Michael Jackson's Death: Hoax Or Real
January 07, 2010, 02:14:13 PM
To make things easy for you , here is the link for the article mentioned in the video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube:24awlbby]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2P_8OKde_A[/youtube:24awlbby]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Jackson's Death: Hoax Or Real
January 07, 2010, 04:49:43 PM
dear nevernevernever - never stop till ya had enough - as with this video subject, I haven't had enough yet.
I'm one of the diehards not convinced that this is the real MJ.  I don't want to alienate myself but I'm certain or it seems to me that this O2 conference is a set up, with actors for fans, didn't really happen piece of footage. Also there are 2 versions of the same announcement. On You Tube a video artist is trying to prove that. After posting this I'll go get the link.  Here's why I say there is something not right and I've posted this on several channels with yet to get even one acknowledgment from any one. I'm gonna hit the caps lock key :

WHEN ANYONE, ON THIS EARTH CAN SHOW ME (I JUST WANT TO SEE A FEW FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES) A PICTURE or video clip OF MICHAEL TAKEN BY ONE OF THE FANS IN THE SUPPOSED CROWD BEHIND THE IRON RAILS, THEN I MAY CONSIDER THIS TO BE A REAL EVENT AS WE ARE SEEING IT.  

The fans have camera phones and small video cameras I can actually see the red curtain in their view screens.  So where's a photo of Michael from their vantage point ?  I would think that at least one of the fans there that day has heard or stumbled onto the hoax sites...with one of them having the same thoughts as I am....ya think ? Unless they are actors.  If we spread the word ya think I'll get to see at least one of the fans photos?

Everyone has a different take off leg or leading leg in their stride and I believe Michael's lead leg is his right. It normally is when he dances. After looking again I see that the O2 MJ does in fact lead his stride with his right leg as he usually does in his dance moves.  
That's my 2 cents on that...
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 08:16:03 PM
Quote from: karmaknowstruth
I'm certain  or it seems to me that this O2 conference is a set up, with actors for fans, didn't really happen piece of footage.

I am in total agreement with you.  Did you see the thread about the guy fan in front at the 02 announcement?  He has always seemed familiar to me but I can't place from where.  Someone started a whole thread about him.  I will try to find it, unless you beat me to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 10:01:49 PM
This is the link to the other thread where a particular fan was discussed...he was at the 02 and apparently at the 30th Anniversary show.  Is he an actor?  Does anyone recognize him? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Wish I knew how to post a photo or I would open the link and put the photo here, but alas don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 10:19:09 PM
I still have my doubts about the 02 guy myself.  I have never seen Michael do a fist pump or throw his chest out while speaking to his fans.  And the fan footage was very odd to say the least and the guy in the front does look familiar from somewhere else. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions