mj[L]

Re: Pay more attention!
January 10, 2010, 08:48:25 AM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
When i heard DAVE DAVE say "The girl is mine", i could actually hear Mike Saying it, imagine the song playing behind and listen to him, it is michael.

Why would he choose 'the girl is mine' out of all the Paul McCartney records? Just because it was sung by paul with michael? There are loads of PM songs, why that particular one?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: "mj[L
"]
When i heard DAVE DAVE say "The girl is mine", i could actually hear Mike Saying it, imagine the song playing behind and listen to him, it is michael.

Why would he choose 'the girl is mine' out of all the Paul McCartney records? Just because it was sung by paul with michael? There are loads of PM songs, why that particular one?

The Girl is Mine was only a single released from Thriller, it's not a PM record.  So ok, maybe MJ had the single displayed amongst other PM records but DD implied The Girl is Mine was a PM record, which is untrue. PM only featured in the song, and the song was Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

December 10, 2010, 10:40:40 PM
Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
Quote from: "mj[L
"]

The Girl is Mine was only a single released from Thriller, it's not a PM record.  So ok, maybe MJ had the single displayed amongst other PM records but DD implied The Girl is Mine was a PM record, which is untrue. PM only featured in the song, and the song was Michael's.

Great observation. It's been discussed many times about this hoax possibly being a real life "Thriller". Perhaps there is more to him mentioning this song than we realize. Or, maybe he slipped that in to see who is paying attention. Obviously, you can raise your hand on that one! Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 23, 2011, 03:08:07 PM
im new to this! i love the site though! what does the button "publicity +1" or whatever mean!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions