mykidsmum

Re: Did you all notice when Jermaine....
January 06, 2010, 08:40:19 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@mykidsmum....  but if we believe in the hoax, are we not calling Michael the biggest liar of them all??????

This is when i waver.... we are basically calling Michael a big fat liar.  We defend him for what has happened in the past and state "MJ would never lie.  Its not in his heart.  He would never lie to his fans"

And yet... now we think that he has lied to us all...
Do you think he is sitting back laughing...this is bigger than a LIE!  Do you honestly think he would do this to his friends, family, CHILDREN, fans if he wasn't in trouble?  Do you think this is for fun?  Public officials, hospital staff, public servants have all LIED for him...This is bigger than big.  This isn't a joke.  MJ was afraid...Im hoping by being here we can get to the root of what was going on.  MJ spent the last part of his life trying to get over this part of his life...This is the reason why he is not hear...either what lead to his death or what is behind why he had to get away...This goes beyond the family that accused him...Like he said...it is a conspiracy against him...why?  The catalog?  Investments? Information? vendetta?  MJ lied, we all lie, he was caught in many lies, this doesn't mean he molested children.  The fact remains...despite their best efforts to bring him down...a jury found him innocent and NO OTHER CHILDREN have said he did this despite the fact that MJ was surrounded by children almost everyday of his life and has had countless relationships with young children and families.  He tried so hard...so hard to get over this...If we talk about the trial, let it be as trying to get at what is behind this hoax, not to question if he lied or not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 08:45:50 PM
@mykidsmum..  i never said he was guilty or was lying in the past.   :x

But what i am saying is that i waiver in the hoax when i think about this because i question whether MJ really would tell the biggest lie of all (which it is.. a big lie to end all lies.. to hoax a death)

If MJ was in danger, or in debt, etc... maybe there would have been other ways around the problem than to do this.  

Just my thoughts..  thoughts i think most people have on a daily basis when we wrestle with this puzzle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
Well Jude I'm sorry I posted that... and btw it's not me saying that these are the signs of lying,I made my post with a link...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ying-to-m/

I'm no expert on "synergology" but I read about it(a book by Philippe Turchet ) and found it interesting,that's all.I thought maybe someone else would have been interested...And  I sure hope that his family are lying abouth Michael beeing dead ;) ... sorry my mistake,I didn't mean to start anything bad...My intention was far from that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

January 06, 2010, 09:31:28 PM
Forget about it. It was bad taste on my part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

mykidsmum

January 06, 2010, 10:51:27 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@mykidsmum..  i never said he was guilty or was lying in the past.   :x

But what i am saying is that i waiver in the hoax when i think about this because i question whether MJ really would tell the biggest lie of all (which it is.. a big lie to end all lies.. to hoax a death)

If MJ was in danger, or in debt, etc... maybe there would have been other ways around the problem than to do this.  

Just my thoughts..  thoughts i think most people have on a daily basis when we wrestle with this puzzle.
I started to read the book The Trials of Michael Jackson.  From what I read and what I understand, this book talks about the conspiracy MJ was talking about...It has something to do with the music industry and his Sony catalog (by the way valued at 2-4 billion today if I am not mistaken) (he owns other catalogs by the way) and how the Trial arose from this...All I am trying to say is that this goes beyond a lie...this is BIGGER than a lie.  We all heard MJ telling people there was a conspiracy going on and that he couldn't talk about it...we all heard the tapes where he was talking about being afraid for his life, you have that guy talking now (forgot his name) about how MJ told him that if anything happened to him these are the people.  You have Ortega who said he would ask MJ have you eaten today, when was the last time you drank water...Ortega said he was afraid people were poisoning his food.  I am hoping we find out what is going on...MJ lived his whole life with the media, they were an annoyance I am sure but this is not about getting back at the media...there are too many people involved...getting back at the media is going for a walk and disappearing and someone says you are dead...NO one sees anything and no one gets in trouble...This is too many people...so either he hoaxed or what I don't want to imagine...they got him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 06, 2010, 10:53:50 PM
and by "they" I don't mean the illuminati or anything like that...I'm talking someone in the industry...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:20:22 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
and by "they" I don't mean the illuminati or anything like that...I'm talking someone in the industry...
if im not mistaken i thought "they" ran the industry ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 04:16:00 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

Of course he's telling the truth :shock: Poor him,he's in state of shock,he's hurt and darn angry,can't you tell by looking at him Jude???

I'm sorry Dancing,when I posted those lying signs,I thought It would be fun just to analyse the behavior of Michael's family.....not Mike...I just so sorry and hurt :(

It really hurts to see how people attack him with these disgusting accusations and how it effects him  :cry:
How can people be so cruel!  :x  

Oh dont feel sorry about your post its ok, it was meant to analyse their behaviour just like I meant when I started this topic  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions