Do you have a link? Thanks, that sounds good. So far, LK is confirming the vagueness (sorry, is that english??) of what happened June 25th. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He asked Aretha about Michael on March 20th.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Do you think Larry King knows about the hoax?
February 11, 2012, 10:27:53 AM
I didn't know where to post this pic lmao  :lol: So I thought to post it here and also answer this thread question: Hell YES he's so IN on it , both in MJ's hoax and also in Elvis' hoax!!!

And Oprah too!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sandythyme

February 11, 2012, 11:22:05 AM
I believe Larry is in the "know".  He is media, but good media and has always been good to Michael.  His questions and remarks....is he still dead btw is Larry's way of having fun with Jermaine to see what kind of reaction he's going to get.  In his interview with Jermaine I think it was the one where the first tribute concert was brought up, Larry's wife was also present it was brought up that they were neighbors and quite friendly at that.  Larry Knows, JMO.  Take care
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

February 11, 2012, 11:37:59 AM

Larry had an interesting comment when he was asked about the outcome of the Dr. Murray trial...

Video at this link:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------------------------------

"The prosecution asked for Murray to be remanded into custody without bail ahead of his scheduled sentencing on November 29th. Not surprisingly, the defense refuted the request and said there was "no reason" to remand him. Pastor, emphasizing that Murray has been found guilty of a felony and that there is no statutory provision for bail, said that he believed public protection dictates that the defendant be remanded. Ultimately, after explaining a series of legal considerations, Pastor ordered Murray remanded, without bail, until sentencing, and the doctor was handcuffed in the courtroom."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2012, 01:20:17 PM
Larry is also connected with the company that is producing Lundons Bridge and the Three Keys, and every other film project that company is making..... albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 11, 2012, 03:36:51 PM
After Dave Dave was on his show,  I think there's little doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 11, 2012, 04:02:45 PM
After he said "He is still dead by the way" about Michael, I became sure that he knows.   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

February 11, 2012, 05:28:19 PM
I didn't know where to post this pic lmao  :lol: So I thought to post it here and also answer this thread question: Hell YES he's so IN on it , both in MJ's hoax and also in Elvis' hoax!!!

And Oprah too!!

:shock: afraid/  :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

and yes he's in on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 11, 2012, 05:31:12 PM
After he said "He is still dead by the way" about Michael, I became sure that he knows.   :mrgreen:

geek/ Agree, he is in the hoax, sure !!  typing/  michael-jackson/  /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Grace

February 11, 2012, 05:43:51 PM
Well, LK is an institution just like Oprah. I don't like the formats of U.S. TV anyway and thus never followed them.

There were three aspects however that indicated that he knew because he knew or that he suspected because he thought for himself.
a) Dave Dave. Irresistible. "To liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality"
b) "he's still dead btw"
c) the activities of the mods on LKL blog, deleting selected posts only on a blog that turned out to be a chat room.

LK is an old fox. He's not such a nice fox like Kenny Ortega, but I think one would feel pretty safe in his company.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 11, 2012, 06:34:39 PM
I also believe he's in on it as well as Kenny Ortega.   michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 11, 2012, 06:55:08 PM
I do feel Larry King is aware of Michael's hoax. He's also older, & wiser, & knows he can take it to the grave. He also is a "talk show host" which are also bought & paid for the global elites, so even he's in on the hoax he's not out there to have an opinion. That is the way "journalists" are paid. They don't have opinions. They have guests on the show. The guests are asked certain scripted questions prepped ahead of time. So when Larry or any other "host" asks the question, he/she just accepts that answer, & moves on to the next one. When Larry throws in his "opinion" on like 'BTW he still is dead, right". It's like he's ASKING THE QUESTION to the guest. The mainstream media is controlled by the global elites, including Larry King Live. So his "clues" comes in forms of questions, & then quickly the subject is changed or dropped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
February 11, 2012, 07:14:56 PM
Because ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA is controlled by global elite scum maggots, I hope no one is looking for "clues" by the journalist or host to argue any opinion/so called-fact, that is given to them. They are there to read what is given to them. True or false, & they may know it's false, it doesn't matter, they are to read what their script is. Really "journalists" have become "actors & actresses" in a soap opera. What would the mainstream media be if someone actually had "facts"  with verifible information. Doesn't happen. The same "journalist" will 6 months later ( just throwing a time frame out there) say a totally different story on the same subject. American's have become to programmed by lies, that truth is toooooooooooo  far fetched to believe. As long as American's keep believing LIES, THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANY OF THEM TO START TELLING THE TRUTH NOW.  I've always felt that when I heard a story of Michael Jackson, what I felt I had to listen for was the "indirect questions of the host". Which in some cases, like Larry King......"he still is dead, right?"........now......if the guest "was able" to answer that question. And I was the guest.....I would say......."why Larry would you make a comment like that? Do you know something that I don't know?, Do you think Michael hoaxed his death?"......"c'mon Larry, by making that comment, you must know something."....But because those are scripted soap opera's, no one can say what they really feel. So when I look for "clues" from hosts that I really think know that Michael hoaxed his death, I look for the "questions" that are thrown in, & quickily subject is changed, or quick commerical. But also, most of those "soap opera scripted interviews" are also pre-taped, so it's also edited. Which should also make you think......if those "questions" are left in, is it because it was edited because no one cauight it as a "clue", & was just thinking it's just Larry, making a funny joke about Michael still being dead. With his sense of humor, Larry, it might not have been interpreted as nothing more than a joke. But to us.....what does it mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 24, 2012, 01:04:59 PM
I soooo think LK is in on it...I mean "He is still dead by the way" LOL plus he was the main one who featured Dave Dave or should i say Mike Mike LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions