Craig Harvey email....
January 07, 2010, 09:16:27 PM
So... I messaged Craig harvey on Facebook and asked him if MJ was dead or or not and this was his reply...

"Michael Jackson is dead. He died in June 2009 at UCLA."

What do you guys think??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

Re: Craig Harvey email....
January 07, 2010, 09:22:23 PM
I think nothing about it :P
I don't think he will say that Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 09:37:05 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"

Right. How could he?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 10:28:26 PM
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
So... I messaged Craig harvey on Facebook and asked him if MJ was dead or or not and this was his reply...

What do you guys think??

at UCLA? i think nobody from the hospital wanted to sign the death certificate because he's dead on arrival, so not at UCLA.
and if am not wrong....i read somewhere that Latoya said that michael passed hours before arrived in UCLA?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 10:29:53 PM
Sweetheart, if Craig Harvey is a part of the hoax, do you really think that he would have told a random stranger the truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
Maybe a person by the name of Michael Jackson died in June 2009 at UCLA.  I am sure there are other people in this world named Michael Jackson.  It doesn't necessarily mean THE Michael Jackson - King of Pop - died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

January 07, 2010, 11:37:43 PM
idk what answer you wanted, to be honest.

if he is part of the hoax:
1) he would not answer the truth to a stranger
2) he would not answer the truth over the internet
3) he would not risk the hoax being revealed, due to the fact that this could be sold to the media or in any other exposure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 11:39:21 PM
Why not just bug someone on his friends list thats probably related to them, he probably told his whole family michael jackson is still alive, thats if he knew, I mean wouldnt you?
I Know fraud is illegal, but what if you set your last name as "Harvey" and Messaged one of his family members, something like "I cant believe they all still believe MJ is still alive" something like that, and see how they respond, they might accidentally slip up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:52:07 AM
Quote from: "123mac123"
Why not just bug someone on his friends list thats probably related to them, he probably told his whole family michael jackson is still alive, thats if he knew, I mean wouldnt you?
I Know fraud is illegal, but what if you set your last name as "Harvey" and Messaged one of his family members, something like "I cant believe they all still believe MJ is still alive" something like that, and see how they respond, they might accidentally slip up.
hm very good point...but dont be too straight with it...kinda like ease your way to where they are like crap i just said something i shouldnt have...like ask them a more complex question about the death dont just ask...Did Michael Really die?" I mean anyone could simply say YES...

Anyways...If i were Craig even if Michael Did Die I Wouldnt Reply to some strangers emails...Why did he even add strangers lol I think He Kinda Likes Being In the Lime Light Now Heehee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 07:04:42 PM
Quote from: "MJJLives"
Maybe a person by the name of Michael Jackson died in June 2009 at UCLA.  I am sure there are other people in this world named Michael Jackson.  It doesn't necessarily mean THE Michael Jackson - King of Pop - died.

I am just looking for a TMZ live clip - probably from end of August.
Someone posted a link in another thread, because he mixed up "lethal" and "legal".
Then he answers the question, if anyone has really seen a body or so and said: Michael Jackson was really brought to UCLA and was pronounced dead there etc, bla bla "...(but) not THE Michael Jackson"

I may be very wrong here, because I'm not a native speaker...
Does anyone know, which video I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 17, 2010, 03:55:02 PM

Yes, but he could just ignore it :? .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 17, 2010, 04:30:29 PM
"Michael is still alive" is very serious matter. It is obvious that all the press is watching and is suspicious. Many know (TMZ...) and others are just watching the events. No one in the press will talk openly about it. Why the media can not just talk, they have to have a very large proof in hand to prove their assertion. I doubt that there is an investigative journalist in this world who is investigating the death. Aphrodite Jones? It would be a great possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 17, 2010, 04:43:06 PM
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"

What do you guys think??

OMG! :o  Just came in to my mind. Harvey said he died in June, but didn't say when in june. What if MJ really passed but not on 25th of June but later or erlier.
What if he died from illness or was revived on 25th when he was pronounce dead and them, because the prognose was that he would die soon. That's why his family waited for so long for memorial and burial, and autopsy...
What is he died before June 25th, like couple days earlier and it was covered by his family until june 25th, when they decided to pronouse him dead and that's why there was problems with autopsy. Probably AEG and Sony wanted to use impersonator for concert tour instead of real MJ (it was said before June 25, that he would perform all concert, only 15-20 minutes. He probably was sick and knew he couldn't perform all show.), but then they changed their mind, because it's too dangerous for their reputation.
And probably if he died from cancer his family wanted to hide this fact while they were consulting with AEG, injected his with meds, because for a star to die from drugs is more common and legendary. :oops:
Thats why there's so much mess with the hole story - fake picture, strange fake 911 call, that ambulance could never cmoe anywhere that day, discordant memories of family members and friends, because it's all scripted lie that they cant remember. Who knows maybe he was passing slowly and he knew it. What if he was fighting with it but then gave up. And he create how he would die for public (like Elvis), his memorial and funeral, all confusion with the "facts" to give hope to his fans and become immortal in their eyes and hearts.
Like this it's all add up: the police, Murray not arrected, because he's not guilty and he probably had an agreetment with MJ to make all this story, his family, This is it movie...
I really hope that he's alive, but this tweet makes me consider this theory... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Lou

January 17, 2010, 04:44:53 PM
Agreed. What else could he answer? Moreover, he said he died at UCLA, but weren't they saying he died at home? Contradictions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 06:12:37 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
OMG! :o  Just came in to my mind. Harvey said he died in June, but didn't say when in june. What if MJ really passed but not on 25th of June but later or erlier.
What if he died from illness or was revived on 25th when he was pronounce dead and them, because the prognose was that he would die soon. That's why his family waited for so long for memorial and burial, and autopsy...
What is he died before June 25th, like couple days earlier and it was covered by his family until june 25th, when they decided to pronouse him dead and that's why there was problems with autopsy. Probably AEG and Sony wanted to use impersonator for concert tour instead of real MJ (it was said before June 25, that he would perform all concert, only 15-20 minutes. He probably was sick and knew he couldn't perform all show.), but then they changed their mind, because it's too dangerous for their reputation.
And probably if he died from cancer his family wanted to hide this fact while they were consulting with AEG, injected his with meds, because for a star to die from drugs is more common and legendary. :oops:
Thats why there's so much mess with the hole story - fake picture, strange fake 911 call, that ambulance could never cmoe anywhere that day, discordant memories of family members and friends, because it's all scripted lie that they cant remember. Who knows maybe he was passing slowly and he knew it. What if he was fighting with it but then gave up. And he create how he would die for public (like Elvis), his memorial and funeral, all confusion with the "facts" to give hope to his fans and become immortal in their eyes and hearts.
Like this it's all add up: the police, Murray not arrected, because he's not guilty and he probably had an agreetment with MJ to make all this story, his family, This is it movie...
I really hope that he's alive, but this tweet makes me consider this theory... :|
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions