Forrest Lawn Reply Email

• 101 Replies

mykidsmum

• Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Forrest Lawn Reply Email

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:26:37 PM
Hello everyone.. I recieved my return email today.  I don't know what to think.  I'll post it anyway. :(

Ms. --------,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed at our Glendale location, at 1712 S. Glendale Ave., Glendale, CA 91205, in the Great Mausoleum. This is an area that is restricted to the public. At Forest Lawn, we respect the wishes of all families we serve and the privacy of all decedents interred on our grounds.
Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Respectfully yours,
Andreea Barbu
Information Office Manager
Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries
(800) 204-3131

I copied and pasted this from my email...I deleted my name, obviously...I could have just as easily deleted "was" and changed it to "was not"...I'm honest and don't like to be played with.  I hope that is not what the orriginal poster did. :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:28:50 PM
Hmm...   :(

@mykidsmum.. when did you send the email?

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:29:22 PM
:shock:  :shock:  :(

mykidsmum

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:35:40 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Hmm...   :(

@mykidsmum.. when did you send the email?

I sent this email last night and I just got it a few minutes ago...I'm on the east coast of USA, I put what I wrote in the thread too.  Honestly, this could be everything or it could be nothing.  My question about them handling the funeral preparations was not answered.  Maybe they did not handle the funeral, only hosted, so maybe they never saw MJ's body.  Maybe there is nothing but a casket...I don't know what to think anymore.

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:37:19 PM
Wait ... it will come in response

Offline Secret Dove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove

• on: January 08, 2010, 01:42:41 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Hello everyone.. I recieved my return email today.  I don't know what to think.  I'll post it anyway. :(

Ms. --------,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Mr. Michael Jackson was entombed at our Glendale location, at 1712 S. Glendale Ave., Glendale, CA 91205, in the Great Mausoleum. This is an area that is restricted to the public. At Forest Lawn, we respect the wishes of all families we serve and the privacy of all decedents interred on our grounds.
Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Respectfully yours,
Andreea Barbu
(800) 204-3131

I copied and pasted this from my email...I deleted my name, obviously...I could have just as easily deleted "was" and changed it to "was not"...I'm honest and don't like to be played with.  I hope that is not what the orriginal poster did. :evil:

This person says the opposite that Jasmin said in her e-mail. :?  What's the truth? did Jasmin lie? I think someone should e-mail or call Jasmin to see what she says again. :?

I wouldn't get upset over this e-mail. We have one person saying here's there and another saying he's not at any of FL locations. Even if he has a tomb at FL Glendale, it doesn't mean his body's there. We don't know for sure if he's alive or dead. Keep the faith!!! ;)  :)

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :x  :cry:

mykidsmum

• on: January 08, 2010, 07:08:00 PM
ok guys...got my second reply...I just don't know what to think...

Ms. -------,

Forest Lawn Mortuary handled Mr. Jackson's funeral services, including professional care. I hope this answers your question.

Respectfully yours,
Andreea Barbu
 (800) 204-3131  (800) 204-3131  

And now this:
http://http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100108/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_doctor

I honestly don't know where I stand.  I'm going to continue to be here, I feel a connection here and I think that if this isn't a hoax then there is something more behind what is going on.  I can't mourn yet.

mykidsmum

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:35 PM
I couldn't find the thread...found it.  Just checking to see if anyone replied.

Offline JENNYAPPLEHEAD

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by JENNYAPPLEHEAD

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:16:03 PM
This makes me really sad   :cry:

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Offline susie_23

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by susie_23

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:19:35 PM
Isn't it possible that they were told "if anyone asks, yes, MJ is here'.

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:20:54 PM
I dont think they would be able to lie about it, it would be fraud wouldnt it? :cry:

Offline susie_23

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by susie_23

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:25 PM
Quote from: "hope"
I dont think they would be able to lie about it, it would be fraud wouldnt it? :cry:

I wouldn't get upset quite yet. I just have a hunch that things are not over.

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

mykidsmum

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:36:04 PM
of course, if it is a cover up bigger than we immagined, then they would be given the authority to lie, or better yet, they would believe that they do indeed have MJ's body interred.  I don't know where I stand right now.  I think whatever is going on, something is not right.  If he is indeed dead...there is something behind it.  I feel that if it comes to light after this mess with Dr. Murray that MJ is indeed dead, this hoax forum will have to turn it's attention to who was behind it.  I think one day there will be answers but we can't give up or leave.  This forum will change accordingly I am sure.

Offline JENNYAPPLEHEAD

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by JENNYAPPLEHEAD

• on: January 08, 2010, 10:47:02 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
of course, if it is a cover up bigger than we immagined, then they would be given the authority to lie, or better yet, they would believe that they do indeed have MJ's body interred.  I don't know where I stand right now.  I think whatever is going on, something is not right.  If he is indeed dead...there is something behind it.  I feel that if it comes to light after this mess with Dr. Murray that MJ is indeed dead, this hoax forum will have to turn it's attention to who was behind it.  I think one day there will be answers but we can't give up or leave.  This forum will change accordingly I am sure.

Yes I agree that if they prove otherwise then we will need to fight for justice!

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

Offline CantGetEnoughMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by CantGetEnoughMJ

• on: January 08, 2010, 11:13:05 PM
Quote from: "hope"

I think it would only be fraud if they lied to their clients, not to strangers inquiring out of curiosity.  I bet the Jacksons paid a hefty sum of money to Forest Lawn to host a "burial" and to say whatever the Jacksons want them to say whenever someone inquires about Michael's internment and location.  Just the fact that different people working for the same company giving conflicting answers says alot.  If Jasmine was not sure whether Michael is interred at Forest Lawn or knew for a fact that he is interred there, then she should have answered something along the lines of "no comment due to confidentiality".  Instead, she plainly said he is not in Forest Lawn of California.  I hope she's not lying.

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope

• on: January 09, 2010, 12:41:00 AM
if he is indeed dead, he has been soooo disrespected by everyone close to him (with the exception of his children).  :(  :evil:

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: January 09, 2010, 08:19:57 AM
Has someone written Jasmine back to ask why she would say he is not interred at Forest Lawn, since the other representatives are saying he was?
I will always love you Michael!

Offline Lady J

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Lady J

• on: January 11, 2010, 10:43:48 AM
Oh God, I think I have to fear the worst :cry:

iMJacksonfaN

• Show only replies by iMJacksonfaN

• on: January 11, 2010, 11:10:40 AM
This isn't said, just wrote. It's easy to write and fake it. The family could say that the casket is there. (They filled it with some shit, to make it feel like it was a body inside) Then they just gave them the casket.

The Forrest Lawn doesn't look at the bodies, they just take money and burry the casket with something inside.

Offline Xsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Xsy

• on: January 11, 2010, 11:17:44 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
This isn't said, just wrote. It's easy to write and fake it. The family could say that the casket is there. (They filled it with some shit, to make it feel like it was a body inside) Then they just gave them the casket.

The Forrest Lawn doesn't look at the bodies, they just take money and burry the casket with something inside.

I just thought about that too. Maybe they don´t know that MJ wasn´t inside. I also think it would be too risky to let everybody know about the hoax.. just remember how many people would be involved... that can´t go well...

Offline Lady J

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Lady J

• on: January 11, 2010, 11:28:15 AM
Yes, but isn´t it their duty to look into the casket? They have to be sure that there is the body buried which is on the DC!!! I mean one could murder someone and put him in the casket. That´s why I think Forest Lawn has to be aware of who is in the coffin. BUT I might be wrong.

Offline Xsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Xsy

• on: January 11, 2010, 11:35:38 AM
Quote from: "Lady J"
Yes, but isn´t it their duty to look into the casket? They have to be sure that there is the body buried which is on the DC!!! I mean one could murder someone and put him in the casket. That´s why I think Forest Lawn has to be aware of who is in the coffin. BUT I might be wrong.

mhmm yes but that could be just one person who is in the hoax to give that OK. for example this embalmer jesus miguel, or...who was that jonathan fieldings again?....or just one of the family.