Michael's Secret Las Vegas Comeback Revealed!
January 06, 2010, 10:10:13 AM
Just found this article

Michael Jackson's Secret Project Unveiled by His Comeback Partner

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- ROCKRENA LLC, the company that is planning ROCK CITY entertainment facilities in Las Vegas and around the globe, today announced the launch of the Rock City Club as the first step in building Rock City Las Vegas.

"What started out as a dream a few years ago when I created 'Rock City' and brought Michael Jackson back to America, is now becoming a reality. I wish he were here now to be part of the Rock City Club and Rock City Las Vegas," said Jack Wishna.

The Rock City Las Vegas project was to feature Michael Jackson, and for Jackson and Jack Wishna to present other superstar talent alongside discovered "stars of tomorrow." Rockrena and Jack Wishna are building on this collaboration and are now moving forward with the plans for the Rock City Club and for Rock City Las Vegas.

"Rock City Club" (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) is a unique way for undiscovered artists and rock bands to compete for performance contracts at ROCK CITY LAS VEGAS, and to be exposed to promoters, record labels, industry veterans and fans.

The Rock City Club and Rock City was conceived by Jack Wishna, a leading entrepreneur credited with creating some of the most successful and media-intense deals in history. Wishna convinced Michael Jackson to return to America after 18 months in exile, moved him back to the United States, and worked with him over seven months to create the "biggest comeback in the history of entertainment" with Rock City.

Here's the link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think?!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

I may be missing the point, but I can't see a connection.. As the last sentence is written in past tense about J.Wishna getting MJ back to the US when he moved away a few yrs ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't see how he was gonna do that, 50 consecutive concerts in London, followed by a world tour all at the same time. Though I can't say for sure, this really doesn't seem like something he'd want to do. He's comfortable performing, not so much when it comes to hosting (at least that's what I've observed). It seems kinda... I don't know... low for him.
It's just hard for me to imagine that this fellow who is all about pushing the envelope and doing things bigger, newer, and better, would devote his time and energy to another copy-cat talent show. Even if he was gonna do this, I don't think it would've been a good idea. I can see it turning out to be just another failed attempt to compete with American Idol and another reason for the media to make fun of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Boreas

He did say, or it was implied that he was interested in doing Vegas shows, because he liked Celine Dion and what she was doing there....so I am guessing he would WANT to do something like this...which wouldn't be that bad, since artists like Celine Dion still sell millions of records and is just as popular... (and imagining MJ doing Vegas, I think every building would be empty except for his) but I don't see M.J faking his death to come back to do Vegas...that would just be weird. Not big enough of a BANG.  Ha Ha. But good find either way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions