Do you think Larry King knows about the hoax?

• 64 Replies

Offline Loveunited

• Hoaxer

Re: Do you think Larry King knows about the hoax?

• on: February 11, 2012, 02:20:17 PM
Larry is also connected with the company that is producing Lundons Bridge and the Three Keys, and every other film project that company is making..... albino/

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: February 11, 2012, 04:36:51 PM
After Dave Dave was on his show,  I think there's little doubt.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

• on: February 11, 2012, 05:02:45 PM
After he said "He is still dead by the way" about Michael, I became sure that he knows.   :mrgreen:

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan

• on: February 11, 2012, 06:28:19 PM
I didn't know where to post this pic lmao  :lol: So I thought to post it here and also answer this thread question: Hell YES he's so IN on it , both in MJ's hoax and also in Elvis' hoax!!!

And Oprah too!!

:shock: afraid/  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

and yes he's in on it.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

• on: February 11, 2012, 06:31:12 PM
After he said "He is still dead by the way" about Michael, I became sure that he knows.   :mrgreen:

geek/ Agree, he is in the hoax, sure !!  typing/  michael-jackson/  /cook/
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer

• on: February 11, 2012, 06:43:51 PM
Well, LK is an institution just like Oprah. I don't like the formats of U.S. TV anyway and thus never followed them.

There were three aspects however that indicated that he knew because he knew or that he suspected because he thought for himself.
a) Dave Dave. Irresistible. "To liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality"
b) "he's still dead btw"
c) the activities of the mods on LKL blog, deleting selected posts only on a blog that turned out to be a chat room.

LK is an old fox. He's not such a nice fox like Kenny Ortega, but I think one would feel pretty safe in his company.

Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline YouRnotAlone7

• Hoaxer

• on: February 11, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
I also believe he's in on it as well as Kenny Ortega.   michael-jackson/

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • You don't have to explain something you never said

• on: February 11, 2012, 07:55:08 PM
I do feel Larry King is aware of Michael's hoax. He's also older, & wiser, & knows he can take it to the grave. He also is a "talk show host" which are also bought & paid for the global elites, so even he's in on the hoax he's not out there to have an opinion. That is the way "journalists" are paid. They don't have opinions. They have guests on the show. The guests are asked certain scripted questions prepped ahead of time. So when Larry or any other "host" asks the question, he/she just accepts that answer, & moves on to the next one. When Larry throws in his "opinion" on like 'BTW he still is dead, right". It's like he's ASKING THE QUESTION to the guest. The mainstream media is controlled by the global elites, including Larry King Live. So his "clues" comes in forms of questions, & then quickly the subject is changed or dropped.

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer

• on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:56 PM
Because ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA is controlled by global elite scum maggots, I hope no one is looking for "clues" by the journalist or host to argue any opinion/so called-fact, that is given to them. They are there to read what is given to them. True or false, & they may know it's false, it doesn't matter, they are to read what their script is. Really "journalists" have become "actors & actresses" in a soap opera. What would the mainstream media be if someone actually had "facts"  with verifible information. Doesn't happen. The same "journalist" will 6 months later ( just throwing a time frame out there) say a totally different story on the same subject. American's have become to programmed by lies, that truth is toooooooooooo  far fetched to believe. As long as American's keep believing LIES, THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANY OF THEM TO START TELLING THE TRUTH NOW.  I've always felt that when I heard a story of Michael Jackson, what I felt I had to listen for was the "indirect questions of the host". Which in some cases, like Larry King......"he still is dead, right?"........now......if the guest "was able" to answer that question. And I was the guest.....I would say......."why Larry would you make a comment like that? Do you know something that I don't know?, Do you think Michael hoaxed his death?"......"c'mon Larry, by making that comment, you must know something."....But because those are scripted soap opera's, no one can say what they really feel. So when I look for "clues" from hosts that I really think know that Michael hoaxed his death, I look for the "questions" that are thrown in, & quickily subject is changed, or quick commerical. But also, most of those "soap opera scripted interviews" are also pre-taped, so it's also edited. Which should also make you think......if those "questions" are left in, is it because it was edited because no one cauight it as a "clue", & was just thinking it's just Larry, making a funny joke about Michael still being dead. With his sense of humor, Larry, it might not have been interpreted as nothing more than a joke. But to us.....what does it mean?

Offline mjsgirl89

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.youtube.com/mjgirl89

• on: February 24, 2012, 02:04:59 PM
I soooo think LK is in on it...I mean "He is still dead by the way" LOL plus he was the main one who featured Dave Dave or should i say Mike Mike LOL
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2012, 04:07:08 PM
The Presstiutes of the mainstream WILL NOT TOUCH A MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX!  Think about it, since June 25, 2009 they've pronounced him dead. Why would they ever bring it up that's it's possible that he hoaxed his death? Can you imagine how that specific broadcasting station would look like? COMPLETE IDIOTS... well ok, they already do, but to actually have KING OF POP pronounced dead, & then have to retract or recover the story, isn't happening.

That whole broadcasting station would lose any creditability for any other story. And because the globalist have bought & paid the mainstream media off on what can be said as a script, there is no way they will touch this story.

Again, I feel if "clues" are to be said it's going to be in form of questions & jabs.

CNN is also paid for by the globalist, but Larry King has ALWAYS made jabs & jokes of guests & answers they give. I feel if Larry King is truely in on this death hoax, his responses will NEVER be direct. They will come in forms of questions, which is usually interpreted by the "dumb down audience" as a "Larry King joke".

The difference with people who have found this site, is that we refuse to just believe what we're told, & THANK GOD for alternate media, & internet, ( if SOPA has it's way, there wouldn't be alternate media). to show us that just because it comes from Diane Sawyer, Walter Cronkite, among a few, that have been trusted news people, that WE THOUGHT was telling us the truth.

Journalists have just become actors & actressess of the corporate soap opera we call "mainstream media"

What really suprises me though, I have to say, is that the globalists love to have "distractions" so it keeps the focus off of what wars are being started, economy collaspe, loss of jobs, etc....that Michael Jackson would be the TOTAL DISTRACTION. But mainstream media not even attempting to uncover this death hoax at all.

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer

• on: February 24, 2012, 04:19:55 PM
So - the THREE Journalists who've died in Syria over the last 2 weeks or so, aren't real!?  :'( It cost them their very LIVES, to get the truth out! Just want to remind you all - there are still REAL Journalists, who get their hands dirty, and make it real.

Not everyone's a villain; not everyone's mainstream.

CNN is a CABLE NEWS SHOW, not Mainstream, just so you all realize it! So is FOX, who's owned by the Republicans and the Extreme Right.

NBC, ABC & CBS are the three Mainstream - just so those who aren't in the USA know. The BBC 3 in England, is their mainstream.

PBS in America's public broadcasting system, for educational tv shows paid by donations mostly.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2012, 08:00:09 PM
The mainstream media is ANY broadcasting company that are paid & run by the globalists. It's not just the 3 main ones, it's magazines also.  You have to follow the list of broadcasting & magazine, & see who owns them, & then you get more "smaller" companies, with different names, but all can be tracked back down to the big globalists once again.

It's just like medical "clinical studies" done at these 5 companies...(just as example)... but if you look at all 5 companies, they are subsibdery of the main company. But "study shows at this top rated 5 companies", it's just all the same company, but in some peoples minds.............nope, the study with 5 companies....means 5 different companies......deception once agaiin.

If journalists are getting killed, doing their job, sure it happens. But I would NEVER believe the reason why they we're killed, "friendly fire", Like Tillman,---another coverup....

That is where authorties should be questioned & quuestioned.......I've learned in life..........if you question something.......& your met with resistence, ......is usually because they have something to hide.....

Offline skyways

• Hoaxer
  • in tune)
  • open to the openness

• on: February 26, 2012, 10:03:22 PM
Larry IS ON!
No  DD  on LKL - No hoax to all of us comaradieres!
 @@
p.s. And remember - Michael Jackson is the ONLY ONE Global Format star wth who LK  NEVER have talk in his show - is MJ refused request of SMART, WISE and classy star himself host?
DOUBT!! - Something IS going on btwn two of them long before 625 and its called FRIENDSHIP.
DO NOT FORGET ALSO - that LK and his wife the ONLY TWO ACTORS that starring mane lead role along wth Paris on  Lundon Bridge.  Did Anyone hear before that LK and his wife practicing acting classes?
Hey, guys - THEY ARE ON!
PEACE!@
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:31:09 PM by skyways »

Offline lisette224

• Hoaxer

• on: June 24, 2013, 02:25:44 PM
Absolutely! Larry is like laughing inside.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal