"...I was awakened by a phone call from him at 1.51am..."

A "doctor" who doesn´t want to be named but who has ties to the Jackson family?
Someone who apparently cultivates a solid filing system of his handwritten notes after all these years...
1.51 = 7  - another coincidence?

Just saying... another part of the script maybe?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ladylee1979"
Michael Jackson collapsed from a morphine overdose nearly six years ago after working himself into a ‘frenzy of anxiety’ over a TV interview.
A doctor found the star unconscious after being secretly summoned to his rented Beverly Hills home in the middle of the night. Hours earlier, more than 27million viewers in the US had watched
Jackson nervously defend himself against child sex charges.The incident has never been made public until today. The doctor who treated him has come forward because he believes the apparently accidental overdose has a bearing on the circumstances surrounding Jackson’s death.
It is claimed that shortly before the singer died, he was injected with Demerol, a powerful painkiller similar to morphine. As with the first overdose, Jackson was said to be suffering from acute stress at the time.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the doctor recalled the events of the early hours of December 29, 2003 – and how he also warned Jackson’s family that the star should seek help for his ‘obvious addiction’.
Referring to handwritten notes he made at the time, the doctor, who asked not to be named, said: ‘I’d been treating Michael’s brother Randy for several months when I was awakened by a phone call from him at 1.51am. I was told someone wasn’t well and that they couldn’t call 911 [the US emergency services number] for security reasons.

just found this whilst looking for morphine lyrics

This text sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Like Michael used morphine?  :x
Btw,  Michael was still living in Neverland in 2003, so that's already a big lie.
This is just the usual tabloid junk...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

If this interview was done on CNN or Sky News then maybe I would believe it, I don't believe tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Serenitys_Dream

The drugs Dr. Murray admits to administering do not include Demerol or Morphine. The autopsy report (fake of course) DOES NOT list Demerol as having been found in Michael's system. This story is as fake as the autopsy and is only out there to promote the idea that Michael was an out of control addict. So not true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

...not to forget that Michael and his family would place falsified information in order to mess up the scene and set up false traces.

So the information that he got sick, was not capable, was addicted and so on could have been sourced out of pure purpose. This is beating media with their own weapons - that's why they are so still right now. You cannot hold journalists back from selling a story - except if they would ridicule themselves by publishing. They are in a trap right now.

We too are in a trap since we have to face fake information from at least two sources that are placed in front of us with different intention but always on purpose.
I would even dare saying that only 20% of the information on Michael in the web is somewhat accurate. In print media I would consider the content of truth being only 5%.

Whatever is out there as information on Michael and prescription drugs may also have the purpose of initiating some folks to get nervous or take some action that will make them put their feet into the traps of authorities watching.

Don't believe what you read. Always add some grains of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

DooDoo

Just because it's printed it doesn't mean it's the truth .
Someone I love just told me that, once   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

mumof3

You are right my mother had to have morphine when she was ill and she talked and made no sense and my son had morphine when he had an accident and he was in a stupor for days  with it and made no sense at all. So this does not add up as it takes time to get out of your system and to on and have an interview seems to much to ask i
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions