Take a look : R.I.P. BILL BLAKE?
January 06, 2010, 08:46:41 AM
I was watching the "Thriller" part from This is it and noticed that on one of the gravestones, there was written "RIP BILL BLAKE"

It might be nothing, but I thought I'd show you guys this and discuss.
Would it be just a random name? Or does it mean anything?
When I googled "Bill Blake", the first to appear was Bill Blake on the IMDB page, the producer. (Pumpkinhead)
Then I thought maybe it 's the short form of "William Blake", the English writer?
I don't know, at this point this seems to have been chosen randomly, but I guess it's in our nature to question everything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Take a look : R.I.P. BILL BLAKE?
January 06, 2010, 09:32:40 AM
i googled their names together and got this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 09:56:58 AM
This doesn’t seem like a random name, that article you posted has written something about Michael's staging his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

January 06, 2010, 10:00:11 AM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
This doesn’t seem like a random name, that article you posted has written something about Michael's staging his death.

Really? Sorry I didn't see that? Is it the same article or?... :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

January 06, 2010, 10:08:49 AM
Ok Guys,

SO I googled MJ and B.B and that's what I found:

Rich Ford twitted (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that message:

Holy cow, I had no idea Michael Jackson and Bill Blake knew one and other
7:20 AM Jun 26th, 2009 from web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 06, 2010, 10:13:23 AM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"

It does not say that at all. It says, "Bizarre superstar Michael Jackson will never perform again".
The date on this is August 2, 1994 (don't know if that is relevant)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

January 06, 2010, 10:14:32 AM
that guy has to be the worst psychic of all time.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:15:28 AM
Bill Blake died becasue of heart problems too.  :shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 06, 2010, 10:17:20 AM
Quote from: "lolittalempicka"
Ok Guys,

SO I googled MJ and B.B and that's what I found:

Rich Ford twitted (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that message:

Holy cow, I had no idea Michael Jackson and Bill Blake knew one and other
7:20 AM Jun 26th, 2009 from web

Seems like someone is joking with a coworker or friend is all. They have a twitter friend in the same computer industry as them named Bill Blake. Doesn't seem related imo. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:20:15 AM
Hmm, there are so many Bill Blake in the world. How do we know which one is the tombstone referring to?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 06, 2010, 10:21:17 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

Okay this is getting silly and this particular bill Blake is important to all this because?

Minneapolis Police Officer Dies
Sgt. Bill Blake suffered heart problems

I don't see any link to Michael nor the hoax here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 10:23:45 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

Okay this is getting silly and this particular bill Blake is important to all this because?

Minneapolis Police Officer Dies
Sgt. Bill Blake suffered heart problems

I don't see any link to Michael nor the hoax here...

Well, that is why I say there's too many BB in the world.
 :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 06, 2010, 10:34:07 AM
If this has any relevance I think it would be to this Bill Blake.

William Blake (28 November 1757–12 August 1827) was an English poet, painter, and printmaker. Largely unrecognised during his lifetime, Blake is now considered a seminal figure in the history of both the poetry and visual arts of the Romantic Age. His prophetic poetry has been said to form "what is in proportion to its merits the least read body of poetry in the English language". His visual artistry has led one modern critic to proclaim him "far and away the greatest artist Britain has ever produced"] Although he only once journeyed farther than a day's walk outside London during his lifetime, he produced a diverse and symbolically rich corpus, which embraced the imagination as "the body of God", or "Human existence itself".

Considered mad by contemporaries for his idiosyncratic views, Blake is held in high regard by later critics for his expressiveness and creativity, and for the philosophical and mystical undercurrents within his work. His paintings and poetry have been characterized as part of both the Romantic movement and "Pre-Romantic", for its large appearance in the 18th century. Reverent of the Bible but hostile to the Church of England, Blake was influenced by the ideals and ambitions of the French and American revolutions,[ as well as by such thinkers as Jakob Böhme and Emanuel Swedenborg.

Despite these known influences, the singularity of Blake's work makes him difficult to classify. The 19th century scholar William Rossetti characterised Blake as a "glorious luminary," and as "a man not forestalled by predecessors, nor to be classed with contemporaries, nor to be replaced by known or readily surmisable successors."

Dante's Divine Comedy

The commission for Dante's Divine Comedy came to Blake in 1826 through Linnell, with the ultimate aim of producing a series of engravings. Blake's death in 1827 would cut short the enterprise, and only a handful of the watercolours were completed, with only seven of the engravings arriving at proof form. Even so, they have evoked praise:

'[T]he Dante watercolours are among Blake's richest achievements, engaging fully with the problem of illustrating a poem of this complexity. The mastery of watercolour has reached an even higher level than before, and is used to extraordinary effect in differentiating the atmosphere of the three states of being in the poem'

Blake's illustrations of the poem are not merely accompanying works, but rather seem to critically revise, or furnish commentary on, certain spiritual or moral aspects of the text.

Because the project was never completed, Blake's intent may itself be obscured. Some indicators, however, bolster the impression that Blake's illustrations in their totality would themselves take issue with the text they accompany: In the margin of Homer Bearing the Sword and His Companions, Blake notes, "Every thing in Dantes Comedia shews That for Tyrannical Purposes he has made This World the Foundation of All & the Goddess Nature & not the Holy Ghost." Blake seems to dissent from Dante's admiration of the poetic works of the ancient Greeks, and from the apparent glee with which Dante allots punishments in Hell (as evidenced by the grim humour of the cantos).

At the same time, Blake shared Dante's distrust of materialism and the corruptive nature of power, and clearly relished the opportunity to represent the atmosphere and imagery of Dante's work pictorially. Even as he seemed to near death, Blake's central preoccupation was his feverish work on the illustrations to Dante's Inferno; he is said to have spent one of the very last shillings he possessed on a pencil to continue sketching

Death

On the day of his death, Blake worked relentlessly on his Dante series. Eventually, it is reported, he ceased working and turned to his wife, who was in tears by his bedside. Beholding her, Blake is said to have cried, "Stay Kate! Keep just as you are – I will draw your portrait – for you have ever been an angel to me." Having completed this portrait (now lost), Blake laid down his tools and began to sing hymns and verses.At six that evening, after promising his wife that he would be with her always, Blake died. Gilchrist reports that a female lodger in the same house, present at his expiration, said, "I have been at the death, not of a man, but of a blessed angel."

George Richmond gives the following account of Blake's death in a letter to Samuel Palmer:
“    He died ... in a most glorious manner. He said He was going to that Country he had all His life wished to see & expressed Himself Happy, hoping for Salvation through Jesus Christ — Just before he died His Countenance became fair. His eyes Brighten'd and he burst out Singing of the things he saw in Heaven.

Since 1965, the exact location of William Blake's grave had been lost and forgotten. Blake is now recognised as a saint in the Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:01:15 AM
@ serenitys dream
interesting eh? Check out "Dead Man" on IDMB Bill Blake is played by Johnny Depp
in short he's on the run and gets help from someone who thinks that "Bill" is actually the writer William Blake. Tagline is interesting too: No one can survive becoming a legend.
Sorry can't copy the link here , am on my daughters new mini PC without a mose and have not figured the  touchpad out yet! But go to IDMB and check it out with the full plot summary
Links to MJ ? Well heard that Johnny Depp would play part of MJ in the eventuality of a film about MJ,    Johnny Depp knew Marlon Brando personally as did MJ, and your piece on William Blake the writer esp that last part .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:11:01 AM
Interesting catch! We picked the meat off of the bones of TII or... so we thought. Since few things are  coincidental with the hoax, I am inclined to think  that the name has some relevance. Maybe it isn't so clear as in one person named Bill Blake. Could Mj be saying RIP to one person  with first name Bill and another person with the last name Blake? Yeah yeah I know it's a long shot. His former head of security was Bill Bray. Mr Bray worked with MJ for decades and died in 2005. Maybe he is the "Bill". Were there any people with the last name Blake that Mj might have known who also passed away? LOL...if we don't throw it against the wall, we'll never know what sticks.

Quote from: "itsall4love"
I was watching the "Thriller" part from This is it and noticed that on one of the gravestones, there was written "RIP BILL BLAKE"

It might be nothing, but I thought I'd show you guys this and discuss.
Would it be just a random name? Or does it mean anything?
When I googled "Bill Blake", the first to appear was Bill Blake on the IMDB page, the producer. (Pumpkinhead)
Then I thought maybe it 's the short form of "William Blake", the English writer?
I don't know, at this point this seems to have been chosen randomly, but I guess it's in our nature to question everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions