Lady JTopic starter

Lapd petition
January 06, 2010, 09:41:31 AM
The fans who followed him everywhere and still continue to "stalk" his "tomb" are doing a Lapd petition. Isn´t that weird? I mean it is homicide and the investigations are still going on??? In 2003 MJ was arrested within two days. Why don´t these fans start to think that he might be still alive? Instead they are calling us names and so on.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Re: Lapd petition
January 06, 2010, 11:41:29 AM
What is that about ?
Some fans are stalking and searching for his tomb and call us names and do a petition ?
Can you explain  all the story ?
Don't tell me that even the fans are really going to be divided into 2 parties : hoaxers and non-hoaxers.
I mean, there are people who don't believe it,I know , but that they are doing a petition and calling us "names" it's...a definite division
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:56:29 AM
When This is not it was first formed, I joined it on facebook.  Not knowing really what it was all about.  I thought at first is was about finding the truth behind the hoax, but since then I have learned it was formed from all the "followers" and telling us how frailed he looked.  I got an invite to join the La petition but I never confirmed nor denied it, since it was from them.  So, I am not sure really what it is all about.  I will have to see if I still have it on facebook and I can post it here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 11:59:08 AM
Okay,
I've gone few times on their website to check it things out when the movie was about to be released..
These people definitly believe Mike passed right ?
What is the LAPD petition about ? What are their demands ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:21:11 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"
Okay,
I've gone few times on their website to check it things out when the movie was about to be released..
These people definitly believe Mike passed right ?
What is the LAPD petition about ? What are their demands ?
I saw the LAPD petition on their website. Here's the link to the petition:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Please, sign and share our Petition everywhere (Facebook walls, Twitter followers, Youtube accounts, MySpace friends, media outlet links about Michael, MJ Forums, blogs and sites etc...) in order to achieve at least 50,000 signatures and get some answers from LAPD as soon as possible.

We must raise our voices as One and let the world know we want JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON !

Do these people really think that they'll receive any answers from the LAPD? We haven't gotten any, why would they? That group must think their special people to think the LAPD's going to give them answers, even with a petition with 50,000 signatures.  :roll:  :lol:  :roll:

IMO their a bunch of nuts. Who in their right mind stalks/harasses a celebrity? This group spent their life stalking Michael Jackson everywhere he went, poor guy didn't have any privacy or peace. They make me sick!!! :puke: :roll:  :twisted: [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :evil:
They should know that his well-being was threatened by crazy nutty fans !
Haven't they seen Speed Demon or some of his interviews ?
He was freaked out by all this crazy attention and people following him everywhere.He seemed quite bitter about this.
He wasn't able to go wherever he wanted and that's their fault.
Stalkers are freaky  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 01:29:46 PM
Yea, right...like 50,000 names on a petition is gonna make the investigation go faster!! I laugh!

I seriously do not understand how these people can still think MJ is dead. With all the weird stuff thats happened....they still see nothing strange about all this. They just think the cops are taking forever to solve the "murder"...or not trying to solve it at all......youd THINK they would come to their senses and a lightbulb goes off above their head.....but I guess not.

And they call US names?

Pfft.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 01:47:23 PM
I'm really curious to know what they're calling us tough ?  :roll:
Aren't they curious about all these weird things occuring since 25th June ?
If they're fan they should be searching for new infos about Mike right ?
They would want to know what exactly happened and try to reason,right ?
How come with all this evidence they still dare say he is dead ?
I don't know if he is really alive for sure but they should at least try to believe it until everything is made sure
Here they come the Blind-Stalkers  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

January 06, 2010, 01:59:07 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Yea, right...like 50,000 names on a petition is gonna make the investigation go faster!! I laugh!

I seriously do not understand how these people can still think MJ is dead. With all the weird stuff thats happened....they still see nothing strange about all this....

And they call US names?
Ditto to the tenth degree, JACKSONOLOGIST.

I'm friends with the This Is NOT It peeps on Facebook just because and they've sent me several invitations to check out that petition. I haven't even looked at it because they're TOTALLY missing the big picture. They should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to think outside the box and on their own after spending THAT much time stalking, I mean *following* a man as unique as Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 02:38:23 PM
There not true fans because we see all the inconsistentcies and question them while they just go with the flow if Michael just went with the flow he would actually be dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

January 06, 2010, 02:56:20 PM
Do you remember that great Youtube video of when a female fan rang the LAPD and got through to a detective on the case??  Ive tried to search for it and cant find it.

Anyone have it??

It was great... the detective told the woman "arrests will definitely made in the New Year if not before"

Well. we are now getting into the second week of the New Year and no arrests have been made and no statement from LAPD as to when to expect any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 06, 2010, 08:29:29 PM
Well, I am not a FAN of these stalker fans regardless of the situation.  Michael was too nice
and there was probably not one minute when he didn't run into one of them.  
ALSO, I would never BLAME them, but still there is the question of if they really saw Michael
frail and sickly, why didn't they come forward on the Michael Jackson Site and SAY something
then?  
Better to be SAFE and WRONG, than DO NOTHING and hollowing later.
There was the time I could have and should have gone to support Michael when on trial, but
I thought, I would not stalk him. I think I would NEVER stalk him. Boy, was I ever wrong about that one, but some of my family went two days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 08:32:52 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
Well, I am not a FAN of these stalker fans regardless of the situation.  Michael was too nice
and there was probably not one minute when he didn't run into one of them.  
ALSO, I would never BLAME them, but still there is the question of if they really saw Michael
frail and sickly, why didn't they come forward on the Michael Jackson Site and SAY something
then?  
Better to be SAFE and WRONG, than DO NOTHING and hollowing later.
There was the time I could have and should have gone to support Michael when on trial, but
I thought, I would not stalk him. I think I would NEVER stalk him. Boy, was I ever wrong about that one, but some of my family went two days.

ZEN.. i understand what you are saying.  There were times in the past when i thought "shall i write to MJ" or should i go and try and meet him somewhere....  like if he was in the UK in 2002... but i never did because i didnt want to hassle the man.  So i understand what you mean... and i think MJ knew there was a difference between the mad fans who hounded him and stalked him and the fans who truly loved him.. but kept thier distance out of respect and human dignity.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 06, 2010, 09:01:53 PM
ZEN.. i understand what you are saying. There were times in the past when i thought "shall i write to MJ" or should i go and try and meet him somewhere.... like if he was in the UK in 2002... but i never did because i didnt want to hassle the man. So i understand what you mean... and i think MJ knew there was a difference between the mad fans who hounded him and stalked him and the fans who truly loved him.. but kept thier distance out of respect and human dignity.

Thank you because I fight this guilt sense sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:01:02 PM
Well here is the thing, when don't really want TOO many people questioning whether Michael is really alive. Whatever his reason for this hoax, he can't be found out too early. He may come back or he may not, either way, it is up to us to protect him. So let them do their petition. Besides, on the off chance that he IS dead, then yes, something needs to be done to get the LAPE off their butts and do what the tax payers pay them to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions