SPREAD MICHAEL'S WORD TO FIGHT THE NWO
January 07, 2010, 02:01:22 PM

WE need to spread the word that Michael was trying to spread around the world .
He wanted us to know about the New World Order .... they want to kill us all. They want to depopulize the world. They are killing us by putting dangerous things in out FOOD, WATER AND MEDICATIONS , like the H1N1 flu vaccines, don't get that vaccine .
You need to chech into what Michael was trying to spread through his concert , it was about this society that wants a new world order and they need to kill a lot of us off, I know it sounds crazy and that's why nobody wants to believe it , they control the media and that's why the media attacted Michael.
Please spread his word.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: SPREAD MICHAEL'S WORD TO FIGHT THE NWO
January 07, 2010, 02:45:49 PM
You need to calm yourself.  What you say is true, that if each one tells another the "awareness" is spread.  Our best defense is the "awareness of the illusions" around us.  We are doing that here, by sorting out media truths or lies. Michael's message has always been there, but we didn't hear, so now his cohorts are forcing us to WAKE UP.  I know several hospital employees who refused to take the H1N1 vaccine.  I personally only drink bottled spring water from my area.  I don't use commercial toothpaste or soap.  As for Organically Grown labels, don't believe that either.  But mainly it is your responsibility to yourself to pay attention and draw your own conclusions concerning your own health by deciphering what you hear on TV, radio, etc.  We have proved here the media is not reliable.  But don't freak out.  Silvia Brown wrote a book about the illuminati where she says that if each one of us passes the light to the next person that we will light the darkness.  "THEY" are extremely out numbered, we are still the majority and our numbers are getting stronger.

Do further research.  Your fear will lessen.
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 09:17:48 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
xoxoxo
I don't know- the more I read the more freaked out or depressed I get..

I know we need to spread the word, I want to badly, but how? Word of mouth? (Cuz I can't even imagine just going 'Hey, Mom, did you know..') Should we start a site? How do we do it without people thinking we're nuttier than an Almond Joy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 09:40:45 PM
You need to calm yourself.  What you say is true, that if each one tells another the "awareness" is spread.  Our best defense is the "awareness of the illusions" around us.  We are doing that here, by sorting out media truths or lies. Michael's message has always been there, but we didn't hear, so now his cohorts are forcing us to WAKE UP.  I know several hospital employees who refused to take the H1N1 vaccine.  I personally only drink bottled spring water from my area.  I don't use commercial toothpaste or soap.  As for Organically Grown labels, don't believe that either.  But mainly it is your responsibility to yourself to pay attention and draw your own conclusions concerning your own health by deciphering what you hear on TV, radio, etc.  We have proved here the media is not reliable.  But don't freak out.  Silvia Brown wrote a book about the illuminati where she says that if each one of us passes the light to the next person that we will light the darkness.  "THEY" are extremely out numbered, we are still the majority and our numbers are getting stronger.

xoxoxo

EXTREMELY OUTNUMBERED.  Fear is what keeps them strong.  Lose it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 08, 2010, 09:29:39 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
xoxoxo

I know we need to spread the word, I want to badly, but how? Word of mouth? (Cuz I can't even imagine just going 'Hey, Mom, did you know..') Should we start a site? How do we do it without people thinking we're nuttier than an Almond Joy?

:?
I know , I try telling everone I know about this NWO thing and they say we'll if the GOVERMENT is out to get us , there's nothing we can do , but this is what Michael was going to tell everyone about on his tour and he wants it out there , so I try , and I believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

January 08, 2010, 11:14:13 PM
I totally believe this also, and have talked to people around me about this.  They take it very lightly if at all.  It is like beating your head against a wall.  But you got it all down in a nutshell the whole agenda... well, you left out the part of them controlling the weather with HAARP electromagnetic waves and projected mind control also with this even the communications satellites can be knocked out with these waves.  But yes, this was his message for US.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

January 09, 2010, 06:06:19 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
I totally believe this also, and have talked to people around me about this.  They take it very lightly if at all.  It is like beating your head against a wall.  But you got it all down in a nutshell the whole agenda... well, you left out the part of them controlling the weather with HAARP electromagnetic waves and projected mind control also with this even the communications satellites can be knocked out with these waves.  But yes, this was his message for US.

Totally agree.   :roll:

There are a lot of people on twitter spreading information about this, but they are not MJ related people, "yet" I follow quite a few of them on twitter and a few follow me back, so the cross over maybe beginning slowly.

:|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 06:48:31 AM
Let me tell you something about H1N1 Virus!

A friend told me that her doctor has advised her not to vaccinate against the H1N1 virus because the government wanted to take a test because of a drug that might cure HIV it was integrated  into the vaccine against H1N1 and they needed many people to make a test. The only way to achieve so many people is to spread how dangerous an illnes can be, so that many people go to a doctor (to vaccinate).

An employee has told me (her husband is a doctor) that they have got a document in which was written that every seasonal flu has to be pronounced as a porcine influenza (is this the right word in endlish? I hope so, hope you understand what I try to say).

I am glad that I did not went to a doctor I did not vaccinate against the so called H1N1 virus. Since the hoax is over I do not hear anything in the media and I am still alieve ;)

There are to many people who did not vaccinated, I think it is good that so many people think critical and draw their own conclusions!

:D  ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HN-5m7wo4[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:43:40 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

January 09, 2010, 07:15:41 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
xoxoxo

I have tried to explain the ideas of NWO in another forum and one member (the admistrator) just laugh at me. I do not know how we could do that because many people do not believe that a government can be so cruel. But there are people who do mention how history has always repeated itself and some are learning from that and they are open minded. Those who do not listen do not see what happens in front of them. I think that NWO is true, I think that this development could end up in a dictatorship, no rights. I see it...I have lived in a dectatorship many years and I would not wish a person to make this experiences.

If you know the history you realize what is going on and that we have less and less rights. Democrasy does not really exist and has never really existed.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:18:24 AM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

January 09, 2010, 07:17:51 AM
The Illuminati feeds fear, I don't see the point in fearing them. Some lunatics who have created this bogus cult.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shout

January 09, 2010, 07:21:14 AM
I do not know anything about illuminaty, normaly when I hear the name I just think, not again...I think I have to inform myself first, before I make up my mind about this group
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 09:22:29 PM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

MJLover1990

January 09, 2010, 07:39:44 AM
I will definitely spread Michael's message to fight the New World Order! I do get freaked out sometimes when I read more and more about them and their plans especially the Illuminati too but fear can't take over that is what makes them stronger and stronger we are not afraid of them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

January 09, 2010, 07:58:55 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxLY2x7bEvs[/youtube]

Chosen

Order is shattered in a strange gutteral tone resounded along the walls of the houses, which seemed dead and deserted, while, behind the closed shutters, eyes watched the conquerers, who, by right of war, were now masters of the city - of the lives and fortunes of its people.

In their darkened ruins the inhabitants have given way to the same feeling of panic which is aroused by natural cataclysms. Those devestating upheavals of the Earth, against which wisdom and strength alike are of no avail.

For the same feeling is experienced wherever the established order of things is upset, when security ceases to exist, when all that was previously protected by the laws of man or nature is suddenly placed at the mercy of brutal, unreasoning force:

The earthquake, burying a whole people beneath the ruins of their houses; the river in spate, sweeping the bodies of drowned peasants, together with the carcasses of cattle and rafters torn from roofs; or the victorious army slaughtering all who resist, making prisoners of the rest, looting by right of the sword, and thanking their god to the sound of cannon.

All these are terrifying scourges which undermine all our belief in eternal justice and all the trust we have been tought to place in divine protection and human reason.
Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:44:45 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

January 09, 2010, 08:16:14 AM
All that needs to happen is for people to see the truth. The more that see, the more light will shine and the darkness will fade away to dust. It's about energy and not giving ours to them, by giving them our fear. Look, learn, see and move beyond. Their armies of many forms are full of people who will see the truth and are seeing the truth. There physical control is through them and as they move towards truth, they lose their power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 10:50:25 AM
I also believe that MJ tried, tries and will try faith with them. He uses their own weapon. PROPAGANDA, SYMBOLS, ALLEGORIES. All we have to do is to learn how to decipher them.
Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 01:18:36 PM by nestra
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
They manipulate our history books, the history books are not true, its a lie, the history books are lying, you need to know that, you must know that. MJ