L.O.V.E alternative meaning? What do you think?!
January 04, 2010, 01:53:11 PM
Hi everyone.

For some reason, I feel like when Michael spells out the word "love", it might be a big clue.

Someone mentioned Vibrational Energy on a different topic on this forum, so I've been doing some research. It's interesting to me in itself as I am a massage therapist and do some work with energy (nothing too complicated). I came across this website and I think it's a very interesting idea as far as MJ is concerned. We know that if he is alive, which I believe he is, he would be using this time to heal from all of his emotional suffering in his life and also his physical problems (whether or not he has any major ones seems to be the question of the century).

We know Michael is very spiritual. It would make a lot of sense that he is well educated and well in touch with the Law of Attraction. He has had great success and achieved the unachievable. But what I feel is most profound, and perhaps this is just me being weird, is that he puts off an energy that I can FEEL. I know many others feel this way too, we feel we know him even though we've never met him. We feel love for him and from him on a personal level although that defies all logic.

So maybe this is a stretch, but so are a lot of theories out there. I'm not saying this is what Michael meant by L.O.V.E, but it can't hurt to look into. The more ideas we have, the deeper we dig, the closer we will get to the truth. And like Michael and God says, "The truth will prevail!"

Check out this website and let me know what you all think. It's all about a certain technology that promotes healing utilizing vibrational energy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

this is weird....I was just going to open a new topic on this so I guess our brain waves are connected at the moment  8-)    I think we all discussed our theories of the meaning of LOVE in MJKit Forum but as clues continue I keep coming up with different meanings for it....constantly spins in my head driving me crazy.  

Months ago I was leaning towards concert comeback so thought
London, Ortega, Vegas, Earth
but this morning I started thinking more about MJ's protection and clearing his name so now I'm thinking....
Leave, Observe, Vindicate, Expose

I'm sure there are a trillion options for the meaning but that's what I'm thinking today (tho I'm sure it will change as this investigation continues)

IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING OR ELSE WHY CONSTANTLY SAY "IT'S ALL FOR LOVE"  to me, that means ALL that they will do from that point on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
this is weird....I was just going to open a new topic on this so I guess our brain waves are connected at the moment  8-)    I think we all discussed our theories of the meaning of LOVE in MJKit Forum but as clues continue I keep coming up with different meanings for it....constantly spins in my head driving me crazy.  

Months ago I was leaning towards concert comeback so thought
London, Ortega, Vegas, Earth
but this morning I started thinking more about MJ's protection and clearing his name so now I'm thinking....
Leave, Observe, Vindicate, Expose

I'm sure there are a trillion options for the meaning but that's what I'm thinking today (tho I'm sure it will change as this investigation continues)

IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING OR ELSE WHY CONSTANTLY SAY "IT'S ALL FOR LOVE"  to me, that means ALL that they will do from that point on.

I know what you mean! It drives me crazy trying to figure it out. I feel like it has to mean something bigger than just love. He is all about love,  we know that, but the *way* he says it in the movie and how Kenny Ortega says it so much...it just gives me a weird feeling. Whatever it means, I think it will surprise us. Like, it won't be something as obvious as we think. OR, it could be SO obvious that we overlook it completely. A lot of his clues seem to be RIGHT IN OUR FACE, yet some people dismiss them as coincidence. Before all this, I didn't really believe in coincidences, and now I definitely do not! Everything is for a reason in life, especially in the life and mind of Michael Jackson.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

jacilovesmichael...I like the way you think (probably b/c it seems on the same lines as the way I think... :lol:   If you are from US like me, maybe we should stick together and help each other out.  I too agree this is all right in our face yet we are too distracted by thinking/dreaming about MJ to even see it.  Feel free to PM me with any ideas  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
jacilovesmichael...I like the way you think (probably b/c it seems on the same lines as the way I think... :lol:   If you are from US like me, maybe we should stick together and help each other out.  I too agree this is all right in our face yet we are too distracted by thinking/dreaming about MJ to even see it.  Feel free to PM me with any ideas  :)

Thank you! Yes, I am from the US...sticking together is a good idea :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love On Vibrational Energy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions