OMG!!! If this is true, then MICHAEL is really dead

  • 119 Replies
  • 7428 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I remember that thread very well. Also has anyone noticed that nothing is checked on line item 119 of the DC?  I would have thought that since an autopsy was being done that "pending investigation" would have been appropriate.  Does anyone have a link to the last DC that was released? I am at work and do not have it on this computer but it would be interesting to know if any of these line items were completed.


here is the last DC I think

http://www.etonline.com/documents/et_mj ... 090901.pdf

And funeral Document or something like that

[attachment=0:p3bg3h9s]Aufzeichnen mj 33.JPG[/attachment:p3bg3h9s]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Zen

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
Karen Faye is starting to get on nerves! What..she the only friend Michael had?
WHY is she the only one that seems to visit and take pictures to sell? And its like no
one in the family visits or cares that she takes pictures of a secure private burial site.

I don't know why it would come as a shock if Michael was buried on on July 7 (if hes really dead),
the family has been good at what they do for years.  But WHY they SO intent on throwing off the
public with intentions?  WHY not just TELL the public:
"We had a quiet respective interment for Michael with family and close friends only" and
"We will have a public memorial so the fans can pay tribute to Michael"
WHAT is so hard about that?    :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "Zen"
Karen Faye is starting to get on nerves! What..she the only friend Michael had?
WHY is she the only one that seems to visit and take pictures to sell? And its like no
one in the family visits or cares that she takes pictures of a secure private burial site.

I don't know why it would come as a shock if Michael was buried on on July 7 (if hes really dead),
the family has been good at what they do for years.  But WHY they SO intent on throwing off the
public with intentions?  WHY not just TELL the public:
"We had a quiet respective interment for Michael with family and close friends only" and
"We will have a public memorial so the fans can pay tribute to Michael"
WHAT is so hard about that?    :?

But they did that, I think. But the fans would have liked to see more. and I do not understand why they have control about everything. Michael has always mentioned how hard it was with the media they did not respect anything and when the burial is they have the power to control everything? This does not make sense, the same with the dancers. And if they would have wanted to make it private then why the hell didn´t they just do it private (with totaly no camera, pictures). The farewell/burial the would have been not outside but inside, so noone would have seen them. And why it  started so late, maybe because there were problems with the helicopters flying around the Forest Lawn which could have take pictures  ;)  So there are still a lot of contradictions!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline farhatmjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
@Shout, i think you are thinking way too negative. Seems like next you are going to say his family killed him for money. Sorry if that hurt you but i just needed to give an example. Just because an article said "there's no doubt it will be added soon" and the DC says he was buried on july 7th doesn't prove he's dead. I too sometimes feel we're living in denial but this does not make sense. What about all the other clues then?



This is ridiculous, I  just point out why Michael might be really dead and there are also a lot of proves for that. I do not say and will not say that the family is behind it. You read too much in my statements. I just show facts from another point of view.

I really hope that I am not right and too negative as you wrote.

i am sorry. i'm dumb with my words sometimes. i'm really sorry and may be i am the one whose actually living in denial. you're right, there are also a lot of proves for that. that he could really be gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]


Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Its okay. I hope that we find the truth and I wish that the truth is that Michael is alive!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline farhatmjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285
amen!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]


Offline Brilly80

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1
i'm sorry i stay far from forum for much time maybe someone has already written what i'm going to write now but  look closely

JULY???

he was buried(?? ahahahha ) in september

c'mon JUST BECAUSE IT'S IN PRINT, DOESNT MEAN IT'S THE GOSPEL
MJJ  docet  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ninanina

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 439
Oh, that's nothing... They even wrote he was buried in July and assume, that the name will be engraved soon without having any facts. I would assume that as well, because everything else screams hoax or lack of interest. They should do it to make the "death" look more real. ;-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
________________________________________________________
A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.
________________________________________________________


Offline TheKingWillReturn

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 200
Everytime i hear about him being buried in a Crypt, i just can't help but think of Thriller, The words just jump out to me...

Thriller lyrics
Songwriters: Temperton, Rod;

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
You're out of time
(THE PRESS)

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their "masquerade"
There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
(They're open wide)
This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial

Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
I'll make you see


That this is thriller, thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a
Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!

(I'm gonna thrill ya tonight)
Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood


I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
(THE HATERS)

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

I hope you understand what i mean, The LIVING DEAD!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ijustcantstoplovingu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1230
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
Everytime i hear about him being buried in a Crypt, i just can't help but think of Thriller, The words just jump out to me...

Thriller lyrics
Songwriters: Temperton, Rod;

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
You're out of time
(THE PRESS)

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their "masquerade"
There's no escaping the jaws of the alien this time
(They're open wide)
This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial

Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
I'll make you see


That this is thriller, thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a
Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!

(I'm gonna thrill ya tonight)
Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood


I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
(THE HATERS)

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

I hope you understand what i mean, The LIVING DEAD!!


I really agree with you and my take on this is also....


In  "This is It", in the Thriller sequence it Suddenly stops and Michael in on a higher part of the stage  and it starts playing Threatened ... he is doing a strange dance with the help of Travis Payne!

Which also includes the words  I AM THE LIVING DEAD :!:

Those words in the lyrics also really stood out to me! :)


"Threatened"

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your headI heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

iMJacksonfaN

  • *
  • Guest
Well.. Just because it's written it doesn't mean it's true, Michael said.
-I'm thinking on the stone, and the tabloid usually..

We have no pictures.. And Michael had money to buy a crypt just to have one.. :lol:
-It's a memorial place, to remember Michael right now anyways.. I'm sure if he is dead, he is NOT in that CRYPT!

Who knows, before they're writing Michael is probably back..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MashMike

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1312
  • Love You Most, Michael
No need to be sad,it proves NOTHING!.C'mon guys!!we have seen the memorial, the "funeral" and it's natural that there must be "a grave" with his name on it,otherwhise people all over the world ,authorities will really begin to doubt that he's alive,IT WILL REALLY BECOME TOO DANGEROUS FOR HIM.i mean if Michael wants to stay "dead" and have a normal and peace life away from the spotlight and sucking paparazzi,he must do anything to make people (not,sure, his true fans,cause he's left so many clues for us) sure that he's gone ,NEVER GIVE UP CAUSE OF SUCH TRIFLES,IT PROVES NOTHING!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline ENGELINHIER

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 115
Quote from: "Shout"
The DC says that Michael was buried on 7.7.2009. If you do not except the dates compare it please with murphys DC.

I am really, really sorry, but I think we are here because we want the truth and maybe this is the truth. There are more things which explain that Michael is gone, more than the "proofs" that he is alive.

I am really sorry and sad, but I think this is unfortunately the truth.

Was not the memorial and not the burial held 7.7.2009?? Odd, very odd..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline reading_on

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 463
    • http://www.spendingcents.com
Quote
This is ridiculous, I  just point out why Michael might be really dead and there are also a lot of proves for that. I do not say and will not say that the family is behind it. You read too much in my statements. I just show facts from another point of view.

I really hope that I am not right and too negative as you wrote.

Quote
i am sorry. i'm dumb with my words sometimes. i'm really sorry and may be i am the one whose actually living in denial. you're right, there are also a lot of proves for that. that he could really be gone.


 What really strikes me as denial is the fact that any proof that comes up that Michael is actually gone is totally dismissed as being falsified (every picture and every document has been said to be altered). A good investigator weighs both sides of the situation.

There sure are a lot of odd things about the death of Michael Jackson, but I think the investigation question should be "Why are there so many odd things?" (and I am not talking about looking for hidden clues) I am talking about blatantly odd things.

Instead of coming to the conclusion that there was hoax death before you have any real proof, rather ask what hoax was there?  Why do things look a certain way: For example, when I posted the pic of the ambulance and we saw the nose looking odd. I did not say that is NOT Michael there, I said to myself, why does the nose look that way. Start with the odd thing and work to a truth, don't be blinded with love and stubborn thoughts (like all of us are when we care for someone) and if there are hidden truths they will come out.

If you care for him and not for your own grief you will find the right answers, not what you want to hear. It could be that Michael is gone and his family or him needs someone to follow the oddities to a truth that shines a new life on his life.

Define your purpose. Help him or help you?

Don't yell at me.. I am a nice person who also cared for him as a human being.  :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Offline LOVEYOUMORE

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 103
Quote from: Emma_Lollipop
"Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009."
July 2009?
I don't think we should worry, it's just a tourist guide.


I
find that very strange because they first said that there was a stained glass window above Michael's grave that was the LAST SUPPER...?
Does anyone remember that . :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257
They know nothing myself. :?
I still remember the past with the Communion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline michaelsupporter

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 889
I think just by the very nature that this Karen Faye keeps trying to push it down our throats that MJ is in the Great Mausoleum-by posting supposed pics of his crypt and insisting that he is there-raises my suspicions of her. In my mind, logic tells me that one would not invest so much energy in trying to prove something if they knew in their heart that it (death) was true and they were at peace with it. For her to go out on a limb suggests that she is serving as a decoy to cover for someone or something. In my opinion, it adds to the diversion and mystery of it all. Michael is probably reading this and laughing right now-I am certain he is loving it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

iMJacksonfaN

  • *
  • Guest
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I think just by the very nature that this Karen Faye keeps trying to push it down our throats that MJ is in the Great Mausoleum-by posting supposed pics of his crypt and insisting that he is there-raises my suspicions of her. In my mind, logic tells me that one would not invest so much energy in trying to prove something if they knew in their heart that it (death) was true and they were at peace with it. For her to go out on a limb suggests that she is serving as a decoy to cover for someone or something. In my opinion, it adds to the diversion and mystery of it all. Michael is probably reading this and laughing right now-I am certain he is loving it!


She must be retarded :lol: She has visited the grave already more than all of Michaels family member ever will do together :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Oh, that's nothing... They even wrote he was buried in July and assume, that the name will be engraved soon without having any facts. I would assume that as well, because everything else screams hoax or lack of interest. They should do it to make the "death" look more real. ;-)


OK. July, lets focus. Have you ever thought about that the family just said he was buried in September but in reality was not? So there are questions that something is wrong right, so why do we believe that the family (remember they controled everything) has presented as facts that Michael was buried in September. We do not know who is right or wrong, BUT there is a posibility that September is not true, so how we can know the thruth?

Have you seen the DC there is written July, not September. So we do not know and I think it is healthy to think about that Michael could be realy dead, there are more proves for that then the other side. I wish it would be not like that...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
"Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009."
July 2009?
I don't think we should worry, it's just a tourist guide.


I
find that very strange because they first said that there was a stained glass window above Michael's grave that was the LAST SUPPER...?
Does anyone remember that . :roll:

Yes, I do remember it too, but they said that it was only for the public visiting (with the last supper). Michael was buried in a private place where only the family can go to, so I think that there is again a misunderstanding by that. I have seen the vidio on Youtube where you can see it and a reporter commented it. I´ll take a look.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "ENGELINHIER"
Quote from: "Shout"
The DC says that Michael was buried on 7.7.2009. If you do not except the dates compare it please with murphys DC.

I am really, really sorry, but I think we are here because we want the truth and maybe this is the truth. There are more things which explain that Michael is gone, more than the "proofs" that he is alive.

I am really sorry and sad, but I think this is unfortunately the truth.

Was not the memorial and not the burial held 7.7.2009?? Odd, very odd..

Yes you are right, but the family was before the public memorial service at Forest Lawn! And what I do not know and have asked several times here, what have they done after the public memorial service. I remember that the comment on tv was that maybe Michael will be buried after the public memorial service..and I do remeber that a family member said (I do not know who I think it was Joe) that Michael was not even in the coffin at the public memorial service. So which conclusion would you like to make that he is not dead or that he was buried in July what is written in the DC ...It is up to us what we want to believe or not. But these are facts too!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline Liberian Girl Heehee

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 496
KF's role in the hoax is to create diversions away from believing it's a hoax.

The funeral program stated internment (missing, confined), not interment (burial).  Either a typo or a clue.

Shout, I think we all have good and bad days as it relates to Michael's "death".  We don't have 100% proof of either, but we sure have dozens of inconsistencies, weirdness, and oddities of events and people involved.  I just hope one day we know for sure and I keep praying and hoping that it is a hoax and Michael is alive!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MjjGirlSteph

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 143
    • http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=505595834
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
"Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009."
July 2009?
I don't think we should worry, it's just a tourist guide.
thats a big hint he wasnt buried in july wasnt he supposedly buried in september lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Quote from: "Emma_Lollipop"
"Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009."
July 2009?
I don't think we should worry, it's just a tourist guide.
thats a big hint he wasnt buried in july wasnt he supposedly buried in september lol

The DC say 7.7.2009 JULY...read the whole thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline GirlInTheMirror

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 423
They´re perfectionists; all of the Jacksons.
They had some time to "prepare" the funeral/burial. I think if he is really entombed there, wouldn´t they have engraved it before that? Why wait five months? Don´t believe it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal