Michael Is Not Coming Back
January 07, 2010, 06:01:21 PM
I really do not understand how or why people feel like MJ should come back or why they need him to come back. I have read posts about people not eating or sleeping and having their world turned topsy turvy since June 25th 2009. I don't understand this :?:

Living or not living in the physical MJ is free and I am so happy for him yet sad for others who are hurt because of the loss. I am so glad that I am not dying or losing sleep, not eating because of Michael Jackson. If anyone is  going through that my thoughts and prayers are with you but I encourage you to have a full productive life because that is what MJ would want and may currently want you to do. I have thought of him daily since 6/25 and I think on the days of happy times, prior to Thriller and shortly after. Michael lost his joy as a performer after Thriller from 1987 onward it was just business for him, I feel. For those of you that did not have MJ prior to Thriller, you missed out. He was a different Michael, a sunny Michael. But thank God for youtube. That is the Michael I will keep in my heart, not the ICON that he became. Michael was so visual and so magical on stage that I believe many have bought into the magical myth that if MJ did in fact die, he could be raised from the dead because of the power and invincibility he displayed on stage as a performer. I also thing that people subconsciously link MJ with or as a Christ figure. Subliminally,Michael bombarded the public with a Christ image and persona of himself that many thought he would come back on Christmas Day of 2009. That's powerful but sadly this did not happen and WILL not happen. My dear sweet people, Michael is not coming back ever. :cry:  I am sorry to burst anyone's bubble but I think those that believe that he is are in denial and it's time to accept the fact that he will not return. Everyone is allowed to believe in what they want, but believing that MJ will return is like believing in the tooth fairy and is eerily similiar to awaiting the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Michael was powerful, but he was/is mortal.

This is just my opinion and wish everyone the best but Michael was tired and owes none of the fans a single thing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

Re: Michael Is Not Coming Back
January 07, 2010, 06:08:22 PM
Nicely said but im still waiting for him...with all the F**ked up stories, interviews, pictures, etc how could anybody not  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 06:11:19 PM
I like the way you write as if you had personal knowledge of Michael.  "After Thriller, it was just business for him".   :lol:    How would you know what went on in his head or why he did what he did?
MJ could have retired on Thriller alone.. but he chose to keep writing and performing.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 07, 2010, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"
I really do not understand how or why people feel like MJ should come back or why they need him to come back. I have read posts about people not eating or sleeping and having their world turned topsy turvy since June 25th 2009. I don't understand this :?:

Living or not living in the physical MJ is free and I am so happy for him yet sad for others who are hurt because of the loss. I am so glad that I am not dying or losing sleep, not eating because of Michael Jackson. If anyone is  going through that my thoughts and prayers are with you but I encourage you to have a full productive life because that is what MJ would want and may currently want you to do. I have thought of him daily since 6/25 and I think on the days of happy times, prior to Thriller and shortly after. Michael lost his joy as a performer after Thriller from 1987 onward it was just business for him, I feel. For those of you that did not have MJ prior to Thriller, you missed out. He was a different Michael, a sunny Michael. But thank God for youtube. That is the Michael I will keep in my heart, not the ICON that he became. Michael was so visual and so magical on stage that I believe many have bought into the magical myth that if MJ did in fact die, he could be raised from the dead because of the power and invincibility he displayed on stage as a performer. I also thing that people subconsciously link MJ with or as a Christ figure. Subliminally,Michael bombarded the public with a Christ image and persona of himself that many thought he would come back on Christmas Day of 2009. That's powerful but sadly this did not happen and WILL not happen. My dear sweet people, Michael is not coming back ever. :cry:  I am sorry to burst anyone's bubble but I think those that believe that he is are in denial and it's time to accept the fact that he will not return. Everyone is allowed to believe in what they want, but believing that MJ will return is like believing in the tooth fairy and is eerily similiar to awaiting the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. Michael was powerful, but he was/is mortal.

This is just my opinion and wish everyone the best but Michael was tired and owes none of the fans a single thing.

Well like you are saying it's just your opinion...lol For those who believe Michael will come back (I'm one of them) they are not in denial at all and it's not like fairytale. I'm not saying he will come back but I believe he will. I'm a very stubborn person and I have a reason to believe this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 06:17:48 PM
I guess it's one of those things, you either believe he will be back or won't. I personally choose to believe he will be back :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Is Not Coming Back-he wanted to live
January 07, 2010, 06:20:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Chance

January 07, 2010, 06:32:16 PM
People are questioning the death of Michael Jackson because so many things are odd and don't add up .. it's not because they are so obsessed with Michael and they can't let go.. many people on this forum have stated that they were not huge Michael fans .. and found this site because things with his death just didn't add up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 07:16:11 PM
Why dont we let him rest, if he is dead, or live his life if he wanted to dissapear?

Think for a moment he is dead.......it is soooo sad we are here laughing seeing doubles and stuff. We all dont want he is dead but it is time to face this hard possibility and we must do it with respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 09:13:04 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Why dont we let him rest, if he is dead, or live his life if he wanted to dissapear?

Think for a moment he is dead.......it is soooo sad we are here laughing seeing doubles and stuff. We all dont want he is dead but it is time to face this hard possibility and we must do it with respect.

I'm already there. I always held out for a 5% chance that he could have pulled it off and yes, things don't add up but I let him go in July. Living or not, he is not coming back.

I WILL DONATE  5,000 US Dollars to the forum that he is not coming back. Souza and Mo have my email addy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

February 03, 2010, 10:44:31 PM
This subject is a lot like a see saw. I don’t object to the hashing out of it, back and forth, because uncertainty comes around to everyone sooner or later—especially with the mixed messages coming from outlets which mostly seem to be on MJ’s side, helping to steer this beast of a hoax. I love how there are so many nice sweet people here who take turns holding up the stumbling ones!  

I know MJ is alive.  :!:  :D But it doesn’t mean I don’t have questions that sometimes really rattle me.

There was another stupid statement on the news, yesterday, which said something about finally going after MJ’s doctor, because “…Jackson, as you know was found to have been given a fatal overdose of Propofol…”  No, the story that broke in June, was that he was left alone and unprovided for while anaesthetized. No one apparently even bothered to care if the story was correct---because it’s NOT real news! They were handed the copy and told, “here-read this”.

I think the copy was written by the same people who are the official dispensers or “news copy” and clues ( :D  ;) as a wink and an elbow jab FOR US, his watchers on the wall---not the generally couldn’t care less public).

There is no real such thing as an OVER dose of a surgical or procedural anaesthetic, unless you mean that it was OVERkill. No matter HOW much is given, the hospital doctors & ER personnel have antidotes that reverse it. All therapeutic doses of Propofol stop breathing. The person who gets this drug outside of an ER should plan on greeting Death.  Depending on how long you are all alone, unattended, without any respiratory drive, you could die in a few minutes or, in 4 or 5, you could be intubated and bagged, after critical brain parts related to breathing are dead, & even though you are conscious and healthy, you can’t breathe without a machine any more, so plan on dying from the antibiotic resistant germs which live in those machines. It isn’t something one can overcome with panic or will power or fitness. It is meant to get you as relaxed as a corpse, while the person living inside it suffocates. It’s no overdose. It’s what it does.

So, I’m taking this as a stall tactic, so MJ can be out of site longer. And, he really HAS to be, unless he plans on blowing everyone off who have huge events in his name, planned for later this year…

Since MJ has always been so fiercely competitive, and has a record of besting others, I would have bet money he was going to try to beat the most famous REAL resurrection in history, which some would be celebrating on April 4th, Easter, by showing up in all his cuteness, on April 1st, April Fool’s day.... :lol:

But, now, I think he can’t. There is a huge candlelight vigil happening on June 25th 2010, and if he isn’t dead, it will be kind of awkward. People will be grinning that he is alive, but they will be resentful behind  :oops: their eyes, that he rained on their parade.

Also, April Fools Day isn’t a very good day to be taken seriously, if this hoax has some heavy subject matter to reveal. :?  :roll:

Another thing, which I found about the time the O2 concerts were announced, was this massive list of MJ merchandise being assembled for sale in anticipation of his new fame demanding fresh MJ souvenirs, etc. There were about 200 kinds of items from clothing to MJ cologne and everything in between. Did anyone else see that? The stuff was all created and packaged, almost ready to hawk at concerts or via website—when he died. He CAN’T take the risk that most of the world will be so offended that all that stuff rots on the docks where it is supposed to be shipped. It’s not like there is another use for it—well maybe for dog toys, or something.

SOME one is up to their eyelashes in investment, here. Maybe some desperate people right here in this neighborhood, who are SO determined that his fans CEASE and DESIST in calling to him to pull him back, supposing (but not admitting to US, of course) we are making it hard for him. The last few items I purchased DID say his name, RIP, and the 1958-2009 as if, yeah, it is official. But it is not.

It ain’t over until HE says it is.
He PROMISED his fans he loved them. He promised. He KNEW he was going under the radar at the O2 press conference, I am convinced. He looked regretful, like  :? “oh dang! They really do love me :roll: ---this is going to hurt…. :oops: ” He assured us he loved his fans.

If some weird crap happens to block him from returning, EVER---or just make it take longer to return, HE will---- 8-)  :!: ABSOLUTELY let us know, somehow. When he said it was all for L.O.V.E.---he did not mean just love of his family—providing for his kids for life or helping his siblings  get through middle age. He didn’t mean so he could keep a low profile on a honeymoon. He meant us, too, the only ones who stood by him with his immediate family, through thick and thin. I bet he thinks about his millions and millions of fans every day, and is trying to keep his memory alive, staying in the news, etc., so we’ll all still be here for him.

That said, if he decides to stay hidden, he will always have a place here with me! He’ll have to be brutally unsentimental and dump all his real estate, including  NeverLand and what’s left of his money (trails, you know). I’ll put him in blue jeans and summer flannel  :) and hide him on some undiscovered southern shore, where the sand is so clean, one can eat off it, and we can take it slow and take pix of the kids going nuts during Monarch migration.

I spoke too soon, in another post, when I said regular, non celebrity life sucks. I forgot about this place. And, how hot he was in common man clothes. And a lot of other things he might like about being nobody’s business.
:)  :)  :)

So, Michael Jackson can DO what he wants to. People need to quit urging us to leave him alone and let him "RIP" dead or not---and THEY need to leave him alone. If the name wasn't already taken, I'd remind them HE is the Boss! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

agathi

February 17, 2010, 03:34:35 PM
if he is alive he is not coming back... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Is Not Coming Back-he wanted to live
February 17, 2010, 03:53:20 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thanks for this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

mumof3

February 17, 2010, 03:58:50 PM
I feel i owe it to michael to look into what has happened as never before has there been so many mistakes false pictures  information  time scales different accounts of what happened .you cant get away from the gut feeling that something is not right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 06:29:03 PM
[b Chance » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

People are questioning the death of Michael Jackson because so many things are odd and don't add up .. it's not because they are so obsessed with Michael and they can't let go.. many people on this forum have stated that they were not huge Michael fans .. and found this site because things with his death just didn't add up!][/b]

yeah, tell me about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions