tatiana went to funeral/fake funeral so did they remian friends she must be in on it cos it was fake wasnt it!?! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
This girl need to go somewhere.  She is old news.  Just like the Thriller girl Ola Ray.  She was in MJ video like 21 years ago.  Time to let go girl. :lol:

I know, right?  Ola Ray was supposedly trying to sue MJ in early 2009 for, I really don't know what...I think money she didn't get from doing Thriller....almost 30 years ago....I was so mad at her when i heard this.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I think Tatiana is living in the past. The pic of the book says it all. She is a very pretty woman today..using an old pic would not have been necessary.

There were some videos in youtube claiming that Tatiana is the only real love that MJ has had, even claiming that Blanket is her son....

Also, was a video where she talked very bad about MJ family, specially his mother, blaming her for not allowing the relationship between Michael and her during the bad era. Seems like she gave Michael a kiss and everyone got angry  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
tatiana went to funeral/fake funeral so did they remian friends she must be in on it cos it was fake wasnt it!?! :)
they weren;t friends, she lost touch and hasn't talked to him since she got booted of the bad tour, but she was in love with him and remained in love with him but she had lost touch with him after the bad tour, Michael's family invited her to the memorial, but they weren;t really friends
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
they weren;t friends, she lost touch and hasn't talked to him since she got booted of the bad tour, but she was in love with him and remained in love with him but she had lost touch with him after the bad tour, Michael's family invited her to the memorial, but they weren;t really friends

But why would she get invited to the funeral and memorial if she hasnt spoken to him in over 20 years??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
I think Tatiana is living in the past. The pic of the book says it all. She is a very pretty woman today..using an old pic would not have been necessary.

There were some videos in youtube claiming that Tatiana is the only real love that MJ has had, even claiming that Blanket is her son....

Also, was a video where she talked very bad about MJ family, specially his mother, blaming her for not allowing the relationship between Michael and her during the bad era. Seems like she gave Michael a kiss and everyone got angry  :lol:  :lol:
I think Michael liked her and maybe was in love with her but they lost touch afetr she got kicked off the bad tour, and Michael's mom tried to get them together cause Michael loved her but it never happen. people stopped it from happening. They have not been in touch with one another since back in the bad tour, and Nothing ever happen between them people like to think it did but nothing happen. they had feelings for each other but it never amounted to anything. Michael says in moonwalk he likes things to remain professional, he doesn't like when women get attached to him, when its supposed to be strictly business and unfortunately he had that problem a lot women would start to get attached to him and become unprofessional and he didn't like that. People just assume every woman he knew he was having a fling with or sex its quite pathetic, he can't even have friends. lol some people are quite dumb.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

But why would she get invited to the funeral and memorial if she hasnt spoken to him in over 20 years??
because she apparently had something with joe jackson i think she was doing some kind of buisness with him, or something , and the family liked her because she remained respectful to mj and they knew he at one point liked her so they invited her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Exactly, remember the memorial was fake so why would they "invite" someone he hasn't spoke 2 in 20year, which is letting her in on the hoax???? Better yet mike probly directed the memorial so why would he "invite" her if he hadn't been in touch with her?

Maybe he/she/they have been saying that 2 keep nosey people ,like me, out there business..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ola filed the lawsuit agaisnt the wrong perosn..she admitted that and took it back or w/e and Tati never filed anything aik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

MissG

Quote from: "Gema"

I think Michael liked her and maybe was in love with her but they lost touch afetr she got kicked off the bad tour, and Michael's mom tried to get them together cause Michael loved her but it never happen. people stopped it from happening. They have not been in touch with one another since back in the bad tour, and Nothing ever happen between them people like to think it did but nothing happen. they had feelings for each other but it never amounted to anything. Michael says in moonwalk he likes things to remain professional, he doesn't like when women get attached to him, when its supposed to be strictly business and unfortunately he had that problem a lot women would start to get attached to him and become unprofessional and he didn't like that. People just assume every woman he knew he was having a fling with or sex its quite pathetic, he can't even have friends. lol some people are quite dumb.  

Well, I was not there to see if something happened or not betwen them ;)
But I agree, I am sure not every female friend he had was in love with him and viceversa, turns to be quite funny  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Wow.

Her 15 minutes were up 20 years ago.

She needs to go sit down somewhere.

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I got this book and read it.  Its actually very good.
I feel sorry for Tatiana.  She was clearly in love with Michael and believed he felt the same way.  It was very interesting to read how Karen Faye treated Tatiana with totally jealously and nastiness.

Tatiana was treated bad and hurt very deeply but she still stuck up for MJ and never sued him for the money she is still clearly owed.

It must have hurt her so bad and i still think she is in love with the man.

Unrequited loves stings and i think she is a nice girl whose mistake was that she chased MJ when she should have played the long game.
They would have made a lovely couple.  Shame,

[youtube:2g1v0iff]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8_CVYl_yug[/youtube:2g1v0iff]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions