Sarahli

Re: Michael wanted to work with Lady Gaga
January 11, 2010, 02:35:09 PM
I know that Michael also did some videos and especially dance moves with sexual connotations (more than simple connotations in fact) I cannot deny it and I've always felt embarrassed about it. It is just my sensibility but this fact didn't stop me from loving the person he is, the artist, I cannot control my heart. Michael's universe and his global message is far away from Lady Gaga's one. We just cannot compare these two persons as artists. We have the right not to love her music for the reasons already mentionned because it is the way we feel she is, it's not about bashing but point of views. I respect the choice of people who love this person and her music. It may be a question of taste for certain persons or of principles for others. Try to reach perceptiveness, wisdom and not to be naive.

God Bless You All
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 11, 2010, 03:43:05 PM
[quI was speaking about the awards show, she sang both those songs....  That's all........    8-)

ote="Tereza"]I also doubt that Gaga is in on the hoax.
The songs "Poker Face" and "Paparazzi" were written long before they knew each other. And I don't think that Michael trusts easily anymore, at least I hope so.
They only met each other in 2008 I guess, so I think they were just starting to work together.[/quote]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:48:22 PM
What do you think about this??  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (I haven't seen a Polaroid camera in a long time!!)   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I know that Michael also did some videos and especially dance moves with sexual connotations (more than simple connotations in fact) I cannot deny it and I've always felt embarrassed about it. It is just my sensibility but this fact didn't stop me from loving the person he is, the artist, I cannot control my heart. Michael's universe and his global message is far away from Lady Gaga's one. We just cannot compare these two persons as artists. We have the right not to love her music for the reasons already mentionned because it is the way we feel she is, it's not about bashing but point of views. I respect the choice of people who love this person and her music. It may be a question of taste for certain persons or of principles for others. Try to reach perceptiveness, wisdom and not to be naive.

God Bless You All

Actually, he didn't use much sex in his video clips or his concerts except for In the closet, they were treating of a gay, anyway, his deep personnaliy is very clean he loves children etc ... i don't think we should make a big deal about it even i get embarassed too but I CAN NOT hate him fot that !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D