Just a thought
January 04, 2010, 07:06:33 PM
i was sitting and i was thinking, how would Michael of pulled off have himself transfered from helicopter to van etc...without anyone knowing?,  i mean how would this of been possible without a single person knowing?, i just dont understand how he could of done this like got the coroners involved, the sherrif etc..? please enlighten me
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just a thought
January 04, 2010, 07:43:56 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
i was sitting and i was thinking, how would Michael of pulled off have himself transfered from helicopter to van etc...without anyone knowing?,  i mean how would this of been possible without a single person knowing?, i just dont understand how he could of done this like got the coroners involved, the sherrif etc..? please enlighten me

if involved FBI, so no question.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 07:46:45 PM

Maybe he was never in the ambulance or at the hospital. Maybe he never even left the Carolwood house.

Maybe he left the Carolwood house when they were taking everything out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 04, 2010, 10:40:00 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

Maybe he was never in the ambulance or at the hospital. Maybe he never even left the Carolwood house.

Maybe he left the Carolwood house when they were taking everything out

Exactly. I see no reason for MJ to actually be on any stretcher, in any ambulance, or in any van or helicopter. No need for him to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)