mykidsmum

Re: Vitiligo-Spots?
March 17, 2010, 01:38:50 PM
For all you skeptics, watch the scene in the Martin Bashire interview with Jackson in a Las Vegas hotel, talking about his first sexual experiences and Tatum Oneal. He puts his pink hand up to his white face but his fingernails are still brown! That is because you can’t get bleaching cream under your fingernails, you can see this in many other pictures on line too.

I think the whole Vitiligo explanation was devised by Jackson’s publicists and he is trapped in this tragic lie.

Wow!  I cant believe anyone would still question this...first, I want to say that African Americans do not have brown nails.  MJ's nails themselves have the brown pigment within them and this can only be caused by something he is ingesting that is being deposited in his nail root and growing out with his nail.  There are many types of medications that do this, some that treat Lupus...which MJ has.  I am including a picture of MJ, white with white nails, and MJ white with brown nails, so you can see this is something that happened after he became totally white.  I am also including a picture of an African Americans nails to show you that they are not brown.  African Americans, in my opinion, have the most lovely nails and nail beds.  I have noticed that many African Americans (like MJ) have long nail beds and very white half moons and beds.  This contrast with the brown of their skin, is so lovely.  MJ's nails are brown from discoloration.

As for the vitiligo and the reason why he had brown eye skin in those videos...because usually those are the last parts to become discolored...as you can see from this picture.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 17, 2010, 01:45:37 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I just love Michael anyway he comes. But I have wondered about  the discoid lupus he suffered with and how he dealt with it's effects on his skin. I see the effect it has had in the singer Seal's face and it made me think about how  MJ  dealt with this too.  I have entertained a thought for a while now that perhaps the surgery and tweeking that we have heard about over the years was to keep the ravages of this disease at bay as best he could.  Appearance is important for an entertainer. And maybe the media was way wrong in their assumptions. Just some of my thoughts. Also, you can clearly see the butterfly rash of discoid lupus across MJ's nose and cheeks from around thriller era.
because most likely it wasn't discoid but systemic Lupus...Systemic Lupus cuses butterfly rash as well and also affects the lungs (plurisy that MJ said he had in Moon walker for those who do not want to believe the autopsy report) and the joints as well, authritis to be exact. (again, you can see pictures of his pinky finger to see the artritic joint for those who don't want to believe the autopsy report) and can later cause vitaligo as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 17, 2010, 01:48:40 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "RK"
I just love Michael anyway he comes. But I have wondered about  the discoid lupus he suffered with and how he dealt with it's effects on his skin. I see the effect it has had in the singer Seal's face and it made me think about how  MJ  dealt with this too.  I have entertained a thought for a while now that perhaps the surgery and tweeking that we have heard about over the years was to keep the ravages of this disease at bay as best he could.  Appearance is important for an entertainer. And maybe the media was way wrong in their assumptions. Just some of my thoughts. Also, you can clearly see the butterfly rash of discoid lupus across MJ's nose and cheeks from around thriller era.
because most likely it wasn't discard but systemic Lupus...Systemic Lupus causes butterfly rash as well and also affects the lungs (pleurisy that MJ said he had in Moon walker for those who do not want to believe the autopsy report) and the joints as well, arthritis to be exact. (again, you can see pictures of his pinkie finger to see the arthritic joint for those who don't want to believe the autopsy report) and can later cause vitiligo as well.  Not one of his personal Doctors has come forward and said it was Discoid...only stating it is Lupus.  Discoid Lupus can also turn into Systemic in some cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 17, 2010, 03:41:18 PM
For all you skeptics, watch the scene in the Martin Bashire interview with Jackson in a Las Vegas hotel, talking about his first sexual experiences and Tatum Oneal. He puts his pink hand up to his white face but his fingernails are still brown! That is because you can’t get bleaching cream under your fingernails, you can see this in many other pictures on line too.

I think the whole Vitiligo explanation was devised by Jackson’s publicists and he is trapped in this tragic lie.

Wow!  I cant believe anyone would still question this...first, I want to say that African Americans do not have brown nails.  MJ's nails themselves have the brown pigment within them and this can only be caused by something he is ingesting that is being deposited in his nail root and growing out with his nail.  There are many types of medications that do this, some that treat Lupus...which MJ has.  I am including a picture of MJ, white with white nails, and MJ white with brown nails, so you can see this is something that happened after he became totally white.  I am also including a picture of an African Americans nails to show you that they are not brown.  African Americans, in my opinion, have the most lovely nails and nail beds.  I have noticed that many African Americans (like MJ) have long nail beds and very white half moons and beds.  This contrast with the brown of their skin, is so lovely.  MJ's nails are brown from discoloration.

As for the vitiligo and the reason why he had brown eye skin in those videos...because usually those are the last parts to become discolored...as you can see from this picture.

where are you getting your facts from? black people don't have brown nails? I know plenty of black people with brown nails even close to purple nails... (why wasn't the brown nails on the autopsy?) MJ's nails been brown from childhood, i noticed it in a pic he was giving the peace sign he looks about 12. you are being quite critical
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 17, 2010, 08:30:00 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

where are you getting your facts from? black people don't have brown nails? I know plenty of black people with brown nails even close to purple nails... (why wasn't the brown nails on the autopsy?) MJ's nails been brown from childhood, i noticed it in a pic he was giving the peace sign he looks about 12. you are being quite critical
post them. If you have African American friends and the nail itself (not the skin under the nail) is brown...I would love to see it...then I would ask them if they smoke or have a disorder or take medicatation that colors the nail, because the nail plate itself has no color, unless some sort of medication or disease is causing it because there are no pigment cells.
Nail Root
The root of the fingernail is also known as the germinal matrix. This portion of the nail is actually beneath the skin behind the fingernail and extends several millimeters into the finger. The fingernail root produces most of the volume of the nail and the nail bed. This portion of the nail does not have any melanocytes, or melanin producing cells. The edge of the germinal matrix is seen as a white, crescent shaped structure called the lunula.

Nail Plate
The nail plate is the actual fingernail, made of translucent keratin. The pink appearance of the nail comes from the blood vessels underneath the nail. The underneath surface of the nail plate has grooves along the length of the nail that help anchor it to the nail bed.

Dr. Jennifer Shu says this about yellowish brown nails:
A yellowish, brownish coloring of the nails may also be caused by diabetes, lung problems, arthritis, lupus, certain medications, lymphatic system disorders and liver disease. Not having enough vitamin B-12 can cause nails to turn dark, thin and possibly spoon shaped. Your doctor may want to perform some tests to check for nutrition problems or an illness.

we know MJ had ... Lung problems, arthritis, lupus, and took many medications.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 10:11:38 PM
What the hell does it matter???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 17, 2010, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

post them. If you have African American friends and the nail itself (not the skin under the nail) is brown...I would love to see it...then I would ask them if they smoke or have a disorder or take medicatation that colors the nail, because the nail plate itself has no color, unless some sort of medication or disease is causing it because there are no pigment cells.
Nail Root
The root of the fingernail is also known as the germinal matrix. This portion of the nail is actually beneath the skin behind the fingernail and extends several millimeters into the finger. The fingernail root produces most of the volume of the nail and the nail bed. This portion of the nail does not have any melanocytes, or melanin producing cells. The edge of the germinal matrix is seen as a white, crescent shaped structure called the lunula.

Nail Plate
The nail plate is the actual fingernail, made of translucent keratin. The pink appearance of the nail comes from the blood vessels underneath the nail. The underneath surface of the nail plate has grooves along the length of the nail that help anchor it to the nail bed.

Dr. Jennifer Shu says this about yellowish brown nails:
A yellowish, brownish coloring of the nails may also be caused by diabetes, lung problems, arthritis, lupus, certain medications, lymphatic system disorders and liver disease. Not having enough vitamin B-12 can cause nails to turn dark, thin and possibly spoon shaped. Your doctor may want to perform some tests to check for nutrition problems or an illness.

we know MJ had ... Lung problems, arthritis, lupus, and took many medications.

I'm not taking a picture of anybody's hands for you. did i say anything about yellow? it is not dire for me to prove this fact to you cause you think you know everything. and i had a fingernail that stayed bluish purple from childhood till i was about 25. from a childhood injury. add that to your list. perfectly healthy people can have nails with dark pigmentation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 10, 2010, 10:43:13 PM
Quote from: "mjfull"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Horrible photo, i will apologise..  but only one i have of MJs legs which show the vitiligo along with a horrible injury.   :D

Happy to help.  Ive asked on a different thread if anyone has any photos of MJs nail discolouration.. so if any guys can help me please go to my thread.   :D  here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If i find any more vitiligo posts i will post again..   8-)

This may be out of topic, but i keep looking, mostly, at his left foot (not the injured one...)! Except for the vitiligo, his ankles and feet are REALLY swollen (especially the left foot)! Could that be a result of a possible heart decease or arthritis???  Or maybe the result of a sprain?

Not enough water.  Can be any number of reasons, but I bet he was dehydrated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 11, 2010, 03:47:23 PM
I found a couple good pics of MJ's leg showing the vitaligo as well as the healed (or semi healed) spider bite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 01:05:26 PM
I was very sad to see this.... I had Neurodermitis several years and i don't want that anyone saw it....i covered it so good i could....today all is oK, but i saw the area where the skin was open...it's darker pigmented.

I saw the pics from the spiderbit and thought that there must be forever a scar or something.

So i surch the autopsie report and found that on that leg was a ...i can't read all...a hyperpigmentation area...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 01:20:41 PM
Holy crap.. sorry but how big was that spider and what was it doing anywhere near Michael?!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

MJonmind

April 12, 2010, 04:22:35 PM
While searching for thoughts on this theme some noticed MJ sometimes had discoloration and sometimes not, indicating medication use or not. Some suggested aging might bring more discoloration but you can see here Katherine and Joe's nails are light. There may be a normal range of color for nails that may still be perfectly healthy, and we shouldn't just jump to conclusions that he was so unhealthy. ALWAYS he's gorgeous younger/older.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

April 12, 2010, 08:16:13 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Holy crap.. sorry but how big was that spider and what was it doing anywhere near Michael?!  :shock:
it was a brown recluse spider and this is what it does...her is another picture of a bite victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 08:22:22 PM
Those spider bite pics are making me want to spew..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 08:26:55 PM
Yes, it looks like when my mother was bit by a spider years ago. She went to the doctor several times for medication and the area around the bite kept getting larger. They finally got it under control but it was difficult. They also thought she was bit by a brown recluse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012