Do the Freemasons HELP Michael?

• 27 Replies

Offline Ninanina

• Hoaxer

Re: Do the Freemasons HELP Michael?

• on: January 08, 2010, 04:35:33 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
It's a possibility Ninanina...interesting thought.  

The Freemasons are not part of the Illuminati, if the latter even exists anymore. :roll:  Don't believe everything youtube tells you.

I agree with you 100%. In fact there have been so many groups who called themselves Illuminati through history that it's almost impossible to know in which form (if any) they exist today!

There is no reason to consider all secret societies as evil...sometimes society itself is evil, hence the need for secrecy.

I had read in the forums that MJ might be a Freemason; I have been reading a few books on secret societies, and when it touched on the Freemasons it all seemed clear. I mean, if MJ is one of them, pulling all this off wouldn't have been difficult at all.

Thank you Nianina for posting your thoughts on this.

Thank you!
I always thought, that all those people had to be involved and the key players all being FMs is a suspicious sign.

I read, that one third of the original Illuminati order were Freemasons, but after 1785 there's no knowledge of their ongoing. There are no facts about the existence of the Illuminati. We should check other people around Michael as well.
It is also suspected, that Philip Anschutz (boss of AEG) is a Freemason, but there are no facts as far as I know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dontmakeitfactual

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.twitter.com/aintnoclouds

• on: January 08, 2010, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
It's a possibility Ninanina...interesting thought.  

The Freemasons are not part of the Illuminati, if the latter even exists anymore. :roll:  Don't believe everything youtube tells you.

I agree with you 100%. In fact there have been so many groups who called themselves Illuminati through history that it's almost impossible to know in which form (if any) they exist today!

There is no reason to consider all secret societies as evil...sometimes society itself is evil, hence the need for secrecy.

I had read in the forums that MJ might be a Freemason; I have been reading a few books on secret societies, and when it touched on the Freemasons it all seemed clear. I mean, if MJ is one of them, pulling all this off wouldn't have been difficult at all.

Thank you Nianina for posting your thoughts on this.

Thank you!
I always thought, that all those people had to be involved and the key players all being FMs is a suspicious sign.

I read, that one third of the original Illuminati order were Freemasons, but after 1785 there's no knowledge of their ongoing. There are no facts about the existence of the Illuminati. We should check other people around Michael as well.
It is also suspected, that Philip Anschutz (boss of AEG) is a Freemason, but there are no facts as far as I know.

Yep, you're right. I sort of did an attempt to research but failed, lol, and didn't pursue it further...I guess in some cases it will be difficult to determine 100% whether they are FMs or not. But I'm so glad that you've mentioned those names...definitely a serious possibility here IMO.

Offline DarkYetLovely

• Hoaxer

• on: January 09, 2010, 12:42:19 PM
Welp, I e-mailed Al Sharpton and Mark Ryden (artist for Dangerous cover) and decided to just ask them directly what they know about it, haha. I don't know if anybody's tried that yet, so I thought, what the heck? Doubt that Sharpton's will ever reach him but maybe I'll get something out of Ryden.
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal