Re: SPREAD MICHAEL'S WORD TO FIGHT THE NWO
January 22, 2010, 09:47:37 PM
ok i believe in this completely but everytime i explain it someone they tell me how i know this and i said the interenet...and their reply is, " if they are truly in control why dont they eliminate everythin off the internet about them, i dont think they would want their info and plans in front of their victims." so they dont believe me because of that one statement!! what do i say to a comment like that
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

January 23, 2010, 01:10:28 AM
i fear nothing but God, but i make sure that im aware of things as much as i can be. this new world order stuff is real, and my Bible speaks of it. faith, hope, and love are the things (commandments) Jesus left us with, but the greatest of these is LOVE, and that is what michaels message is, and for unity for what is right and helping others.we dont have to fear the new world order, only fear the One who is in charge of where your soul will end up, in Heaven, or an everlasting fire. im not trying to make anyone see my way of things, because God gave us all free will, but we dont have to fear man.  this is what our michael is about. he is a soldier, and a true man of, and a gift from God, and i will continue to spread his message, of truth, unity, love, and family, and to stand up for what you believe in. alone we may not be much, but together we form a mighty strong fist.  8-). army of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 23, 2010, 01:50:48 PM
The information in the New World Order.
If you look at the role of blogs in disseminating news that otherwise would not get the public through the media siege by political and financial information created by oligopolies. In this sense, blogs are not just an air of freedom outside of censorship in the field of media, but are not considered news through traditional media in its many units, they dare not to publish, distribute or publish. As blogs are a source of first order in both the preservation of historical memory, as in a different interpretation is not interested or biased or events. Siglo XXI called "participatory journalism" has become all citizens in the transmission of their history and their specific experiences in faithful transmitter of a present that precedes the past.
Throughout the world, witnessing a process of corporate-financial-media concentration and media conglomerates. The danger is a real lack of pluralism, since the emissions report closed oligopoly, in practice results in
distribution of a single thought in the political, economic, cultural and ethical, characterized by a progressive radicalization immanentism anthropocentric ahorn and brutalize people. This thought only vertically imposed and defended by powerful propaganda machine really is transmuted into pure Stalinism abandoned in the ditch in that dares to disagree with or be contrary to the imposition
doctrinal we are still under fire from political correctness invades

"All spheres of public life: politics, economics, morality, [itself] of the media, education, science, art, religion and of course, language (...) and includes discrimination, repression, injustice, prejudice, exclusion, marginalization by race, gender or minority group, environmentalism, multilingual education, sexual orientation, opposition to capitalism, the rule of man, animal rights and social class.

The message is concise: you do not believe, I think about you.

Another problem lies in the adjuvant saturation above information, too much data, but always in the mind and unilateral dominant line.

Internet, specifically blogs, podcasts and online newspapers, not the online versions of newspapers that simply dump their news from print editions, remains the new journalism and the method of growing and continuing influence of information beyond the control of large publishers, there are many senders and receivers and to ensure freedom of expression. The original environment and impartiality required of the treatment goal of the event without subjecting lackeys "loyalty" or ideological or economic, it seems more assured. In this line, said David Rojo, co-editor of digital journalist, in a recent interview in The New York Times: "we are no fears of people power, we have no shame (...) We must loyalties to anyone." David own red "label to its competitors as the traditional print and 'rotten'" because of their dependence and servitude to the great interests.

Internet bothers to power because they can not control, so the regulation, a euphemism for censorship, gradual crescendo and going global. To control the mass and the consequent elimination of the individual, collective interests of gregarious, Fleecy and mediocrity is essential domination, manipulation and control of the media. Much of the Internet information is not mainstream and therefore call beyond the remote control of large groups of creators of information, communication and entertainment makers and opinion, ideas, beliefs and culture of their own bodies . The lawsuit attracted by these media to digital media, primarily for online newspapers and blogs, "respectable, trustworthy, credible and rigorous as the written press" at least ironic, precisely because they violate this
what it proclaims. In the plain "advice" means submitting to the dictates and to comply with the ideologies imposed dens, finance and corporate lobbyists, sweeping away the principles relating to the natural order and the common good as a service and religion relegated to the nature of humans.

People act according to the dictates of power politics or the media. The voice of the masses is the voice of the owners of the media are those that create and shape public opinion, choose and impose ideological guidelines that drive the masses.

The traditional media: television, radio and newspapers are the vehicle of social manipulation by which the powers of society are heard; sift reality and creation, instruction, guidance and transform the family. His freedom is mere appearance, is linked, through banks and grant funding covert political boot or by advertisers, advertising agencies, as they can save or sink half

Blogs plot against.

Opponents argue mainly blogs that the blog author on the parapet of anonymity to launch their attacks and attacks, a continued lack of journalistic rigor and quality ethics contained in blogs is deplorable, it lacks credibility. Antonio Burgos he writes on his Web op - ed on ABC:

"In the worst things (...) read blogs and without any evidence. Many junk. Cowardice of anonymity. Territory of impunity. What was banditry Sierra is now plain blogs. More disturbing, random and dangerous (.. .) is now going on blogs and do not know what I find. They can steal the fame, honor, credibility. The truth
is jointly every minute. Nobody knows what intentions (...) where everything is seated fundamentalism and its 'nick' (...) is imposing a general aesthetics of virtual blog and something that is sad: the ethics of the Forum. What is the total lack of ethics.

Try to refute what was written. With the accusation of lack of identification with the company, often using anonymous "nick" is a requirement and prerequisite to spread without danger or fear of reprisals real information of what happens in a particular place on the planet. Besides the guarantee of confidentiality and opinions strangers is also a guarantee against absolute power, even covered under the pretext of democracy, who can legally or illegally, chasing, suppress him or his plush estate. And the press often uses pseudonyms refuge in anonymity, in reality has always been used as a technique in journalism have columnists anonymous paper. The novelty of the blogosphere is that the power to create public opinion under a corporation has expanded the business to the individual citizen journalism.

Did the opinion, reasoning, thinking, share knowledge and debate is the exclusive privilege of the journalist? Being a journalist is not a necessary support, and has nothing to do with the ideas shown and less of its validity. The bloggers have managed to create a different and way of disseminating information outside the usual lines of macro and corporate media has more supporters. Only between online newspapers and blogs, breaking the monopoly of official opinion and their lackeys, the professional "opinion leaders" paid and the media empires to serve any area of power

Do not accept a general disqualification of blogs citing poor quality and lack of credibility. The quality of content and there and count all depends, like the rest of the media, the information provided. Even what pamphleteer and more blatant manipulation of information and misinformation and biased according to a strategy and spurious interests certainly appears in some blogs, but almost exclusively by big media to respond faithfully to the big political and economic interests. Internet freedom is undeniable. The blogger does not rely on the media
conventional, is not bought by any means, do not have to defend specific interests, nor be dominated by the ideas of multiculturalism and cultural relativism underlying axiological and political correctness, or obtain cash settlements. By contrast, the traditional media but lack the crucial and always demands: independence [10]. Independence walking hand in hand with credibility. Televisions, radios and newspapers mostly act as tentacles of power and
safeguard their business interests and ideological service without
scruples poisoning information or propaganda vehicle of expression as the maximum systematic Leninist organizations against violence, against the soul, a lie. "Everything is perfectly filtered, processed and tested to bring the body, wrapped in mediocrity, has its share of totalitarian indoctrination and sheepish, disinformation and manipulative, hide information, news and entertainment.

The blog is the only way that the ordinary citizen to be heard, the vehicle of expression and the amplifier dynamic reality that has a smooth and firsthand. "Anyone with a computer and connecting your computer can make your own paper [or blog] and show what they want, [allowing each reader] can say what they think about living"

The blog as a form of communication has an enormous effect on the recovery and salvation of historical memory in a society where the media imprisoned son of the interests of politico-economic conglomerates

But to power these guerrilla nuisance separate keyboard, not kidnapped or subject, or by agents of regime change, not always like what the blog is, in fact, often are catalysts for the propagators and widespread discontent and a reality show do not want to cross borders. Internet Freedom of speech is like a continuous bleeding wound, a hole in the iron grip of consciousness, therefore, the repressive political machine has begun to prosecute and punish even with years of prison, where China, Pakistan or Iran, these new dissidents for news and views. That's why several initiatives that were born to oxygenate and denounce these attacks as the Committee for the Defense of Blogeros or Free Culture.

Also the political parties, their propaganda machine, unofficially and camouflage on condition of anonymity, made allegations and expose "the dirty laundry of his opponents" not reality
in the case of blogs, and less hard on coverage of the media.

The classic journalism has become more interactive concept of journalism, cyber - where the person on foot, not related to journalism or communication and disseminates information and exchange of views, so that

"Today, many news (...) are always people who have nothing to do with the practice of journalism or reporting function, but nevertheless, give opinions, report, narrate, and publish the facts and take role he has always identified a journalist. "

This so-called participatory journalism, in which weblogs are champions, the Internet is growing exponentially in the torque developed in them a new type of alternative journalism, which should help maintain the historical memory and pluralism of the desired information. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 23, 2010, 07:43:27 PM
Quote from: LOVEYOUMORE
WE need to spread the word that Michael was trying to spread around the world .
He wanted us to know about the New World Order .... they want to kill us all. They want to depopulize the world. They are killing us by putting dangerous things in out FOOD, WATER AND MEDICATIONS , like the H1N1 flu vaccines, don't get that vaccine .
You need to chech into what Michael was trying to spread through his concert , it was about this society that wants a new world order and they need to kill a lot of us off, I know it sounds crazy and that's why nobody wants to believe it , they control the media and that's why the media attacted Michael.
Please spread his word. L.O.V.E.

jahtruth.net/plan.htm
READ THIS , IT WILL EDUCATE US .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
He wanted us to know about the New World Order .... they want to kill us all. They want to depopulize the world. They are killing us by putting dangerous things in out FOOD, WATER AND MEDICATIONS , like the H1N1 flu vaccines, don't get that vaccine .
You need to chech into what Michael was trying to spread through his concert , it was about this society that wants a new world order and they need to kill a lot of us off, I know it sounds crazy and that's why nobody wants to believe it , they control the media and that's why the media attacted Michael.
Please spread his word.

This is the movie .... V
I have heard that Michael might have been involved with the making of this movie , it's sort of about the NWO .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 06:21:21 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
Please spread his word.

Today at work they put up a posting for free H1N1 flu vaccines if you want the vaccines sign the list. I could not believe the people that sign up to get the vaccines. I tryed to tell them not to but they sign up anyway I told them you don't know what is in that vaccine. They asked me if I was going to get the shot I told them on way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 12:06:12 AM
SAME HERE!!! i was trying so hard to convince my family not to get that vaccine...My step father almost died after getting that shot!! he got the H1N1 right after getting that shot and we found him passed out in the bathroom barely breathing! He had severe pnemonia in both lungs and was in the hospital for 4 days!! this was like 6 or 7 days after he got that vaccine...They said it was because it was probably in his system already before getting the shot...I was Like HELL NAW i not getting near that needle... I have a strong immune system my body knows what to do i aint relying on ANY drug no way hoe! My body is a crazy creation that knows how to tak care of itself...
i think medicine makes your immune system weaker i really do...i think it makes ur body more dependent on drugs to fight sicknesses honestly i do!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

January 28, 2010, 08:32:24 PM
Wow i_need YoU!
I´m really really sorry about your step father.

I´ve spent many many hours last autumn trying to warn people and spreading about the flu vaccine, and about Jane Burgermeister suing WHO, Baxter, US and other governments and institutions.

People if they don´t awake they are smart enough to don´t fear the flu, but they don´t buy that someone is trying to kill as many as possible. They just want to sleep well, so they buy that there´s no risk from flu nor from vaccine.

I´ve done my investigation about NWO, Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral... a long time ago.
It´s a long time that I went through all this emotions.
It´s hard, as awakenning always is.

But to those of you who are fearing now, I can assure that different mods an points of view arrive with time. More calm, more aware. I´ve been watching news and things going on around us, from this perspetive, for some years now. And it´s quite an experience, because of the bad and good things.

You don´t have to read news and investigate to know what happened or why one politic haven´t avoid this or the other... Everything fits, and you now why for the first time. So you don´t waste anymore time and energy (best of all) getting upset because you can´t explain yourself how can they be so ineffective, why this party now defends this... many things.

So you expend your new time to learn more, you´re own way, and going stright to the point, linking the details. (You link more and more dots).

There are moments like Haiti now. You hear the late nite last news, about an earthquake, that is going to be the breakfast for every sleeping people, and you say, OMG, not again SOAB!

Then you go stright to the point, and now really fast, that aid is not arriving and they are taking people money for charity, and that they are going to invade it and take advantage from it, and criminalize victims... and, not in this case but others, cut your rights further.

Or this plane crash in Atlantic with Dreifus and Dreyer there and they say nothing... wasting our money to rescate a plane they knocked down... even many awake people didn´t connected this one.

:( Or saddly for me, when late at nite here, I heard about MJ passing.
My mpm, who buys it all in tabloids, came running to me and told me.
This was my face:  :shock:
I said no way, such a young person who cares that much about health!!!
I thought they were magnifying a rumor or a not big deal during late nite show to have the pick. I took me absent-minded to connect it.
Then I followed UCLA... till the anouncement, then I thought again F SOAFB!!!
What the hell have they done!  :evil:

Then reading about this report of the supposed Sorcha Faal (she is a CIA Oops group) saying that according to KGB Mike was murdered with EMR because of the flu warnning he was giving. They´re really good messing around and even making you think at a time, that you´re wronly working for them, I mean doing what they want you to (but don´t doubt, if you think, we´re working on awakenning and they don´t want it, they just can mess).

Some times it´s really hard trying to warn people for they sake and having an answer of craziness accusation, or this magical label, conspiracy "theory". You have to hide a part of yourself, your thoughts, it´s more comfortable but it´s hard. You don´t know how people can go on as nothing happens.

But I also had great moments. When you try softly to talk about this to someone and you see that he agrees. You start saying that is the same one party than another, and this person goes further and you see he could be interested, and start to talk, and in fact he is, and starts to ask for information...

Great moments also with NWO forums working hard and meeting people.
Many many times, they just don´t get want they want, they are really annoying but NOT ALMIGHTY. So you laugh. As it happened with flu (of course some uses it to say you were mad, nothing happened with the vaccine. But they were going to declare it mandatory ,and people now cannot realize it... but thanks to god!)

And I also had wonderful moments, like when I realized that all of you started to point on that, so I could express it here. I think a lot of people like me, have been here wishing this happened. This is the nicer NWO forum I ever met, and a easy place to put together the problem and the solution. L.O.V.E. (in the vibrational meaning, so full).

And what I´m realizing now is that with him warning us (biggest audience in the world), is the Butterfly Effect that MJ fans can provoque. I´ve seen this awakenning growing exponentially before, this is the next step, so this is a BAM! There will be more, bigger and bigger.

So my advice is try people first and give them the dose of info you see they want. You can work on it step by step with your most loved people.

And take yourself a rest from time to time. It enforces and gives new perspectives and lets mature thoughts.

Really, really sorry for the length, but I had to share this hope to all of you who need and want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 28, 2010, 08:51:07 PM
If the first thing to do is talk about this shot with our families, I already did, also with my friends so slowly people are informed. Here the vaccine begin to apply in February and will start in the Poorest neighborhoods, I hope this does not happen :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 01:23:53 AM
Talking to people about the NWO and what has been being done to us, is not an easy task by any means!

I tried last night to talk to my little sister (she's 24 and lives with us) She is a physiology major and she got angry with me and told me I needed professional help. She said I was not thinking clearly and she was worried about me. I tried to not let it anger me but when she said I needed help it mad me mad! She is naive and does not think that evil like that exists in this world. She also says that everything I am saying goes against everything she has been taught in her studies. She told me she didn't want to talk about it ever again. And if I didn't stop talking this nonsense that someone was going to want to have me committed!! Grrrr....

Same thing with my oldest son (he's 21)I tried talking to him tonight. There was a show on the history channel we were watching about the end of the world. He kept saying what a crock of crap it all was and that anyone who believed in it was nuts. I told him it was happening and what I have read about the NWO and things and he laughed at me. He said "Mom I love you but you have lost it with all this Michael Jackson garbage." I told him he was so wrong and it saddened me that he couldn't just open his mind to find this stuff out himself and he said "no thanks". He say's he does not believe in God and all that stuff. I just wanted to cry!!

So there is two I have tried to talk to and open their eyes and I get told I'm nuts! This is so hard to do...not wonder Michael had to fake his death to get anyone to pay attention!!   All I can do is keep my faith in God and keep on my mission of making sure I live everyday like it's my last....treat people around me with Love & Compassion...and be the person that God wants me to be.

Anyone else having this hard of time getting through to people?

Love & Peace to all...God Bless you!!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

January 29, 2010, 09:53:55 AM
Hi MJ_ForeverandAlways, have you read my post up?
I know it´s long, but please, read it, it may make you feel better.
What you tell is a perfect example of what I said.
You feel alone and trying to aware your loved and you have an attack as a response.
That´s the way it is.
I have lunch every day watching news, and seeing how they build them to sell it, and how it succeed, and my mom buys it all. That´s horrible. Those Images on news prooves nothing but...
Your sister says it´s all against what she´s been taugh at school... OF COURSE!!!

It´s like the film Invasion of the Body Snatchers, you´re not invaded and have to pretend you´re one of them... have to keep with your life as if you knew nothing about this and do what you can.
The worst moments come with your own family, and it´s because you love them and try hard...
Try just a comment here and there at the right moment and when something happens.
Try to use the more strict logic with them and lean it on news like when govern supports banks while people starving and so on. Now you don´t need to look for any more proof, but they need them.

Things like Kissinger Report or The book of Rome, or Gladio Operation documentary may help, if they accept to read it or at least listening about it. Don´t use NWO stuff. Its plenty of disinfo and many of it is made by the NWO itself to discredit. It tell the whole picture, but it´s useful to us, but not for non belivers. Use History Channel or any credited source stuff. It prooves less, but is more usefull for non believers... step by step. Understand that the whoooole picture is hard to believe suddenly.

Anyway I don´t understand why people believes that conspiracies have always been there except now??? And then 20 years ahead, someone tells all in a documentary and then they believe. People are past conspiracies believers, they have a chip to don´t accept current.

It´s really hard and takes time.
If all of us now start as mad people talking intensively about this, we´re going to discredit ourselves.
(It´s like "look all these crazy fans, saying MJ is alive and the world is conspiracy". That´s the way it´s all established). I´ve seen it hundreds of times before.
So, ok, now you know, calm down and spread little pills and keep the secret of our huge deal.

Hope and patience for all.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

March 22, 2010, 03:58:51 AM
Very detailed and interesting comments .... I agree that the true, great message of Michael Jackson is just that.
Awareness is power, the people are millions and millions, and "they" are outnumbered.
Governments are having to fear the people, remember? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

LunaCielo

March 22, 2010, 04:00:15 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
There are many who see the gradual establishment of a planetary global order (new world order), a conspiracy of the leaders of the "hidden Government". Politicians would be little more than announcers or second row employees. The independence of Nations, an obstacle to overcome, either through specific wars (the invasion of Iraq) or designed economic crisis (Southeast Asia, Latin America), as from a globalist rhetoric under all types of humanitarian or ecological pseudo nonsense (human rights, sustained growth, etc.). Resonance box tend to be the United Nations, a forum of State bureaucracies which is considered the highest body of sovereign legitimacy of policies, facing peoples alienated by television
The Trilateral Commission (David Rockefeller ...), the Bilderberg Club (Rockefeller, Kissinger ...), or the Council on Foreign Relations (Kissinger, Brzezinski ...), are examples of institutions, some of them transnational, operating as forums for meeting and recruitment of new elites who prepare the Pharaonic stage planetary submission in the 21st century.

Judging by current events, the construction of the global state (visible part of the "hidden government"), New World Order (or new world order) seems an unstoppable process.
But, old or new, with adjectives or without them, the conspiracy exists, and we can not afford the naivety of thinking that what is happening in the world is not due to any planning, but is a simple "explosion of disorder" and not Substantial part of the new world order.
"all nerve centers of society are controlled by a regime Which delegates to politicians to carry out decisions already made in advance in places such as the OECD, the World Bank or the IMF".

We are not already in the logic of the market, we are in the "large merchants" ruthless logic.
These are not toys system; perverse system we are your toys. Play with our thoughts and feelings beyond the purely economic Slightest glimmer where not to real freedom to lead to a totalitarian world.
Who governs the world? What leaders of the Group of eight more developed countries on the planet, the G-8 meeting once a year in various places on the planet? Perhaps are the IMF and World Bank "technicians", or perhaps 15 heads of State and Government of the European Union? How who and when taking decisions? Which Final declarations are published at the end of the summits between powerful are often empty, just a bunch of vague Which guidelines do not reflect the course of the world. What where decisions are taken then? Who What develops? Indeed, behind the backdrop of the political-show there a series of almost secret coteries where, without prying, almost without witnesses journalists and even sometimes without women, plays the real target of the world. He is not a "club" religious, not a circle embedded in some strange, mystical or of a group fed by the idea of a universal plot. They are simply powerful secret organizations composed of barons of high finance, strategists, politicians of great flight and military confirmed the judgment Whose existence of the British Finance Minister of Victoria, Disraeli, who wrote: "The World is Governed by characters that can not or imagine those whose eyes do not penetrate behind the scenes ".
The more "unknown" but the most powerful of these organizations the secret Bilderberg. Created in May 1954 at the Bilderberg Oosterbeek in Holland, hotel by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, is a supranational group Bilderberg Whose existence was based on a simple idea: bring together members of NATO, the Atlantic Alliance, so they Harmonize international policy allies. The Bilderberg Group membership becomes confidential contacts and members are strictly prohibited Openly talk about the content of discussions and decisions taken.
Essentially composed of personalities from the world of business, industry and politics, members are selected by their "merit". Though its functioning and its internal organization still being protected by secrecy, it is known that there is a sort of "steering committee (steering committee) consisting of permanent members (from 15 to 18 persons between Americans and Europeans) who are invited and decide of what it is.
Bilderberg is divided between "initiated", in total four members of the club, among them David Rockefeller, "innocent" and sporadic guests at meetings. All characters are not attending summits initiated and they work according to goals are unaware of the same members of the "club". The secret is the rule of thumb, even for journalists receiving sporadic invitations scarce.
The large "Cardinals" of this planetary conclave are owners of banks (Lazard Freres & Co., Barclays, Chase Manhattan Bank, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale de Belgique, industrial ,...) UBS administrators group (Unilever, Fiat Daimler-Chrysler, Xerox Company, Lafarge, Total-Fina Elf, Shell, BP Amoco ,...) several Europeans, millionaires Commissioners as Rockefeller and his descendants, responsible institutions of international studies, Secretary General of NATO, leaders of the IMF and the World Bank, as former Presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton, Henry Kissinger as influential, senators and intermediaries high flying characters
What is the goal, why join? While that could boast the objective of the meetings of the Bilderberg Club is Primarily make a good agenda appropriate phone to ask for favors, concurrent politicians, who sit on their willow surrounded by so much elegance, power and money and that developers will benefit at the time, giving a ring when needed, the real question, probably Trasciende this purpose, the functioning of the system indicates that the final balance sheets of banks and corporations, financial flows and the heritage of privileged families, dynasties and magnates numbers and to tax havens , depend on centrally, the result of specific policy options and even military interventions Repressive or violent actions.
Power and money are arguments more than sufficient to hide what you want, the immense well-being enjoying a few may suffer enormous changes with the open knowledge of decisions Arising from these forums and should take in democracy. When a small elite, with such accumulation of power and wealth meets to discuss, not to do with Hermeticism that happens, the world in its current figure of misery and deficiencies, deserves an explanation of what they try. Do not need to be Futurist to predict Which brings not only new, more frequent and bloody clashes and these shall not, between extremist or terrorist and Governments, but between citizens and privileged groups clarified Which, far from any democratic conviction, determine life, freedom and rights of millions
What is good for banks and big business is good for the well-being of humanity, so think The majority of current leaders in the West, financial strategists and foreign policy world who attend Bilderberg and from that point of view, gather to refine and strength a virtual general agreement To strengthen this illusion of globalization, defined under its conditions. :evil:

The fear is free, and that's why they try to consolidate, not to be feared if we all raise our voice, what will they do?, I know that is not easy, but not impossible :geek:

Totally agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

March 28, 2010, 09:34:18 PM
I wouldn't believe MJ's intentions for anything unless he told me himself.
Furthermore, did anyone ever consider that such talk invites trouble for Michael ?
Do you really think this was his intention ? More trouble & focus on him ?
Hasn't he had enough ?
Respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

March 29, 2010, 09:09:46 AM
I beLIEve "wake-up call" is as blatantly seen in TI,I as little girl is napping; refers to the Earth's need of healing & our responsibility to heal her.
Michael may very well be aware of other goings on, that doesn't mean he cares to have a voice let alone be a leader to combat them, such as up against NWO. That would be for Michael himself to show us. I wouldn't know if those are the kind of films he cares to make.
I'm sick of all this presumptuous talk about Michael.

Meanwhile, what I say has less to do with who is right or wrong here;
it has to do with seeing TII for what it is and respecting Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?