mykidsmum

Re: Vitiligo-Spots?
April 12, 2010, 08:28:58 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Those spider bite pics are making me want to spew..
:mrgreen: sorry...LOL...thats the color of your face right now...LOL....they are gross.  Poor MJ. :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 08:55:42 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
For all you skeptics, watch the scene in the Martin Bashire interview with Jackson in a Las Vegas hotel, talking about his first sexual experiences and Tatum Oneal. He puts his pink hand up to his white face but his fingernails are still brown! That is because you can’t get bleaching cream under your fingernails, you can see this in many other pictures on line too.

I think the whole Vitiligo explanation was devised by Jackson’s publicists and he is trapped in this tragic lie.

Wow!  I cant believe anyone would still question this...first, I want to say that African Americans do not have brown nails.  MJ's nails themselves have the brown pigment within them and this can only be caused by something he is ingesting that is being deposited in his nail root and growing out with his nail.  There are many types of medications that do this, some that treat Lupus...which MJ has.  I am including a picture of MJ, white with white nails, and MJ white with brown nails, so you can see this is something that happened after he became totally white.  I am also including a picture of an African Americans nails to show you that they are not brown.  African Americans, in my opinion, have the most lovely nails and nail beds.  I have noticed that many African Americans (like MJ) have long nail beds and very white half moons and beds.  This contrast with the brown of their skin, is so lovely.  MJ's nails are brown from discoloration.

As for the vitiligo and the reason why he had brown eye skin in those videos...because usually those are the last parts to become discolored...as you can see from this picture.

Mykidsmum,

Thanks for your post and setting the record straight.

However, I was shocked to notice on closer examination the shape and size of MJ's nailbeds.  When comparing them in particular to other pics of MJ  they don't match. On here (your posted pic) they are shorter/wider. I have seen multiple other pics where he has longer more rectangular nailbeds plus his nails have always been cut short. I find this odd....could that pic be of a double? One's nailbeds do not change shape over a lifetime unless traumatized and in this case every finger would have had to have incurred significant trauma. What do you think?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mykidsmum

April 12, 2010, 09:09:12 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
For all you skeptics, watch the scene in the Martin Bashire interview with Jackson in a Las Vegas hotel, talking about his first sexual experiences and Tatum Oneal. He puts his pink hand up to his white face but his fingernails are still brown! That is because you can’t get bleaching cream under your fingernails, you can see this in many other pictures on line too.

I think the whole Vitiligo explanation was devised by Jackson’s publicists and he is trapped in this tragic lie.

Wow!  I cant believe anyone would still question this...first, I want to say that African Americans do not have brown nails.  MJ's nails themselves have the brown pigment within them and this can only be caused by something he is ingesting that is being deposited in his nail root and growing out with his nail.  There are many types of medications that do this, some that treat Lupus...which MJ has.  I am including a picture of MJ, white with white nails, and MJ white with brown nails, so you can see this is something that happened after he became totally white.  I am also including a picture of an African Americans nails to show you that they are not brown.  African Americans, in my opinion, have the most lovely nails and nail beds.  I have noticed that many African Americans (like MJ) have long nail beds and very white half moons and beds.  This contrast with the brown of their skin, is so lovely.  MJ's nails are brown from discoloration.

As for the vitiligo and the reason why he had brown eye skin in those videos...because usually those are the last parts to become discolored...as you can see from this picture.

Mykidsmum,

Thanks for your post and setting the record straight.

However, I was shocked to notice on closer examination the shape and size of MJ's nailbeds.  When comparing them in particular to other pics of MJ  they don't match. On here (your posted pic) they are shorter/wider. I have seen multiple other pics where he has longer more rectangular nailbeds plus his nails have always been cut short. I find this odd....could that pic be of a double? One's nailbeds do not change shape over a lifetime unless traumatized and in this case every finger would have had to have incurred significant trauma. What do you think?????
as you age, your nails tend to dry out and don't hold a curve as well as in the younger days.  When I don't wear polish on my nails, they flatten out, become wider, because my hands are always in water and drying out...(ok, age too)  when I wear polish (mostly clear) it holds moisture in the nail and my nails stay rounded, curved, and look less wide and more narrower.  I need to use polish because the curve it keeps in my nail makes the nail stronger, if they flatten out, they tend to be flimsy and break easily.  His nail bed itself could look shorter because he wasn't taking care of his nails and was letting the cuticle grow up.  If you notice, in his younger years, he never had long nails or ragged cuticles like he did in later life... I don't buy the doubles theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 13, 2010, 12:05:26 AM
Larry Kings interview with a Newsreader turning white due to vitiligo.

[youtube:2hg4dnah]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZGA9gEysHc&feature=related[/youtube:2hg4dnah]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 04:32:38 PM
Omg thats horrible. poor poor Michael... again.. WHY was that thing near Mike?!

Where are them spider like.. based  :lol:  Just America??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

mykidsmum

April 13, 2010, 10:14:46 PM
they have them in California and I have heard 2 stories about how it happend...anyone feel free to add.  I heard that he brushed up against some brush near his house and got bit that way that his house was being fumigated and it was one that was being pushed out...and another story was that he was sleeping and one got in his bed and in his pajama leg...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 05:07:50 PM
I don't think it was a spider bite. Wasn't it the one where he had the IV leak into his leg?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 14, 2010, 08:52:19 PM
Quote from: "Steph16"
I don't think it was a spider bite. Wasn't it the one where he had the IV leak into his leg?
that story was told by that white haired dude, the same guy he called at 3 in the morning being afraid someone was out to get him...(deiter I think) this guy was pushed out of MJ's circle and I'm sure he said that to get revenge.  He said an IV needle broke off in MJ's leg when he tried to remove the IV...first...IV's no longer use a needle that stay in the skin.  A hollow needle is used to insert a catheter (it lies inside the hollow needle) and once it's inplace the needle is removed leaving the rubbery like catheter in place.  Even if it did break, how in the world would it do something like that?  I think the guy mentioned MJ was doing heroin, but don't quote me on that.  Second and most important, these photo's were taken by a Doctor and admitted to court and the Doctor actually corroborated MJ's story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 12:10:56 PM
Quote from: "Steph16"
that story was told by that white haired dude, the same guy he called at 3 in the morning being afraid someone was out to get him...(deiter I think) this guy was pushed out of MJ's circle and I'm sure he said that to get revenge.  He said an IV needle broke off in MJ's leg when he tried to remove the IV...first...IV's no longer use a needle that stay in the skin.  A hollow needle is used to insert a catheter (it lies inside the hollow needle) and once it's inplace the needle is removed leaving the rubbery like catheter in place.  Even if it did break, how in the world would it do something like that?  I think the guy mentioned MJ was doing heroin, but don't quote me on that.  Second and most important, these photo's were taken by a Doctor and admitted to court and the Doctor actually corroborated MJ's story.

And the effects of the bite also look very much like in the other photo you posted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions