Pammy

Ok finally I can post my opinion about this. I wanted to a while ago but wasnt sure...so im really believe that he converted
to islam. Following reasons:

1. The TIAI links direction to the Arrivals ... did anyone see all the parts?  The quran is the most honest and real source of all religions...
  im christian but i really believe that we got fooled by the bible for a long time.... u have to watch the Arrivals to understand it all....

2. A few weeks ago i posted painted pictures of MJ on the other forum before it got closed. here is the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I find these paintings interesting regarding Islam.... They are called

Hidden Importance and Trust
The Hidden Importance one is from 1999 and the Trust one is from 2009

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Thats what i wanted to say with my posts in the Seventy-Seven.net Topic (Re-direction from TIAI) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  because there are  A LOT of Bahrain pictures and with LOVE etc.... check for yourself again if u like.

this one here for example :
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

I Thought The Only Reason Why He Left The JW Was Because They Didn't Agree With His Music Thriller Or Something Like That...I Think I Read It In His Biography Or Something Like That :?  But Who Knows I Don't Really Care What Religion The Man Is Heehee I Still Respect Mr.Jackson :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

He did not convert to Muslim at all! Jermaine already said that. Not only that he talked so much about his salvation with Jesus Christ. He respected many religions and loved to learn about all things.. He studied them because that's what Michael does, he craves knowledge. He studied many things, but that didn't mean he became them.. He wanted to be educated. He did not wear a Kabbala (sp) bracelet, it was a friendship bracelet and he was to wear it until it fell off! I know this to be fact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TracyK"
He did not convert to Muslim at all! Jermaine already said that. Not only that he talked so much about his salvation with Jesus Christ. He respected many religions and loved to learn about all things.. He studied them because that's what Michael does, he craves knowledge. He studied many things, but that didn't mean he became them.. He wanted to be educated. He did not wear a Kabbala (sp) bracelet, it was a friendship bracelet and he was to wear it until it fell off! I know this to be fact.
awww how sweet of him...did one of his children make the bracelet for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Is this thread about Michael being Muslim?..

I think Michael isn't a person that change religions, just for a name swap..
- But it doesn't matter what he were. Religions to me isn't really an important thing.
It's Michael we have to care about.. I would think it had been a very bad choice of Michael to change to another religion when "he was bored, and just wanted to change name."

Michael Jackson is Michael Jackson.. He is our legend.. He is black, he is white. He is a human.. I love his personality, what he really did and how he did it for his fans, helped the people that suffered, and now.. His own family.. Faking his death, just because of his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pammy

I dont think that he just faked his death for his family.... he did it for bigger reasons. IMO its possible that he converted to Islam.
Religions are really important nowadays. We all should believe in god or allah or whatever you wanna call him. There is only ONE GOD!
If you followed the TIAI directions and watched The Arrivals( all 51 parts) then you KNOW HOW IMPORTANT religions are because thats
why we have WAR nowadays and why we had wars in the past. Its a holy war going on in middle east and the reason for it you find in the Arrials.

Why do I never get an answer to my questions? What about the paintings? Arent that clues?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Sarahli

I also think that it's possible that he's chosen Islam and became a Muslim = Submitted to God. It's really a possibility. The thing is that some people have so many prejudices against Islam and Muslims that they reject everything related to this religion. It's a shame because it just mean that the medias brainwashing works very well melting terrorism, violence, brutality and Islam. But if people were awaken they would see that the goal is to turn the people against Islam and all religions finally. Christianity has been corrupted, Judaism also and Islam is taking the same way unfortunately. Things are getting very bad.
People often say that religion is the cause of wars but they're wrong and that's what the elites want them to think. Religion has been hijacked by bad persons to take its true sense away. So the most important thing that people have to understand is that it is highly necessary to return to the true religions, the faith in God, the Unique, the submission to God's law. It's important because our future is in game here and now. This life is just a test and will not last forever, we can die at any time. The real life is the afterlife, it will last forever so we must do as much good things as possible to obtain heaven. We're not ask to move mountains, a simple smile is a good thing. Don't be pessimistic God is all merciful and will forgive your sins if you really repent.

Regarding the paintings I don't know what to think, it could be a clue or not, the message is not obvious, nevertheless we must ask ourselves why this woman has painted Michael as a nomad of the desert (with blue eyes...) but it's not a direct link to religion. This is rather a relation with Africa.

God Bless You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "live~love~laugh~mj"
check out this website theres also some videos that some were using as proof that michael converted but they have be proven untrue they are near the end of the page. Extensive info on the subject

Thank you! As the writer of the above article, I went all over the Internet to trace this rumour back to its source.

1. It is reported by many that Michael converted to Islam on the 21st November, 2008, but this is not true the Sun article that was the original source was printed on this date. Please go to the above article and click on the link in the bottom right of the quote box to see this.

2. Two people who were allegedly there (Yusuf Islam and Dawud Wharnsby) said it never happened; Dawud said he hasn't even met Michael; let alone gone to any type of conversion ceremony.

All the other 'evidences' pointing to a conversion are just 'icing on the cake' of lies. I have analysed all the ones that I am aware of in the above article; and all turn out to not be true.

I'm not saying he definitely did not convert to Islam; but only that all the evidence put forward so far is unsufficient and easy to be debunk. Please, if you want to know what i have found, take a bit of time and read through my article. If you know of anymore evidence that I have missed, I will be glad to have a look and add/amend my article if it is required.

This all started because of a Tabloid article which was not true; that is why I put the music video to Tabloid Junkie at the end of the article; quite fitting I thought :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Christianity has been corrupted, Judaism also and Islam is taking the same way unfortunately. Things are getting very bad.

Christianity stemmed from Judaism.  But I won't go into debates about it.

Bottom line it is really about a relationship with God and his purpose is to bring us back to Him(reconcile.)

But I don't doubt there isn't any corruption going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a thought...
Could this whole story about his conversion to Muslim be one more a negative picture for Mike
 by those who wanted to destroy his image???
 As we all know how the media has created a negative oppinion to the most people about the
  muslims??
 Just a thought ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really don't sense Michael has converted to any one religion. He didn't like to say he was JUST an American, he said that he belonged to the world. I think his beliefs are spiritually much higher than any one religion can compliment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

MJ left JW mainly because the way they were treating him and LaToya, as she said herself. But he always stated that he was a believer in Jesus and continued believing in JW things even if he wasn't part of the religion anymore. A lot of people do that, they take some distance from their "churches" but keep believing in things that belong to that religion. I don't think a muslim would talk greatly about Jesus and being like him like MJ used to do, and even Jermaine said that he never converted. He loved knowledge and religions and he study them a lot, that being said by himself in an interview, but he didn't belong to any as such. And yes like one of you pointed out, his bracelet it's not kaballah's but a friendship one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
MJ left JW mainly because the way they were treating him and LaToya, as she said herself. But he always stated that he was a believer in Jesus and continued believing in JW things even if he wasn't part of the religion anymore. A lot of people do that, they take some distance from their "churches" but keep believing in things that belong to that religion. I don't think a muslim would talk greatly about Jesus and being like him like MJ used to do, and even Jermaine said that he never converted. He loved knowledge and religions and he study them a lot, that being said by himself in an interview, but he didn't belong to any as such. And yes like one of you pointed out, his bracelet it's not kaballah's but a friendship one.

nicely said.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
I also think that it's possible that he's chosen Islam and became a Muslim = Submitted to God. It's really a possibility. The thing is that some people have so many prejudices against Islam and Muslims that they reject everything related to this religion. It's a shame because it just mean that the medias brainwashing works very well melting terrorism, violence, brutality and Islam. But if people were awaken they would see that the goal is to turn the people against Islam and all religions finally. Christianity has been corrupted, Judaism also and Islam is taking the same way unfortunately. Things are getting very bad.
People often say that religion is the cause of wars but they're wrong and that's what the elites want them to think. Religion has been hijacked by bad persons to take its true sense away. So the most important thing that people have to understand is that it is highly necessary to return to the true religions, the faith in God, the Unique, the submission to God's law. It's important because our future is in game here and now. This life is just a test and will not last forever, we can die at any time. The real life is the afterlife, it will last forever so we must do as much good things as possible to obtain heaven. We're not ask to move mountains, a simple smile is a good thing. Don't be pessimistic God is all merciful and will forgive your sins if you really repent.

Regarding the paintings I don't know what to think, it could be a clue or not, the message is not obvious, nevertheless we must ask ourselves why this woman has painted Michael as a nomad of the desert (with blue eyes...) but it's not a direct link to religion. This is rather a relation with Africa.

God Bless You

Quote from: "Pammy"
I dont think that he just faked his death for his family.... he did it for bigger reasons. IMO its possible that he converted to Islam.
Religions are really important nowadays. We all should believe in god or allah or whatever you wanna call him. There is only ONE GOD!
If you followed the TIAI directions and watched The Arrivals( all 51 parts) then you KNOW HOW IMPORTANT religions are because thats
why we have WAR nowadays and why we had wars in the past. Its a holy war going on in middle east and the reason for it you find in the Arrials.

Why do I never get an answer to my questions? What about the paintings? Arent that clues?

AMEN ! YOU ARE RIGHT ! I TOTALLY AGREE ! If only people could think the way you do ! PEACE AND LOVE FOR EVER !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

Been thinking about this and I think it's not only possible, but it could tie in with the hoax death in several ways.
Just posting theory here:

1)I wouldn't rule out MJ converting to Islam just because he A.never acknowledged it, and B.quoted Bible verses.  
   A.-If it was something he was not ready to share with the world -or- he didn't want himself or the religion to be further attacked because of his connection to it, he would have kept it to himself even if it were true.  Both he and Janet hid their marriages from the public -his to LMP for a few months until it came out, and Janet to Renee for about a DECADE.  They are capable of keeping secrets to protect what's important to them!
   B.-If he grew up in the church and was fluent in the Bible, then why not?  Also, if he was trying to cover up being Muslim, quoting the Quran would not help.   :lol:    Like in this hoax, he would have to leave some evidence to the contrary or it would be too obvious and he would be found out.  That way we could debate and say, "No, Michael wasn't Muslim because he never said it & he quoted the Bible."   ;)

2)The name change may have helped him in the hoax if it's true.
   A.-As another poster stated, he could have changed his name & identity, not told anyone, then escaped unnoticed because everyone is looking for "Michael Jackson"  not "Mikaeel."
   B.-Others have posted on the possibility of a body double dying.  If he did change his name, then it's possible that he helped the dying impersonater take on his former identity(Michael Joe/Joseph Jackson, born 8/29/58, soc. sec. num., etc.), then when that person died, it would all be the truth that "Michael Jackson" died.  And the deceased can't be prosecuted on identity theft because he's already dead.

3)If he did convert and/or he did not die, then the memorial service being a Christian service would serve 2 purposes:
   A.-To further protect his image as Christian.
   B.-To give the deceased "Michael Jackson" a Christian service if he was indeed Christian.

4)As for the burial/internment - the public was only given a small amount of footage and photos.  So we really don't know what went on.  There's still debate as to whether or not Michael Jackson or "Michael Jackson" is interred at Forrest Lawn.  We can't get a definitive answer and never saw an actual burial.  So, with that in mind, it's possible that the impersonator "Michael Jackson" was actually buried somewhere else and all the Forrest Lawn stuff is fake.  Or, God forbid  :cry: , if Michael/Mikaeel did pass, then he could have also been buried at another time/place without us knowing about it and again, the Forrest Lawn stuff is fake.

Just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions