MashMike

Re: Mj+lisa
October 16, 2010, 04:32:47 AM
I think what happened between those 2 is their personal thing, none of us knows what really happened and who was right or wrong,i can see that Lisa still loves him and that MJ loved her back at that time, one thing i cannot admit is bad mouthing Michael in any interview she did, even in 2005 whem Michael was going through hell she sat down with her mama and started slandering about him in Oprah show, though she didnt say a single thing about the allegations, her interview had a negative light on MJ back at that time. I don't like her.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

October 16, 2010, 03:06:18 PM
I don't hate LMP at all. I thought the two made a nice couple.
I think though, she's ruled by her mom, Priscilla who has little favor in my book.  :|
Wasn't she always influenced by her mom, especially in that one Oprah interview? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

October 16, 2010, 04:47:39 PM
Lmp is a horrible bitch that betrayed Michael for not giving him babies and Michael is an innocent angel that did everything to please Lisa (not going away for weeks without letting her know where to)  :roll:  :roll: . Yes, we all love Michael and yes, Lmp was horrible on Oprah but do you really think it would be easy to live with someone like Michael Jackson? Especially when you're easily influenced by people around you that don't care one bit about your marrige? I personally BELIEVE (emphasising that I do not kno for sure) that they loved each other in their own ways but circumstances just wouldn't allow it to be  :( .

You know, we can always speculate but we should try to see the larger picture. There's always 2 sides to a story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 05:56:05 PM
I agree completely.  Only Michael and Lisa know the reasons why they divorced therefore we should not pass judgement. JMO  
I also believe that Priscilla may have a lot of control over Lisa which could be why she said some of those things on Oprah.  Once again JMO.  The other reason could have been because she was very bitter about the breakup.  Anyone who has been through a divorce knows that you deal with your feelings in stages and since we really don't know who initiated that breakup it is quite possible that she was going through the" I want revenge" stage.   Not trying to make excuses for her but it is a possibility and it also is a possibility that in hindsight she just may regret it.  IDK, just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't think she is a bad person.  Maybe she just made some bad decisions.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
I agree completely.  Only Michael and Lisa know the reasons why they divorced therefore we should not pass judgement. JMO  
I also believe that Priscilla may have a lot of control over Lisa which could be why she said some of those things on Oprah.  Once again JMO.  The other reason could have been because she was very bitter about the breakup.  Anyone who has been through a divorce knows that you deal with your feelings in stages and since we really don't know who initiated that breakup it is quite possible that she was going through the" I want revenge" stage.   Not trying to make excuses for her but it is a possibility and it also is a possibility that in hindsight she just may regret it.  IDK, just giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I really don't think she is a bad person.  Maybe she just made some bad decisions.

Love and Blessings

Exactly, bitterness can be real ugly and why would Lmp be any different to any other girl who's had problems in a relationship? Remember that Michael got Debbie pregnant and married her p-retty fast after divorcing Lisa, now tell me honestly who wouldn't be bitter about that if you really cared about the man? Completely heartbroken had it been me  :( .

Love u Michael, we all make mistakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 14, 2010, 02:29:44 PM
My cousin made this pic bcuz she thinks they were the best couple Hollywood had LOL :D They r cute 2gether tho ;)

The original ;)

More :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

November 14, 2010, 02:31:35 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then :D and than she took it away :evil:

they did look amazing together as a couple though...just don't think they meshed well personality-wise ***cough cough** her bitchiness ***cough cough*** :lol:  no offense to all the LMP fans out there
LOL yea u better say no offense bcuz i love Lisa!!!......LOL naaaw jk jk but she is sweet in her own little way :D ... :? .... :roll: LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

May 12, 2012, 06:47:58 AM
grrrr...i can't stand her, but U can tell Mikey loved her..U can see it in his eyes...he just looked so happy then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and than she took it away <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

they did look amazing together as a couple though...just don't think they meshed well personality-wise ***cough cough** her bitchiness ***cough cough*** <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  no offense to all the LMP fans out there

Amen
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 12, 2012, 07:06:12 AM
This topic is 2 years old. Please don't bump such old topics if it's not new and interesting hoax info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions