i would want people to know i died of cancer rather then drugs if i had the choice.
regardless of how he died some people are going to say he deserved it because he was a pedo or because he tried to hide his race.
So if he "died" of cancer...people will go he deserved it he dyed his skin and hurt lil kids
So if he "died" of drug overdose...people will say he deserved it. that man had it coming to him because he a pedo and the doctor jus did everyone a favor blah blah...heck some people are saying thats why murray is still free because even the cops are glad someone finally got rid of that pedo... :shock:  :shock:  OMG just got an idea!!!...remember in his previous allegations?!?!? the police were basically already choosing sides, they were trying so hard to find him guilty!! they mistreated him so bad!!! they didnt like him and it is not a secret that the police did not like him!..
WHAT IF THE POLICE ARE GOING REALLY SLOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM? THEY ARE GLAD HE IS GONE :( I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW IF THIS IS TRUE :x

Yes, I had that thought too. And I was thinking what if there are the same people as during 2005. Not all ofcourse, but still...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 18, 2010, 10:55:18 PM
this leaves with us with some more research to start...who is working on the MJ death investigation and who worked on the 2005 investigation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 18, 2010, 11:15:51 PM
this leaves with us with some more research to start...who is working on the MJ death investigation and who worked on the 2005 investigation

Yes, but how? I live in Moscow (Russia) so I have no apportunity to ask authorities about it. Not citizen of U.S.  :?
May be there is someone on this board who works in that system?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 18, 2010, 11:40:24 PM
hmm well we can search for article and videos where it states names and such...idk but we need to find a way. if MJ is really gone then we need to make sure he is getting the same respect as anyone else!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 19, 2010, 12:15:43 AM
hmm well we can search for article and videos where it states names and such...idk but we need to find a way. if MJ is really gone then we need to make sure he is getting the same respect as anyone else!

The point is that it is too twisted.

IF MJ is dead, he doesn't get the respect he deserves. And we do nothing to help the justice.

IF he's alive and we'll start to dig about police, it will cause him a lot of problems, even legal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions