Re: Forrest Lawn Reply Email
January 07, 2010, 06:43:53 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@LucyLocket.  What did you ask them and what did they reply?  I see you are not the original poster.  When did you email them?  Thankyou please.

I'm so sorry, DancingTheDream... I was speaking of the original poster's email and the reply that was received.  I didn't email them.  Sorry for the confusion!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

January 07, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 07:41:00 PM
well, I did, I wrote them and after 24hrs I received answer.
I was asking if there's any possibility to enter to the Great Mausoleum.
After reading here yesterday, that "Michael Jackson is not interred there" I was full of hopes. But - according to what I received - he is. It was my private email and 'cause I'm confused now, I won't quote it here... only:
Mr. Michael Jackson's interment location is also private and is not available to the public.
I know - this is sth we knew from the very beginning, but yesterday it was called "he's not interred there", today it's his "interment location"...
I really... You know, my heart is telling me to keep the faith... but this jeff - the fireman story from yesterday, email from Forest Lawn... It's just too much for me, you know, it's like going through June 25th over and over again and I don't know how much more I can take :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 07:54:30 PM
@thelostchild    Did they confirm he was interred at Forest Lawn then?  Im still waiting for them to reply to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 07:59:16 PM
@DancingTheDream they wrote that family
has chosen that the service was private
, so they don't give any information, only that
Mr. Michael Jackson's interment location is also private and is not available to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 09:29:07 PM
I am confused.
I told someone else, and they emailed too. Forest Lawn replied "Mr. Michael jackson is interred" but when she wrote "Is Michael Jackson d.o.b. 08-29-1958 interred at Forrest Lawn?" they replied "When a family has a service at Forest Lawn, they can request that those services be classified as PUBLIC or PRIVATE. When the services are classified as PRIVATE we do not release any information regarding those services. I hope that this information is of use to you."

whatt???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 07, 2010, 10:22:22 PM
Quote from: "the_lost_child"
well, I did, I wrote them and after 24hrs I received answer.
I was asking if there's any possibility to enter to the Great Mausoleum.
After reading here yesterday, that "Michael Jackson is not interred there" I was full of hopes. But - according to what I received - he is. It was my private email and 'cause I'm confused now, I won't quote it here... only:
I know - this is sth we knew from the very beginning, but yesterday it was called "he's not interred there", today it's his "interment location"...
I really... You know, my heart is telling me to keep the faith... but this jeff - the fireman story from yesterday, email from Forest Lawn... It's just too much for me, you know, it's like going through June 25th over and over again and I don't know how much more I can take :(

Was this a direct quote from FL????? Did they say MJ was or wasn't interred at FL?????? If it was a general comment, "Mr. Michael Jackson's interment location is also private and is not available to the public" could imply that the family did decide to bury him at Neverland....which, of course, would explain the concrete trucks. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a private gathering at Neverland and posed the entire thing at FL (or a set to look like FL) to throw everyone off.

However, in reality, it all sounds too hocus pocus to be true at all. I still feel he is alive somewhere---hopefully enjoying his freedom and peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mykidsmum

January 07, 2010, 10:30:22 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I wrote to Forrest Lawn and they replied. i am very confused to how they know my name also  :o

-----Original Message-----
To: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

Okay. This is like proof right here. If he isn't there, then where is he???  8-)
Also, Did anyone realize that Forrest Lawn wasn't involved in the funeral? all of the ushers were Michael's backup dancers.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 11:00:44 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Given the fact we have all seen a tomb.  Yes Michael Jackson has a tomb at Forest Lawn but he has not been interred there- simple.  So when flowers are sent yes they are going to his tomb, but he is not in it!!

The people who asked questions previously asked about his grave not whether or not he had been buried there.

Good point!  That makes a lot of sense and could be why everyone is getting different answers to their inquiries.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

mykidsmum

January 07, 2010, 11:11:21 PM
I couldn't help myself...I wrote an email to them as well...this is what I wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Hello, my name is ---------- and I am writing this email in response to an email I saw posted online.  In the email someone asks a representative of Forest Lawn if Mr. Michael Jackson is interred at Forest Lawn, in which the answer was that he was not.  

Is Mr. Michael Jackson's body interred at one of your facilities, if not, do you know where his body rests?  From what I have seen of his funeral on the Internet, it was serene and your facilities are amazingly beautiful.  Did one of your facilities participate in Mr. Michael Jackson's funeral preparations?

I want to say thank you for taking the time to read my email, I am sure you are inundated with inquiries of this sort.  I am searching for some peace of mind and I am anticipating your reply.  Mr. Michael Jackson is sorely missed.

Much appreciation,
---------

I hope I covered everything and I hope they write back...if they do I will share
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 07, 2010, 11:14:21 PM
I also wanted to say that a while back there was a rumor going around that neverland had an order for a very large amound of concrete to be delivered.  I don't know how true this is or what it means.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 11:44:34 PM
I just called FL and I asked to speak to Jasmin Martinez.  The gentleman who answered the phone told me that she worked out of their business office and was not in but should return at 8 a.m.  He offered to give me her voice mail at which time I just responded with a polite Thank You but told him that my schedule tomorrow was full and that I would just try to call her back when I had a free moment.

For me this confirms that a person with this name does work for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

January 08, 2010, 11:34:17 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I just called FL and I asked to speak to Jasmin Martinez.  The gentleman who answered the phone told me that she worked out of their business office and was not in but should return at 8 a.m.  He offered to give me her voice mail at which time I just responded with a polite Thank You but told him that my schedule tomorrow was full and that I would just try to call her back when I had a free moment.

For me this confirms that a person with this name does work for them.

Wow, nice work. I never thought of talking to her like personally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 08, 2010, 11:39:20 AM
Im still waiting for my reply...   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 12:02:12 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I wrote to Forrest Lawn and they replied. i am very confused to how they know my name also  :o

To: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

Okay. This is like proof right here. If he isn't there, then where is he???  8-)
Also, Did anyone realize that Forrest Lawn wasn't involved in the funeral? all of the ushers were Michael's backup dancers.  :?

In one responce Jasmin specifically says that "Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California." Then another whoever responded back specifically says "Mr. Michael Jackson's interment location is also private and is not available to the public.". WTH? Is he or isn't he interred at Forest Lawn? One person says one thing and another say the opposite. Does one hand know what the others doing? Michael's either: dead and not buried at FL, buried at FL, or alive. Which one is it? Are these people trying to play games to confuse us? If that's what their doing, their succeeding ! :?  :roll:  :x  :twisted:  :?

I'd like to hear what other responses people get from FL and if someone can get Jasmin on the phone. It'll be interesting how many times they change their story. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions