What's up there?

  • 18 Replies
  • 1576 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline londonluck

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 190

What's up there?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 07:15:48 PM
Have you ever wondered what's so interesing right up there?







« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 07:16:41 PM
up there were large screens and they could see eachother live.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Christiana

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 626

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 07:23:50 PM
Yes...the jumbotron...large screens showing what's happening on the stage so that all people in the arena can see. It's a big place, and if you're sitting far away, you can't see the stage that well. The screens help people farther away to see the action better.

Here's a picture of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/famoussd/3 ... 133894250/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline londonluck

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 190

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:24 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Yes...the jumbotron...large screens showing what's happening on the stage so that all people in the arena can see. It's a big place, and if you're sitting far away, you can't see the stage that well. The screens help people farther away to see the action better.

Here's a picture of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/famoussd/3 ... 133894250/

Thank You!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 01:36:33 AM
Michael raised such a fine group of children...I love the first pic where Blanket is trying to hide his face its so cute...it looks like one of his family is trying to make him quit hiding his face though...poor boy he looks so scared and shy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 06:11:26 AM
look how beautiful they are!! Love it <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline ENGELINHIER

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 115

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 06:59:33 AM
Quote from: "londonluck"
Have you ever wondered what's so interesing right up there?









 What is Latoya  laughing at   :?:  
 :?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 07:04:38 AM
Just for understanding: the big screens are facing the public so the public can view what is too tiny on stage, right?

So if the big screens are facing the public, they are not in a good angle to be viewed right above the stage, right?

So if this was the case, what was above the stage?

Light, spots and cameras.

Cameras?

Here we go. ;-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline itsall4love

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 204

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 07:16:40 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Just for understanding: the big screens are facing the public so the public can view what is too tiny on stage, right?

So if the big screens are facing the public, they are not in a good angle to be viewed right above the stage, right?

So if this was the case, what was above the stage?

Light, spots and cameras.

Cameras?

Here we go. ;-)
I was just going to say that. You explained it better, thou.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RK

  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • ****
  • Posts: 3542

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 07:22:05 AM
I find it odd that La Toya would have such a smile on her face at her brother's memorial. Very odd behaviour.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ENGELINHIER

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 115

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:49 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I find it odd that La Toya would have such a smile on her face at her brother's memorial. Very odd behaviour.


I did ask it before.. What dies this smile meann :?:  :?:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AgentBJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 587

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 09:26:31 AM
Prince looks really p*ssed in the 2th photo.

And here he seems to discussed about the hoax with his daddy...uh, the childrens faces are now pixelized.

http://www.mjjpictures.com/2009/various ... tudio.html


Good job, Mike?  :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1148

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 09:30:10 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Michael raised such a fine group of children...I love the first pic where Blanket is trying to hide his face its so cute...it looks like one of his family is trying to make him quit hiding his face though...poor boy he looks so scared and shy
yes you are right but i also love latoyahs big smile ;) its the kind of thing you do at a memorial for your brother who you claim was murdered i love latoyah she always gives things away :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline londonluck

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 190

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 11:09:19 AM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Prince looks really p*ssed in the 2th photo.

And here he seems to discussed about the hoax with his daddy...uh, the childrens faces are now pixelized.

http://www.mjjpictures.com/2009/various ... tudio.html


Good job, Mike?  :shock:

thank you for the link. i've seen some pictures with kids before, but never seen those with Kenny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 02:48:39 PM
why did they make the faces fuzzy!!?? everyone knows what they look like by now seriously :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Christiana

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 626

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 06:58:42 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Just for understanding: the big screens are facing the public so the public can view what is too tiny on stage, right?

So if the big screens are facing the public, they are not in a good angle to be viewed right above the stage, right?

So if this was the case, what was above the stage?

Light, spots and cameras.

Cameras?

Here we go. ;-)

There are multiple screens that can be seen from every angle in the arena...even from on stage. It's not directly above the stage...it's more in the middle of the arena. You can see it here:



Here are links to other images:

http://www.ericmusic.com/images/Staples ... 20full.jpg

http://basketball.ballparks.com/NBA/Los ... terior.jpg

http://www.tennisserver.com/images/wta2 ... 1201sm.jpg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline i_need YoU

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 933

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 02, 2010, 08:15:25 PM
you know they could be looking up in heaven...as if he passed and went up to heaven or something...i did that when i went to my great grannys funeral...RIP Granny Black I will never forget you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

topsecretgirl

  • *
  • Guest

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 03, 2010, 03:36:11 PM
In these pics with Kenny  Mike doesn't look sick or frail at all IMO, what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline londonluck

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 190

Re: What's up there?

  • on: January 03, 2010, 04:42:40 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
In these pics with Kenny  Mike doesn't look sick or frail at all IMO, what do you guys think?

i love how he looks here, his outfit, his hairstyle, his complexion, his everything
he's very nice here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal