unreleased footage from the Bashit interview
August 08, 2010, 05:32:45 AM
If this has been posted before (I couldn't find it) pls delete.

This is from the Bashit interview, filmed in a break. I suppose this is from Michael's own video camera with which - as we all know - the whole Bashit thing had been taped for Michael.
And I'm not sure if this is the real Michael - sorry - but when I first saw the documentary I already thought at several parts it was not the real Michael, especially in this sequence. This 'Michael' is constantly correcting his make-up and at the end even straightens the wig.
 :?:    :roll:

[youtube:2ckprzef]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPWIL4FVxo&feature=related[/youtube:2ckprzef]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: unreleased footage from the Bashit interview
September 07, 2010, 07:24:23 PM
Quote from: TrustNoOne
If this has been posted before (I couldn't find it) pls delete.

This is from the Bashit interview, filmed in a break. I suppose this is from Michael's own video camera with which - as we all know - the whole Bashit thing had been taped for Michael.
And I'm not sure if this is the real Michael - sorry - but when I first saw the documentary I already thought at several parts it was not the real Michael, especially in this sequence. This 'Michael' is constantly correcting his make-up and at the end even straightens the wig.
 :?:    :roll:

[youtube:1h0rohkq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrPWIL4FVxo&feature=related[/youtube:1h0rohkq][/quowas he driking liqour :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal