mykidsmum

Re: Forrest Lawn Reply Email
January 08, 2010, 09:36:04 PM
of course, if it is a cover up bigger than we immagined, then they would be given the authority to lie, or better yet, they would believe that they do indeed have MJ's body interred.  I don't know where I stand right now.  I think whatever is going on, something is not right.  If he is indeed dead...there is something behind it.  I feel that if it comes to light after this mess with Dr. Murray that MJ is indeed dead, this hoax forum will have to turn it's attention to who was behind it.  I think one day there will be answers but we can't give up or leave.  This forum will change accordingly I am sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 09:47:02 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
of course, if it is a cover up bigger than we immagined, then they would be given the authority to lie, or better yet, they would believe that they do indeed have MJ's body interred.  I don't know where I stand right now.  I think whatever is going on, something is not right.  If he is indeed dead...there is something behind it.  I feel that if it comes to light after this mess with Dr. Murray that MJ is indeed dead, this hoax forum will have to turn it's attention to who was behind it.  I think one day there will be answers but we can't give up or leave.  This forum will change accordingly I am sure.

Yes I agree that if they prove otherwise then we will need to fight for justice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

January 08, 2010, 10:13:05 PM
Quote from: "hope"
I dont think they would be able to lie about it, it would be fraud wouldnt it? :cry:

I think it would only be fraud if they lied to their clients, not to strangers inquiring out of curiosity.  I bet the Jacksons paid a hefty sum of money to Forest Lawn to host a "burial" and to say whatever the Jacksons want them to say whenever someone inquires about Michael's internment and location.  Just the fact that different people working for the same company giving conflicting answers says alot.  If Jasmine was not sure whether Michael is interred at Forest Lawn or knew for a fact that he is interred there, then she should have answered something along the lines of "no comment due to confidentiality".  Instead, she plainly said he is not in Forest Lawn of California.  I hope she's not lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

January 08, 2010, 11:41:00 PM
if he is indeed dead, he has been soooo disrespected by everyone close to him (with the exception of his children).  :(  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 07:19:57 AM
Has someone written Jasmine back to ask why she would say he is not interred at Forest Lawn, since the other representatives are saying he was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Lady J

January 11, 2010, 09:43:48 AM
Oh God, I think I have to fear the worst :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 11, 2010, 10:10:40 AM
This isn't said, just wrote. It's easy to write and fake it. The family could say that the casket is there. (They filled it with some shit, to make it feel like it was a body inside) Then they just gave them the casket.

The Forrest Lawn doesn't look at the bodies, they just take money and burry the casket with something inside.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 11, 2010, 10:17:44 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
This isn't said, just wrote. It's easy to write and fake it. The family could say that the casket is there. (They filled it with some shit, to make it feel like it was a body inside) Then they just gave them the casket.

The Forrest Lawn doesn't look at the bodies, they just take money and burry the casket with something inside.

I just thought about that too. Maybe they don´t know that MJ wasn´t inside. I also think it would be too risky to let everybody know about the hoax.. just remember how many people would be involved... that can´t go well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 11, 2010, 10:28:15 AM
Yes, but isn´t it their duty to look into the casket? They have to be sure that there is the body buried which is on the DC!!! I mean one could murder someone and put him in the casket. That´s why I think Forest Lawn has to be aware of who is in the coffin. BUT I might be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 11, 2010, 10:35:38 AM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Yes, but isn´t it their duty to look into the casket? They have to be sure that there is the body buried which is on the DC!!! I mean one could murder someone and put him in the casket. That´s why I think Forest Lawn has to be aware of who is in the coffin. BUT I might be wrong.

mhmm yes but that could be just one person who is in the hoax to give that OK. for example this embalmer jesus miguel, or...who was that jonathan fieldings again?....or just one of the family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 03:15:07 PM
I wasn't playing, that was the reply I got. I used my alternate email and messaged her the same thing and she replied "Mr. Michael Jackson is interred at Forrest Lawn"

So then I replied "You gave my friend a different answer" and she said "I have only answered truthfully"

Hmmm  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Amber

January 11, 2010, 04:30:19 PM
Im not goin to be too concerned over this, forrest lawn are just doin their job and lets face it, where mj and his family are concerned anything is poss with the interment, these office people id imagine would be just that, office people! they wont no whats gone on with the interment cos they are just secretaries!! just doin their job and they wont be in on it so will believe mjs there. what we need is forrest lawns "professional care" team they are the people we need to get intouch with
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions