PROBATE INFO IS BOGUS - message sent to me.
January 05, 2010, 02:52:28 PM
Hi.

Ive had this message sent to me from a friend on Youtube who says the following has been posted on "LKL" website.  I dont know what LKL is but thought i would share.

PROBATE INFORMATION IS BOGUS!

I live in LA and have watched the probate court website since October. I went to department 5 at 111 North Hill Street on 12/10 and this morning just to check things out for myself. On 12/10 and this morning, there was no one in that court room involving MJ and this supposed probate case, not Joe, not Katherine, not Oxman, not Streisand, not Weitzmann, NADA, no one! That website has this disclaimer printed The Courts and County of Los Angeles declare that information provided by and obtained from this site, intended for use on a case-by-case basis and typically by parties of record and participants, does not constitute the official record of the court. Any user of the information is hereby advised that it is being provided as is and that it may be subject to error or omission. The user acknowledges and agrees that neither the Los Angeles Superior Court nor the County of Los Angeles are liable in any way whatsoever for the accuracy or validity of the information provided. If there are any proceedings going on regarding MJ they are not in department 5, 111 North Hill Street in LA.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Re: PROBATE INFO IS BOGUS - message sent to me.
January 05, 2010, 02:55:12 PM
LKL = Larry King Live... And thanks for sharing this with us. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 05, 2010, 04:51:38 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Hi.

Ive had this message sent to me from a friend on Youtube who says the following has been posted on "LKL" website.  I dont know what LKL is but thought i would share.

PROBATE INFORMATION IS BOGUS!

I live in LA and have watched the probate court website since October. I went to department 5 at 111 North Hill Street on 12/10 and this morning just to check things out for myself. On 12/10 and this morning, there was no one in that court room involving MJ and this supposed probate case, not Joe, not Katherine, not Oxman, not Streisand, not Weitzmann, NADA, no one! That website has this disclaimer printed The Courts and County of Los Angeles declare that information provided by and obtained from this site, intended for use on a case-by-case basis and typically by parties of record and participants, does not constitute the official record of the court. Any user of the information is hereby advised that it is being provided as is and that it may be subject to error or omission. The user acknowledges and agrees that neither the Los Angeles Superior Court nor the County of Los Angeles are liable in any way whatsoever for the accuracy or validity of the information provided. If there are any proceedings going on regarding MJ they are not in department 5, 111 North Hill Street in LA.

Was this the day that the will was supposed to be overturned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:33:49 PM
Not to mention that when one has a trust, as Michael does, one's assets are not put through the probate process.  A trust is designed to avoid probate and keep it out of the public record.  A trust is an agreement where the assets of a person are given to
parties directly without going through a public process.  When his will was made public, I knew there was something up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:46:16 PM
hmmm...does anyone recall what sort of things Harvey from TMZ has said regarding the various MJ hearings, like live footage or comments on who was at what hearing, etc, etc??  I've often wondered if anything is ever really going on behind the closed door in courtrooms when it comes to MJ....picture them all just drinking coffee and putting a movie in so it sounds like something's going on, etc.  Heck, that would mean even Debbie Rowe might be in on this since there were supposed hearings regarding custody of the kids, etc.....weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 05, 2010, 08:40:37 PM
Hell!~ I doubt if Harvey will tell u anything because he cant even explain why MJ is not on the RIP list! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 08:53:50 PM
That person posted this information on TMZ threads as well.  Can someone check out the Jan 18 hearing  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions