No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:? all these what is his name threads confuse me but i always thought he did not follow one particular  religion after he left the jw

I think you're right because didn't he had a kabbala bracelet on his wrist also.
So together we now have Christian,Islam,Kabbala maybe the message he wants to give is this, it does not matter what religion you believe in we are all here on earth to love and respect the earth and each other regardless of race and believe.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

lisap27

Quote from: "foralltime"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:? all these what is his name threads confuse me but i always thought he did not follow one particular  religion after he left the jw

I think you're right because didn't he had a kabbala bracelet on his wrist also.
So together we now have Christian,Islam,Kabbala maybe the message he wants to give is this, it does not matter what religion you believe in we are all here on earth to love and respect the earth and each other regardless of race and believe.

this is true!! not sure where i have read it, but he said (not exact words) god is god at the end of the day and how you choose to worship him is your decision, we all do it for the same reason..

something like that!! he was a very wise man.. and knew how to word things so everyone understood the point he was making.. and this being one of them..   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rosemariaantigone"
Quote from: "Zen"
Jermaine is Muslim and if Michael indeed do change his faith, I think Jermaine would have
made more of deal of this?  Different burial...quick burial...more friends in attendance of that
faith?  Was Cat STevens at his memorial or funeral at all?  If not, I think MIchael did not change
faith for real.
Well that is the point. It could of just thrown people off. If Michael was hoaxing his death, then it would make perfect sense not to have Jermaine make a big deal about it. I don't get it. You think that Michael could hoax his death, but you doubt that Michael would lie about his faith?

2nd the bolded.

I feel like the hardest part of investigating is that, we HAVE TO REMEMBER: The Jacksons are GREAT at keeping secrets!

I mean, how long was Janet married to Renee?
And when did we find out?
Uh huh.

When did we find out that Marlon had a deceases twin brother???
Exactly.

So if Michael converted to any religion, changed his name to Mikael, or did anything that he wanted to keep private, I have no doubt that even if it involved his family, that they would keep their mouths shut.  Even as much as Jermaine likes to run his...   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe MIchael converted to a muslim.
Biggest indication for me is that in one of the last interviews( to Ebony magazine in 2007) he gave
a quote relating to Jehova god saying: ''And when I write something that I know is right, I get on my knees and say thank you. Thank you Jehova!''

You can see scans of the interview with the magazine here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(btw it's a great interview)

Now I know he left the jehova's witness but I think it is save to say it is still a part of him. I think like other people have said he didn't follow a specific religion anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 pm

First of all, Michael didnt convert to any other religions through his life.. He was a christian. He changed from Jahovas witeness to christian religion, after what I have read.

From what was emailed me to months ago after his suppose death a young lady knew him and mentioned that he accepted Christ.  He left JW years ago, Elizabeth Taylor mentioned this on the private home videos on youtube, you can view them yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "Crescendo"
Didn't the Sun report Michael to have converted? but the sun always reports Michael to be a child abuser. that spoke volumes.

Michael, I think, said that British tabloids were the most untruthful tabloids.

Hahahaha.. The Sun? It's probably one of most wierd story book I've read.
Everything in there is fake.. Would be more to believe in a story than the sun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You can see scans of the interview with the magazine here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 13367.html
(btw it's a great interview)

Wow!!...he looked so handsome in that creme colored suit. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[quote iMJacksonfaN » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Crescendo wrote:
Didn't the Sun report Michael to have converted? but the sun always reports Michael to be a child abuser. that spoke volumes.

Michael, I think, said that British tabloids were the most untruthful tabloids.

Hahahaha.. The Sun? It's probably one of most wierd story book I've read.
Everything in there is fake.. Would be more to believe in a story than the sun][/quote]

Anything from the Sun to the Enquirer is El-Trasho!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I don't think that Michael would have convert just to change his name. I am a muslim and I can tell you that it is not compulsory to change your name when you become Muslim, it's just a tradition that has been raised as an obligation...well it's another subject. All beautiful names are welcome and Michael is a beautiful one, no need to change.
Look at Jermaine, he is still known under this name he may have chosen another name but it's not official. You can look after all other famous people who converted they have chosen new names not always officially but rather symbolic.
So this theory about Michael converting to change his name on official papers is vague because it would mean that Michael is playing with religion which I think is not possible. If he really did convert it must have been with his heart and we must respect that.
The "Joseph" and "Joe" thing may explain everything, plus remember that the death certificate has not been signed by doctors = document not valid.
I also want to say that whatever your religion is, the most important is to believe in God and to act accordingly = spread LOVE. His message has always been the same for all mankind.

May God's peace be upon you all my friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Amber

Ok now im in uk so.... my kids have changed names by legal depol due to me marrying not the bilogical dad, the original names remain on birth cert but they're changed names are legally bound and in the event of them dying these names are entered onto DC. therefore unless people personally know them, no one will no its them via their original names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Quote from: "Amber"
Ok now im in uk so.... my kids have changed names by legal depol due to me marrying not the bilogical dad, the original names remain on birth cert but they're changed names are legally bound and in the event of them dying these names are entered onto DC. therefore unless people personally know them, no one will no its them via their original names.

I was gonna bring up the whole deed poll thing and if its possible that Michael could have legally changed him in this way. On the whole converting to islam thing...there are a couple of pictures where Michael is wearing isalmic prayer beads round his neck but, i wasn't sure what to make of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Crescendo

I think Michael just hung out with a whole lot of people from different religions. Shumley and uri gellar were Jewish. Jermaine and that prince of bahrain ( i forget his name, sorry) were obviously muslim. Michaels mother is still a Jehovah's witness not to mention the other tons of people Michael hung with from different religions.

quite possibly the media just wanted a story again and would claim Michael converted. but i think Michael just walked around aimlessly in some ways. when he did speak of a Higher Power, he spoke of God and Jesus. I read in an article Michael spent his "last days" reading The Bible. Which in my opinion I think that was good if it is true.

That kinda tells me that Michael may have not converted to anything really.

I could be incorrect, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Michael became Musulman there is a good chance he is alive: Only necessary, which implies criminal investigations, with the requisite consent, can justify an autopsy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"

The Jacksons are GREAT at keeping secrets!

I mean, how long was Janet married to Renee?

So true! Janet was married for like 10 years (i think) and it was kept secret until they divorced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions